Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Reply to topic

PES 2013 Announcement

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

Stature : 173
England
Playing : Pokemon Omega Ruby

PES 2013 Announcement Empty
PostSubject: PES 2013 Announcement   PES 2013 Announcement I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 9:44 pm

http://www.nintendolife.com/news/2012/04/konami_announces_pes_2013_for_wii_and_3ds

On wii and 3DS
Back to top Go down
Dam_Noir
Mid-Boss
Mid-Boss
Dam_Noir

Stature : 39
England

PostSubject: Re: PES 2013 Announcement   PES 2013 Announcement I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 5:59 am

But.... You hate football?
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/theblacknapalm
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

England

PostSubject: Re: PES 2013 Announcement   PES 2013 Announcement I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 9:36 am

Because every thread you make has to be involving something that interests you personally...
:derp:
Back to top Go down
Dam_Noir
Mid-Boss
Mid-Boss
Dam_Noir

England

PostSubject: Re: PES 2013 Announcement   PES 2013 Announcement I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 9:59 am

Lykos wrote:
Because every thread you make has to be involving something that interests you personally...

There is a difference between having no personal interest in something and hating it...
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

England

PostSubject: Re: PES 2013 Announcement   PES 2013 Announcement I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 10:23 am

Dam_Noir wrote:
Lykos wrote:

There is a difference between having no personal interest in something and hating it...

I don't hate it. I actually watch it from time to time. What made you think I hated it? A post I made over a year ago? lololol
This is a game and some people here might be interested so I'm posting it. Simple as :)
Back to top Go down
Dam_Noir
Mid-Boss
Mid-Boss
Dam_Noir

England

PostSubject: Re: PES 2013 Announcement   PES 2013 Announcement I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 10:29 am

Lykos wrote:
Dam_Noir wrote:
Lykos wrote:

I don't hate it. I actually watch it from time to time. What made you think I hated it? A post I made over a year ago? lololol
This is a game and some people here might be interested so I'm posting it. Simple as :)

(note to self, never listen to Lykos otherwise he will 'lololol' at you for acknowledging him)

Also, you've posted your dislike of football on a few occasions both here and back during the XBR days. The most recent was less than 2 months ago on the Football vs Football (UK vs US) thread...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PES 2013 Announcement   PES 2013 Announcement I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

PES 2013 Announcement
Page 1 of 1