Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Reply to topic

Earth Defense Force: Insect Armageddon to be Unveiled at PAX

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

Earth Defense Force: Insect Armageddon to be Unveiled at PAX XidKdMN
Stature : 309
New York
Playing : With myself

Earth Defense Force: Insect Armageddon to be Unveiled at PAX Empty
PostSubject: Earth Defense Force: Insect Armageddon to be Unveiled at PAX   Earth Defense Force: Insect Armageddon to be Unveiled at PAX I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 1:07 am

Quote :

Who here is excited to see more information on Earth Defense Force: Insect Armageddon?! . . . really? No one? Well, you should be. When an army of giant insects invade the planet, Captain Price won’t be diving into battle. Duke Nukem won't even go in there. Neither will Master Chief. The same goes for Marcus Fenix, Solid Snake, Kratos, and the ship from Geometry Wars. No, the fate of the world lies in the hands of the Earth Defense Force. While you’re running from Mothra, the Earth Defense Force is hauling backside to save you and your family. Don’t even try to play the hero. You’ll just get eaten. Let the EDF take care of everything.

Did I get your attention? Good, because Earth Defense Force: Insect Armageddon is getting its official unveiling at the Penny Arcade Expo this year. Developed by Vicious Cycle and published by D3 Publisher, Insect Armageddon is a love-letter to classic monster B-movies. Its predecessor, Earth Defense Force 2017, was somewhat of a cult classic, so, surprisingly, people actually do play the series.

Man up and save the world on June 2, 2011 from the safety of your Xbox 360 and Playstation 3.
Read the full article here (although the whole article is in the quotes, lol).
Back to top Go down
Bluenose
Founding Father
Founding Father
Bluenose

Stature : 264
Playing : Tu madre

PostSubject: Re: Earth Defense Force: Insect Armageddon to be Unveiled at PAX   Earth Defense Force: Insect Armageddon to be Unveiled at PAX I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 3:48 pm

Earth Defense Force 2017 is extremely fun and underated.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net
NoelX2
Final Boss
Final Boss
NoelX2

Stature : 91
Playing : SF3

PostSubject: Re: Earth Defense Force: Insect Armageddon to be Unveiled at PAX   Earth Defense Force: Insect Armageddon to be Unveiled at PAX I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 9:13 pm

Teckno wrote:
Earth Defense Force 2017 is extremely fun and underated.
QFT. Graphics dont mean jackshit man. Its all about fun! :)
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/XNoel2?feature=mhum
Pickles1337
Grunt Leader
Grunt Leader
Pickles1337

Stature : 3

PostSubject: Re: Earth Defense Force: Insect Armageddon to be Unveiled at PAX   Earth Defense Force: Insect Armageddon to be Unveiled at PAX I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 1:38 am

I always wanted to play the first game. I saw it in a list of underrated games.

Man I love underrated games.

INB4 hipster.

Also from my knowledge wasn't Duke Nukem in the EDF? Not the game but the group.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Earth Defense Force: Insect Armageddon to be Unveiled at PAX   Earth Defense Force: Insect Armageddon to be Unveiled at PAX I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Earth Defense Force: Insect Armageddon to be Unveiled at PAX
Page 1 of 1