Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Cliffy B. Wants Clayton Carmine to Die?!

Go down 
+9
NoelX2
DarthCueball
XenoTorment
The_Biotic_God
igame
TheJubJub5721
The Enkindler
Blixtstorm
Jack the Spectre
13 posters

Save Clayton or Kill Him?
 Save him!
 Kill him!
View results
AuthorMessage
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

Cliffy B. Wants Clayton Carmine to Die?! XidKdMN
Stature : 309
New York
Playing : With myself

Cliffy B. Wants Clayton Carmine to Die?! Empty
PostSubject: Cliffy B. Wants Clayton Carmine to Die?!   Cliffy B. Wants Clayton Carmine to Die?! I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 12:10 pm

Quote :
Design director at Epic Games, Cliff Bleszinski, recently stated that he wants to see the third Carmine brother, Clayton Carmine, meet his end in Gears of War 3. This would continue the tradition of one Carmine brother dying in every game (Anthony Carmine in Gears of War and Benjamin Carmine in Gears of War 2).

Unfortunately for Cliffy B., the decision is out of his hands. Last summer, Epic Games and Microsoft teamed up with the Child’s Play charity to form the “Fate of Carmine” campaign, which had players purchasing t-shirts featuring the slogans “Save Carmine” and “Carmine Must Die.” The campaign raised over $150,000 for Child’s Play and will ultimately decide the fate of Clayton.

When asked about the decision, Cliffy B. had the following to say: “”Those who want Carmine to die are determined to have him die like the family of Lt. Dan, those who want him to live just believe that the Carmine family finally deserves the one guy who rises above it all.”

Bleszinski personally would like to see Clayton die a ridiculously hilarious and anticlimactic death.

“I just wanna see him slip and fall in the shower,” said Bleszinski. ” I want him to die in the most benign, unspectacular way, like he steps on a nail and winds up lock-jawed and falls over eventually. Something like that. Something really lame. That’s how I want it to happen.”
Read the full article here.

What do you guys think? Kill Clay? Save Clay?

Last edited by TRF on Wed Feb 23, 2011 3:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Blixtstorm
Sub-Boss
Sub-Boss
Blixtstorm

Stature : 18
Sweden
Playing : TDU2 (PC) / Minecraft (Tekkit modpack)

PostSubject: Re: Cliffy B. Wants Clayton Carmine to Die?!   Cliffy B. Wants Clayton Carmine to Die?! I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 2:15 pm

Well from the sales of the shirts on XBL most that I saw was Save Carmine, including the one I got.
Back to top Go down
The Enkindler
Endgame Boss
Endgame Boss

Stature : 86
Greece
Playing : Plenty of games, and I can't count them.

PostSubject: Re: Cliffy B. Wants Clayton Carmine to Die?!   Cliffy B. Wants Clayton Carmine to Die?! I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 2:35 pm

Save him, He must live! Razz
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/azazel166
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

New York

PostSubject: Re: Cliffy B. Wants Clayton Carmine to Die?!   Cliffy B. Wants Clayton Carmine to Die?! I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 3:21 pm

I added a poll to get your guys' opinions. Be sure to read the article and comment!
Back to top Go down
TheJubJub5721
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
TheJubJub5721

Stature : 25
Playing : People suck.

PostSubject: Re: Cliffy B. Wants Clayton Carmine to Die?!   Cliffy B. Wants Clayton Carmine to Die?! I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 4:01 pm

Kill the fucker! Razz
Back to top Go down
igame
Mid-Boss
Mid-Boss
igame

Stature : 39
in front of computer
Playing : comedy

PostSubject: Re: Cliffy B. Wants Clayton Carmine to Die?!   Cliffy B. Wants Clayton Carmine to Die?! I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 4:09 pm

Someone must always die in a game, there has to be tragedy and conflict.
Just don't pull a Halo Reach, it annoyed me to see everyone dying.

Edit : i like the idea of him dying in a pathetic way Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
The_Biotic_God
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
The_Biotic_God

Stature : 17
Everywhere
Playing : Atleast we haz online

PostSubject: Re: Cliffy B. Wants Clayton Carmine to Die?!   Cliffy B. Wants Clayton Carmine to Die?! I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 5:45 pm

It isn't a Gears game without a dead Carmine.
Back to top Go down
XenoTorment
Non-Valued Member
Non-Valued Member
XenoTorment

Stature : 0
America
Playing : Fanboys

PostSubject: Re: Cliffy B. Wants Clayton Carmine to Die?!   Cliffy B. Wants Clayton Carmine to Die?! I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 1:55 am

Kill the bastard.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Cliffy B. Wants Clayton Carmine to Die?!   Cliffy B. Wants Clayton Carmine to Die?! I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 6:20 am

Carmine must day. He is like the kenny of gears of war. Cliffy B. Wants Clayton Carmine to Die?! 3089832172
Back to top Go down
DarthCueball
Merchant
Merchant
DarthCueball

Stature : 0

PostSubject: Re: Cliffy B. Wants Clayton Carmine to Die?!   Cliffy B. Wants Clayton Carmine to Die?! I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 11:24 am

live i live
Back to top Go down
http://[url=http://www.yourgamercards.net/profile/DarthCueball]
TheJubJub5721
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
TheJubJub5721

PostSubject: Re: Cliffy B. Wants Clayton Carmine to Die?!   Cliffy B. Wants Clayton Carmine to Die?! I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 6:44 pm

Toxicmaniac wrote:
Carmine must day. He is like the kenny of gears of war. Cliffy B. Wants Clayton Carmine to Die?! 3089832172

THIS
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Cliffy B. Wants Clayton Carmine to Die?!   Cliffy B. Wants Clayton Carmine to Die?! I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 10:36 am

Carmine must day lol.... I mean die. Razz
Back to top Go down
NoelX2
Final Boss
Final Boss
NoelX2

Stature : 91
Playing : SF3

PostSubject: Re: Cliffy B. Wants Clayton Carmine to Die?!   Cliffy B. Wants Clayton Carmine to Die?! I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 11:53 pm

SAVE HIM!!!!!!
And...tie! 7-7
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/XNoel2?feature=mhum
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

Stature : 109
U.S.A.
Playing : Nioh and Nier: Automata
Watching : 日本のアニメ

PostSubject: Re: Cliffy B. Wants Clayton Carmine to Die?!   Cliffy B. Wants Clayton Carmine to Die?! I_icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 1:50 am

DIE CARMINE DIE
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net/u17
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

Stature : 173
England
Playing : Pokemon Omega Ruby

PostSubject: Re: Cliffy B. Wants Clayton Carmine to Die?!   Cliffy B. Wants Clayton Carmine to Die?! I_icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 7:48 am

Although I love melancholy in games, films, music and well, all sorts of media, I think they should break the trend and let him survive this time.

Instead, kill Dom!! >Cliffy B. Wants Clayton Carmine to Die?! 2505020059
Back to top Go down
TheJubJub5721
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
TheJubJub5721

PostSubject: Re: Cliffy B. Wants Clayton Carmine to Die?!   Cliffy B. Wants Clayton Carmine to Die?! I_icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 11:22 am

Lykos wrote:
Although I love melancholy in games, films, music and well, all sorts of media, I think they should break the trend and let him survive this time.

Instead, kill Dom!! >Cliffy B. Wants Clayton Carmine to Die?! 2505020059

I would be fine with this too XD
Back to top Go down
Hydell
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
Hydell

Stature : 179
From Hell
Playing : Resistance 3, Deus Ex, Max Payne 3, Uncharted 3

PostSubject: Re: Cliffy B. Wants Clayton Carmine to Die?!   Cliffy B. Wants Clayton Carmine to Die?! I_icon_minitimeSat May 07, 2011 2:01 am

He should be the James Francis Ryan of the Carmine family and survive.
Back to top Go down
NoelX2
Final Boss
Final Boss
NoelX2

PostSubject: Re: Cliffy B. Wants Clayton Carmine to Die?!   Cliffy B. Wants Clayton Carmine to Die?! I_icon_minitimeSat May 07, 2011 8:02 pm

Fool me once shame on you
Fool me twice shame on you..
Fool me 3 times shame on me.
Back to top Go down
Stigma
Boss
Boss
Stigma

Stature : 117
US

PostSubject: Re: Cliffy B. Wants Clayton Carmine to Die?!   Cliffy B. Wants Clayton Carmine to Die?! I_icon_minitimeSat May 07, 2011 8:08 pm

ArcanaOfB3ast wrote:

It's supposed to be fool me twice shame on me. I don't think there is a third one. You're supposed to learn after the first time.
Back to top Go down
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

New York

PostSubject: Re: Cliffy B. Wants Clayton Carmine to Die?!   Cliffy B. Wants Clayton Carmine to Die?! I_icon_minitimeSat May 07, 2011 8:11 pm

BlackStigma wrote:
ArcanaOfB3ast wrote:

It's supposed to be fool me twice shame on me. I don't think there is a third one. You're supposed to learn after the first time.
I think it's "fool me three times, I fucking deserve it."

I just made that up but I think it fits pretty well.
Back to top Go down
NoelX2
Final Boss
Final Boss
NoelX2

PostSubject: Re: Cliffy B. Wants Clayton Carmine to Die?!   Cliffy B. Wants Clayton Carmine to Die?! I_icon_minitimeSat May 07, 2011 8:13 pm

BlackStigma wrote:
ArcanaOfB3ast wrote:

I know that. I've just used an extra one to fit in with the topic.
Back to top Go down
Stigma
Boss
Boss
Stigma

Stature : 117
US

PostSubject: Re: Cliffy B. Wants Clayton Carmine to Die?!   Cliffy B. Wants Clayton Carmine to Die?! I_icon_minitimeSat May 07, 2011 8:44 pm

TRF wrote:
BlackStigma wrote:
ArcanaOfB3ast wrote:

I think it's "fool me three times, I fucking deserve it."

I just made that up but I think it fits pretty well.

Yes it does. I would give you a pat on the back if I could.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cliffy B. Wants Clayton Carmine to Die?!   Cliffy B. Wants Clayton Carmine to Die?! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cliffy B. Wants Clayton Carmine to Die?!
Page 1 of 1