Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New Super Mario Bros 2 coming to 3DS this August

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

New Super Mario Bros 2 coming to 3DS this August R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

New Super Mario Bros 2 coming to 3DS this August Empty
PostSubject: New Super Mario Bros 2 coming to 3DS this August   New Super Mario Bros 2 coming to 3DS this August I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 9:54 am

New Super Mario Bros 2 coming to 3DS this August Logo110

Quote :
Nintendo’s announced New Super Mario Bros 2 for 3DS, confirming an August launch for the sequel in Japan.

The game was announced as part of the latest Nintendo Direct, shown right at the end of the stream.

Nintendo of America has confirmed on its Twitter it’ll released the game in the US this August as well alongside the Japanese release.

No details for Europe have been announced, but those are expected to arrive when the European version of Nintendo Direct airs at 1pm BST this afternoon.

There’s caps of it below, via Japanese blog Esuteru.

Source: VG247
Back to top Go down
Chobo
The Judge
The Judge
Chobo

New Super Mario Bros 2 coming to 3DS this August 0Qsw2y9
Stature : 88

PostSubject: Re: New Super Mario Bros 2 coming to 3DS this August   New Super Mario Bros 2 coming to 3DS this August I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 5:54 pm

I may have to buy a 3DS soon. to many games I want for it.
Back to top Go down
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

New Super Mario Bros 2 coming to 3DS this August XidKdMN
Stature : 309
New York
Playing : With myself

PostSubject: Re: New Super Mario Bros 2 coming to 3DS this August   New Super Mario Bros 2 coming to 3DS this August I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 9:05 pm

The first one was fun but it didn't really offer anything new.
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

Stature : 173
England
Playing : Pokemon Omega Ruby

PostSubject: Re: New Super Mario Bros 2 coming to 3DS this August   New Super Mario Bros 2 coming to 3DS this August I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 8:02 am

Oh yeah baby. I knew they'd be a new major announcement New Super Mario Bros 2 coming to 3DS this August 2505020059

And daamn Chobo you really need to. This thing's epic. I get excited just from walking around with it in my pocket because of the streetpass feature.
Back to top Go down
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

Stature : 109
U.S.A.
Playing : Nioh and Nier: Automata
Watching : 日本のアニメ

PostSubject: Re: New Super Mario Bros 2 coming to 3DS this August   New Super Mario Bros 2 coming to 3DS this August I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 11:51 am

Cool. I loved the first game. Beat it like 10 times and got all the star coins. I also beat it with an action replay as well.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net/u17
Chobo
The Judge
The Judge
Chobo

PostSubject: Re: New Super Mario Bros 2 coming to 3DS this August   New Super Mario Bros 2 coming to 3DS this August I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 12:20 pm

Don't push it Lykos. I'll be waiting until after E3. I want to see what the Vita may have in store. If it's got some good stuff, I may be buying that instead.
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

England

PostSubject: Re: New Super Mario Bros 2 coming to 3DS this August   New Super Mario Bros 2 coming to 3DS this August I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 1:43 pm

Chobo wrote:
Don't push it Lykos. I'll be waiting until after E3. I want to see what the Vita may have in store. If it's got some good stuff, I may be buying that instead.

Don't push it?
Back to top Go down
Chobo
The Judge
The Judge
Chobo

PostSubject: Re: New Super Mario Bros 2 coming to 3DS this August   New Super Mario Bros 2 coming to 3DS this August I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 3:38 pm

don't keep telling me to buy a 3DS.
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

England

PostSubject: Re: New Super Mario Bros 2 coming to 3DS this August   New Super Mario Bros 2 coming to 3DS this August I_icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 7:42 pm

Chobo wrote:
don't keep telling me to buy a 3DS.

Buy a 3DS.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Super Mario Bros 2 coming to 3DS this August   New Super Mario Bros 2 coming to 3DS this August I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Super Mario Bros 2 coming to 3DS this August
Page 1 of 1