Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ubisoft's We Dare Too Sexy For United States

Go down 
+8
Stigma
Stoney
Jack the Spectre
NoelX2
Archduke
Pickles1337
TheJubJub5721
Bluenose
12 posters
AuthorMessage
Bluenose
Founding Father
Founding Father
Bluenose

Ubisoft's We Dare Too Sexy For United States Empty
Stature : 264
Playing : Tu madre

PostSubject: Ubisoft's We Dare Too Sexy For United States   Ubisoft's We Dare Too Sexy For United States I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 7:36 pm

Quote :
Have you heard about the latest big game coming to Wii and Playstation 3? It's not Zelda and it's definitely not Pokemon. It's We Dare published by Ubisoft, makers of the Just Dance franchise. But Ubisoft doesn't want you to know about its new title, and it's doing its best to hide the sexually-charged ad campaign from much of the gaming community.

We Dare isn't any ordinary game. While it seems to follow a familiar formula for Wii owners, focusing on motion-controlled mini-games, Dare takes those tasks and gives them a sexual twist. Players are encouraged to complete the games in suggestive positions to, if the ad campaign is any indication, prompt after-game activities.

More We Dare Videos

Though the game features typical Mii-esque characters and colorful, non-explicit environments, the ad campaign has people talking. Several commercials released by Ubisoft were more than a little suggestive, featuring players laying on top of each other and sliding remotes down their pants to complete various tasks. Subsequent clips featured some players retiring from an evening of We Dare play for some shadowy "activity" behind a tinted window.

The whole affair, even the juvenile ads, seemed innocent enough, but it seems Ubisoft is shying away from the attention. The YouTube ads, once available globally, have been region-restricted, now only viewable in European markets. It certainly seems as though the publisher isn't quite pleased with the attention the game is receiving - even though the ad campain was clearly designed to generate some controversy. Even the title, We Dare, is begging for attention.

We contacted Ubisoft for comment about the situation, and the publisher had none, emphatically stating that the game would absolutely not see release in the United States. Seems like you'll have to head to Europe for your Wii and PS3 fun.

http://wii.ign.com/articles/115/1152147p1.html <<<<< Click here for the video!!!! Must See!!!

This is seriously a WTF game.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net
TheJubJub5721
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
TheJubJub5721

Stature : 25
Playing : People suck.

PostSubject: Re: Ubisoft's We Dare Too Sexy For United States   Ubisoft's We Dare Too Sexy For United States I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 7:38 pm

EPIC
Back to top Go down
Pickles1337
Grunt Leader
Grunt Leader
Pickles1337

Stature : 3

PostSubject: Re: Ubisoft's We Dare Too Sexy For United States   Ubisoft's We Dare Too Sexy For United States I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 8:07 pm

Ubisoft's We Dare Too Sexy For United States Forever%20alone%20hd
Back to top Go down
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

Stature : 109
U.S.A.
Playing : Nioh and Nier: Automata
Watching : 日本のアニメ

PostSubject: Re: Ubisoft's We Dare Too Sexy For United States   Ubisoft's We Dare Too Sexy For United States I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 10:34 pm

This game is basically sex without the sex.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net/u17
TheJubJub5721
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
TheJubJub5721

Stature : 25
Playing : People suck.

PostSubject: Re: Ubisoft's We Dare Too Sexy For United States   Ubisoft's We Dare Too Sexy For United States I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 12:23 am

DukemNukem43 wrote:
This game is basically sex without the sex.

Or foreplay...
Back to top Go down
NoelX2
Final Boss
Final Boss
NoelX2

Stature : 91
Playing : SF3

PostSubject: Re: Ubisoft's We Dare Too Sexy For United States   Ubisoft's We Dare Too Sexy For United States I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 12:35 am

Ummmm...ok then. Weird game.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/XNoel2?feature=mhum
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

Ubisoft's We Dare Too Sexy For United States XidKdMN
Stature : 309
New York
Playing : With myself

PostSubject: Re: Ubisoft's We Dare Too Sexy For United States   Ubisoft's We Dare Too Sexy For United States I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 4:33 am

Guess I'll be buying a Wii and inviting some of my hot friends over.

ArcanaOfB3ast wrote:
Coming from you . . .
Back to top Go down
Stoney
Final Boss
Final Boss
Stoney

Stature : 176
The Gutter
Playing : Rocket League is Awesome

PostSubject: Re: Ubisoft's We Dare Too Sexy For United States   Ubisoft's We Dare Too Sexy For United States I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 5:02 am

Really? That's not fake? Just . . . . . . . . . WHAT?
Back to top Go down
Stigma
Boss
Boss
Stigma

Stature : 117
US

PostSubject: Re: Ubisoft's We Dare Too Sexy For United States   Ubisoft's We Dare Too Sexy For United States I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 5:16 pm

I don't understand this, if you were having a swinger party, instead of playing this game wouldn't you just, you know, have sex?
Back to top Go down
Bluenose
Founding Father
Founding Father
Bluenose

Stature : 264
Playing : Tu madre

PostSubject: Re: Ubisoft's We Dare Too Sexy For United States   Ubisoft's We Dare Too Sexy For United States I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 5:25 pm

Guess people like preparing for all sorts of things..
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net
Stigma
Boss
Boss
Stigma

Stature : 117
US

PostSubject: Re: Ubisoft's We Dare Too Sexy For United States   Ubisoft's We Dare Too Sexy For United States I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 5:28 pm

http://kotaku.com/#!5771208/ratings-board-says-teens-would-find-swinger-game-beneath-them

Ubisoft's We Dare Too Sexy For United States Xlarge_wedaresplash
lol
Back to top Go down
Based Sonji
Hip-Hop Enthusiast
Hip-Hop Enthusiast
Based Sonji

LittleBigP
Playing : Teckno Is MJ

PostSubject: Re: Ubisoft's We Dare Too Sexy For United States   Ubisoft's We Dare Too Sexy For United States I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 5:30 pm

It's rated 12+

It's banned from the US.
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

Stature : 173
England
Playing : Pokemon Omega Ruby

PostSubject: Re: Ubisoft's We Dare Too Sexy For United States   Ubisoft's We Dare Too Sexy For United States I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 6:28 pm

I'm so fuckin glad I have a wii...
Back to top Go down
Chobo
The Judge
The Judge
Chobo

Ubisoft's We Dare Too Sexy For United States 0Qsw2y9
Stature : 88

PostSubject: Re: Ubisoft's We Dare Too Sexy For United States   Ubisoft's We Dare Too Sexy For United States I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 7:16 pm

Oh god....... i just found out that it's also on PS3 for move. imagine if- ....... no, please god no. don't have a minigame that is self explanitory with the jokes about Move.

Last edited by chobo500 on Sat Feb 26, 2011 7:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Hydell
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
Hydell

Stature : 179
From Hell
Playing : Resistance 3, Deus Ex, Max Payne 3, Uncharted 3

PostSubject: Re: Ubisoft's We Dare Too Sexy For United States   Ubisoft's We Dare Too Sexy For United States I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 7:23 pm

PS Move really will be used as a dildo with this game.
Back to top Go down
NoelX2
Final Boss
Final Boss
NoelX2

Playing : SF3

PostSubject: Re: Ubisoft's We Dare Too Sexy For United States   Ubisoft's We Dare Too Sexy For United States I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 12:01 am

TRF wrote:

ArcanaOfB3ast wrote:
Coming from you . . .
Haha lol. I guess I've changed...alot.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/XNoel2?feature=mhum

Ubisoft's We Dare Too Sexy For United States
Page 1 of 1