Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Reply to topic

New Socom 4 Move Bundle

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Invincible
Background Character
Background Character
Invincible

Stature : 0
USA

New Socom 4 Move Bundle Empty
PostSubject: New Socom 4 Move Bundle   New Socom 4 Move Bundle I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 12:47 am

http://www.amazon.com/SOCOM-U-S-Seals-Deployment-Playstation-3/dp/B004PCFF40/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1298698853&sr=8-1

New Socom 4 Move Bundle 51N5oofSpoL._SL500_AA300_

Includes: SOCOM 4 U.S. Navy SEALs Bluray disc, PlayStation Move motion controller, PlayStation Move navigation controller, PlayStation Eye camera, PlayStation Move sharp shooter. All for $150

Wow, now that's a bundle where you really get your money's worth. I doubt it will steal any of kinect's thunder since it's aimed at a different audience, but I think people who really love gaming would get more enjoyment out of this.
Back to top Go down
NoelX2
Final Boss
Final Boss
NoelX2

Stature : 91
Playing : SF3

PostSubject: Re: New Socom 4 Move Bundle   New Socom 4 Move Bundle I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 12:49 am

Wow...I completly forgot about Socom after the first one on PS3. I remember the games on PS2. Classic!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/XNoel2?feature=mhum
Invincible
Background Character
Background Character
Invincible

USA

PostSubject: Re: New Socom 4 Move Bundle   New Socom 4 Move Bundle I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 12:59 am

I think this should replace the Sports Champions bundle. It's a whole lot cooler and a much better value. The current Move bundles lack a nav controller which is very useful if you want to play anything other then casual games.
Back to top Go down
Hydell
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
Hydell

Stature : 179
From Hell
Playing : Resistance 3, Deus Ex, Max Payne 3, Uncharted 3

PostSubject: Re: New Socom 4 Move Bundle   New Socom 4 Move Bundle I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 7:37 pm

How much you wanna bet that it costs 150 POUNDS here in the UK when it should cost about half that going by currency conversion rates.
Back to top Go down
Invincible
Background Character
Background Character
Invincible

USA

PostSubject: Re: New Socom 4 Move Bundle   New Socom 4 Move Bundle I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 12:19 am

Reaper wrote:
How much you wanna bet that it costs 150 POUNDS here in the UK when it should cost about half that going by currency conversion rates.

That would be like $240. I doubt anyone would buy it at that price. UK might get a different bundle like you did with the original Move starter pack.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Socom 4 Move Bundle   New Socom 4 Move Bundle I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Socom 4 Move Bundle
Page 1 of 1