Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Heavenly Sword 2 cancelled

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

Heavenly Sword 2 cancelled R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

Heavenly Sword 2 cancelled Empty
PostSubject: Heavenly Sword 2 cancelled   Heavenly Sword 2 cancelled I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 6:21 am

Quote :
Heavenly Sword 2 cancelled Heaven10

A CV belonging to an ex-Sony employee has shown it was working on at one stage Heavenly Sword 2. The project began back in 2008, but has been canned since then.

The original, made by Ninja Theory, released in 2007 for PS3.

The project began back in 2008, but has been canned since then.

Creative boss Tameem Antoniades told VG247 in 2010 a Heavenly Sword sequel would have seen it based in Hell, with the female lead from the first game Nariko sharing main duties with Kai.

Ex-Studio Cambridge staffer Martin Binfield also has several other canned projects on the CV, including a shelved sci-fi game from the past year on PS3, a lifestyle project from 2007 and The Getaway 3. Find a showreel below.

Thanks, EG.

Source: VG247
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Heavenly Sword 2 cancelled   Heavenly Sword 2 cancelled I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 6:24 am

Shame. I heard Heavenly Sword is extremely underrated.
Back to top Go down
igame
Mid-Boss
Mid-Boss
igame

Stature : 39
in front of computer
Playing : comedy

PostSubject: Re: Heavenly Sword 2 cancelled   Heavenly Sword 2 cancelled I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 1:57 pm

Only problem with this game was the campaign being to short, at the time the graphics were
amazing, the gameplay wasn't bad at all, not sure why it failed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Heavenly Sword 2 cancelled   Heavenly Sword 2 cancelled I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Heavenly Sword 2 cancelled
Page 1 of 1