Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

First 3 Ninja Gaiden games coming to 3DS

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

Stature : 173
England
Playing : Pokemon Omega Ruby

First 3 Ninja Gaiden games coming to 3DS Empty
PostSubject: First 3 Ninja Gaiden games coming to 3DS   First 3 Ninja Gaiden games coming to 3DS I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 4:04 pm

http://nintendo3dsblog.com/rumor-the-first-three-ninja-gaiden-titles-are-coming-to-the-3ds-via-the-virtual-console

Only a rumour but would be interesting if all three were ported.
Back to top Go down
Chobo
The Judge
The Judge
Chobo

First 3 Ninja Gaiden games coming to 3DS 0Qsw2y9
Stature : 88

PostSubject: Re: First 3 Ninja Gaiden games coming to 3DS   First 3 Ninja Gaiden games coming to 3DS I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 4:08 pm

Maybe

The Vita got the first one, Maybe the 3DS will get it as well.
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

England

PostSubject: Re: First 3 Ninja Gaiden games coming to 3DS   First 3 Ninja Gaiden games coming to 3DS I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 4:17 pm

^ You talking about Sigma Plus? Because that was a port of a 3D game.
The first 3 NG games were 2D and so I guess those are the ones that are being ported to 3DS.
That being said there is a NG game in development for 3DS and I am guessing it is an all new title otherwise why haven't they released it yet?
http://www.metacritic.com/game/3ds/ninja-gaiden-working-title
Back to top Go down
Chobo
The Judge
The Judge
Chobo

First 3 Ninja Gaiden games coming to 3DS 0Qsw2y9
Stature : 88

PostSubject: Re: First 3 Ninja Gaiden games coming to 3DS   First 3 Ninja Gaiden games coming to 3DS I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 4:26 pm

Oh you mean the NES games. Those will most likely come to the eShop. It'll only be a matter of time.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: First 3 Ninja Gaiden games coming to 3DS   First 3 Ninja Gaiden games coming to 3DS I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 4:38 pm

I thought you meant the modern gen ninja gaiden's lol. Seems interesting i heard that game was hard as hell.
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

England

PostSubject: Re: First 3 Ninja Gaiden games coming to 3DS   First 3 Ninja Gaiden games coming to 3DS I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 5:56 pm

^
lol I thought that at first. Ah well, there's still one 3D Gaiden game coming to the system.
Not that I care, it's really not my kind of game.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First 3 Ninja Gaiden games coming to 3DS   First 3 Ninja Gaiden games coming to 3DS I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

First 3 Ninja Gaiden games coming to 3DS
Page 1 of 1