Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Anyone like anime? I found an awesome show to watch

Go down 
+5
yonny616
Azazel
NoelX2
Mecha
mistur_cheef
9 posters
AuthorMessage
mistur_cheef
Villager
Villager
mistur_cheef

Stature : 0
New York

Anyone like anime? I found an awesome show to watch Empty
PostSubject: Anyone like anime? I found an awesome show to watch   Anyone like anime? I found an awesome show to watch I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2012 8:26 pm

It's called Deadman Wonderland. It's a prison in Japan that is privately owned where prisoners are made to compete in races/battles/etc. They get currency if they win such matches and spend it on food, clothes, antidote, and more. See, they wear these collars in which "execute" them if they don't get some antidote within three days, which is candy and it tastes bad. Great story so far from what I see.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

Anyone like anime? I found an awesome show to watch R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

PostSubject: Re: Anyone like anime? I found an awesome show to watch   Anyone like anime? I found an awesome show to watch I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2012 8:35 pm

Anime? Why I don't know what that is?

Last edited by Mecha on Fri Apr 13, 2012 8:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
mistur_cheef
Villager
Villager
mistur_cheef

New York

PostSubject: Re: Anyone like anime? I found an awesome show to watch   Anyone like anime? I found an awesome show to watch I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2012 8:37 pm

:wat: You're kidding right? You must obviously because your sentence doesn't even make sense....
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Anyone like anime? I found an awesome show to watch   Anyone like anime? I found an awesome show to watch I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2012 8:48 pm

Nah mayne, everybody in this forum knows I'm not big into anime. Razz
Back to top Go down
mistur_cheef
Villager
Villager
mistur_cheef

New York

PostSubject: Re: Anyone like anime? I found an awesome show to watch   Anyone like anime? I found an awesome show to watch I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2012 8:50 pm

Then why are you posting here? :jackie:
Back to top Go down
NoelX2
Final Boss
Final Boss
NoelX2

Stature : 91
Playing : SF3

PostSubject: Re: Anyone like anime? I found an awesome show to watch   Anyone like anime? I found an awesome show to watch I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2012 9:10 pm

He's lying.

I watched the first episode and it is okay. Not my thing.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/XNoel2?feature=mhum
mistur_cheef
Villager
Villager
mistur_cheef

New York

PostSubject: Re: Anyone like anime? I found an awesome show to watch   Anyone like anime? I found an awesome show to watch I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2012 9:11 pm

Ah, I thought it was pretty good. I still don't understand how they thought he killed his classmates and ruin the school like that...
Back to top Go down
Azazel
Mini-Boss
Mini-Boss
Azazel

Anyone like anime? I found an awesome show to watch 5DfcoiC
Stature : 7
Equestria

PostSubject: Re: Anyone like anime? I found an awesome show to watch   Anyone like anime? I found an awesome show to watch I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2012 9:32 pm

My friend at school talked to me about it once. Recently I just finished Shigofumi, which I also recommend to anyone.
Back to top Go down
mistur_cheef
Villager
Villager
mistur_cheef

New York

PostSubject: Re: Anyone like anime? I found an awesome show to watch   Anyone like anime? I found an awesome show to watch I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2012 9:34 pm

What is it about?
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Anyone like anime? I found an awesome show to watch PaKTSrO
Stature : 187
Earth
Playing : The Last of Us.
Watching : The Flash.

PostSubject: Re: Anyone like anime? I found an awesome show to watch   Anyone like anime? I found an awesome show to watch I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2012 12:43 am

Only anime I watch is Full Metal Alchemist: Brotherhood. I love it! :freddie:
Back to top Go down
mistur_cheef
Villager
Villager
mistur_cheef

New York

PostSubject: Re: Anyone like anime? I found an awesome show to watch   Anyone like anime? I found an awesome show to watch I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2012 12:45 am

I have never watched brotherhood...
Back to top Go down
The Enkindler
Endgame Boss
Endgame Boss

Stature : 86
Greece
Playing : Plenty of games, and I can't count them.

PostSubject: Re: Anyone like anime? I found an awesome show to watch   Anyone like anime? I found an awesome show to watch I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2012 1:02 am

Animes that I watch are One Piece, DBZ and Berserk.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/azazel166
mistur_cheef
Villager
Villager
mistur_cheef

New York

PostSubject: Re: Anyone like anime? I found an awesome show to watch   Anyone like anime? I found an awesome show to watch I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2012 1:04 am

I have never watched Beserk, what is it like?
Back to top Go down
The Enkindler
Endgame Boss
Endgame Boss

Greece

PostSubject: Re: Anyone like anime? I found an awesome show to watch   Anyone like anime? I found an awesome show to watch I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2012 1:08 am

mistur_cheef wrote:
I have never watched Beserk, what is it like?
It's pretty much a very violent anime if not the most violent I've ever seen(Has alot of blood, gore, nudity, and plenty of swordfights), and it only has like 25 episodes, but they announced that they will make new films which they will be released in the U.S. this fall.

Last edited by Sheogorath on Sat Apr 14, 2012 1:10 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
mistur_cheef
Villager
Villager
mistur_cheef

New York

PostSubject: Re: Anyone like anime? I found an awesome show to watch   Anyone like anime? I found an awesome show to watch I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2012 1:09 am

Sounds awesome, I will look for a download later.
Back to top Go down
The Enkindler
Endgame Boss
Endgame Boss

Greece

PostSubject: Re: Anyone like anime? I found an awesome show to watch   Anyone like anime? I found an awesome show to watch I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2012 1:11 am

mistur_cheef wrote:
Sounds awesome, I will look for a download later.
You don't have to, All of the episodes are uploaded on YouTube if you want to watch them.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Anyone like anime? I found an awesome show to watch   Anyone like anime? I found an awesome show to watch I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 1:23 pm

If you liked deadman wonderland you will love Mirai Nikki as both animes are batshit crazy. I´m just watching it actually and i´m now at episode 19.

Heres a list of most animes i´ve watched. I extremely recommend the ones i rated a 10.
http://myanimelist.net/animelist/mhdijkhuis
Back to top Go down
mistur_cheef
Villager
Villager
mistur_cheef

New York

PostSubject: Re: Anyone like anime? I found an awesome show to watch   Anyone like anime? I found an awesome show to watch I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 1:25 pm

Thanks
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Anyone like anime? I found an awesome show to watch PaKTSrO
Stature : 187
Earth
Playing : The Last of Us.
Watching : The Flash.

PostSubject: Re: Anyone like anime? I found an awesome show to watch   Anyone like anime? I found an awesome show to watch I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 1:42 pm

mistur_cheef wrote:
I have never watched brotherhood...
I haven't watched the original, but I know that Brotherhood is more in touch with the magna. Also it moves faster in time line compared to the original anime and has 3 seasons.
Back to top Go down
Stigma
Boss
Boss
Stigma

Stature : 117
US

PostSubject: Re: Anyone like anime? I found an awesome show to watch   Anyone like anime? I found an awesome show to watch I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 2:27 pm

I haven't watched anime in a few months but I did see The Legend of Korra yesterday...
Back to top Go down
Bluenose
Founding Father
Founding Father
Bluenose

Stature : 264
Playing : Tu madre

PostSubject: Re: Anyone like anime? I found an awesome show to watch   Anyone like anime? I found an awesome show to watch I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 2:33 pm

BlackStigma wrote:
I haven't watched anime in a few months but I did see The Legend of Korra yesterday...

I saw it too.... What a disappointment.... They could have done more with Avatar than going through that route. Like what happened after the fall of the fire nation or another war or something. That's what I'm saying they could of done if they were to do anything. Cause the series ended well and doesn't need to go on.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net
Gutzahn
Grunt Leader
Grunt Leader
Gutzahn

Stature : 21

PostSubject: Re: Anyone like anime? I found an awesome show to watch   Anyone like anime? I found an awesome show to watch I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2012 3:35 am

I think the problem with deadman wonderland is, that the anime show feels kinda incomplete at the end. It did enjoy it though.
Currently watching Mirai Nikki, quite entertaining too, but there is only one character i really like and it doesn't feel as smart and thought through as Death Note or Steins;Gate and co. , even though the setting would be really good for a "smart" show.

I can only recommend Steins;Gate once again. Best show i've seen so far.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Anyone like anime? I found an awesome show to watch   Anyone like anime? I found an awesome show to watch I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 11, 2013 10:37 pm

The Legend of Korra is not anime :fuckthat:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anyone like anime? I found an awesome show to watch   Anyone like anime? I found an awesome show to watch I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Anyone like anime? I found an awesome show to watch
Page 1 of 1