Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Games I am hyped for

Go down 
+2
Mecha
Orc
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

Stature : 173
England
Playing : Pokemon Omega Ruby

The Games I am hyped for Empty
PostSubject: The Games I am hyped for   The Games I am hyped for I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 1:14 pm

ROLLERCOASTER TYCOON
The Games I am hyped for Roller16
I've always been a fan of Rollercoaster Tycoon games. It's always been enjoyable to get in touch with your creative side and run your own awesome theme park. To do it on a handheld, ride your own rides in 3D will be brilliant.

ANIMAL CROSSING
The Games I am hyped for Animalcrossing3ds_0
Whatever, lol all you want. The fact is on occasion I like to just lay back and play something light-hearted. I've actually never played an animal crossing game but would certainly like to.

BEYOND THE LABYRINTH
The Games I am hyped for Beyond-the-Labyrinth-5
It looks to be a very abstract dungeon-based rpg. It may end up being a bad game but the screens look wonderful and I'm really intruiged.

HEROES OF RUIN
The Games I am hyped for _-Heroes-of-Ruin-3DS-_
It looks like a simple addictive hack n' slash rpg/action game and I think it has multiplayer too. So yeah I'm looking forward to seeing how it turns out. I like the look of the beast race.

DRAGON QUEST
The Games I am hyped for Dragon15
When I used to only own a psp, one of the few games that made me envious of DS owners was the Dragon quest franchise. Luckily there is an all new Dragon Quest title to be released on 3DS. I'm really looking forward to it and know it will be great.

MONSTER HUNTER 3G/4
The Games I am hyped for 6506917857_1281ef18ea
I don't mind which I end up buying, because I know for sure that it will be incredible either way. I enjoyed the ones on psp a lot and I'm very excited to play a brand new game on the 3DS. The visuals have always had a lot of colour and detail and incredible backdrops. I'm sure the game will end up impressing and offering hundreds more hours of gameplay.

KINGDOM HEARTS DREAM DROP DISTANCE
The Games I am hyped for 1
I don't know much about the Kingdom Hearts series but the one on PSP showed me that it works well on a handheld. So yeah I am really looking forward to playing some more Kingdom Hearts but this time on my 3DS.

SUPER SMASH BROS
The Games I am hyped for Super-Smash-Bros-Brawl
Back in the day, I fell in love with Super Smash Bros Melee instantly. I played for hours and hours on end. Never had I been so addicted to a fighting game so much. I am happy to relive that experience once again, only now on a handheld so I can take that experience with me everywhere.

Other worthy mentions

The Amazing Spiderman
The Games I am hyped for E3-2011-spider-man-edge-of-time-preview
Pokemon Black & White 2
The Games I am hyped for Pokemon-Black-and-White-2-featured-image
Lego City Stories
The Games I am hyped for 5808577563_23bb55f8cd
Unknown Legend of Zelda game
The Games I am hyped for Mjmcel10 ???????

Last edited by Lykos on Mon Apr 16, 2012 2:38 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

The Games I am hyped for R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

PostSubject: Re: The Games I am hyped for   The Games I am hyped for I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 1:18 pm

Super Smash Bros. The Games I am hyped for 409191096
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

England

PostSubject: Re: The Games I am hyped for   The Games I am hyped for I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 7:00 pm

Mecha wrote:

The Games I am hyped for 409191096 I know right....
Get a 3DS
I'll pwn you on SSB online
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

The Games I am hyped for R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

PostSubject: Re: The Games I am hyped for   The Games I am hyped for I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 7:38 pm

Lykos wrote:
Mecha wrote:

Get a 3DS

Nah. I'll get a Vita instead. Razz
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

England

PostSubject: Re: The Games I am hyped for   The Games I am hyped for I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 7:39 pm

Mecha wrote:
Lykos wrote:
Mecha wrote:

Get a 3DS

Nah. I'll get a Vita instead. Razz

Pfftt nevermind, to each his own.
Back to top Go down
Stigma
Boss
Boss
Stigma

Stature : 117
US

PostSubject: Re: The Games I am hyped for   The Games I am hyped for I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 2:00 pm

Neku's in the Kingdom Hearts picture, they better make a new game like The World Ends With You.

Anyways this is the game I'm hyped for (although I don't own a 3DS...yet)

The Games I am hyped for Virtue%27s_Last_Reward_3DS_Boxart

Zero Escape: Virtue's Last Reward, aka the sequel to the best Nintendo DS game ever, 9 Hours, 9 Persons, 9 Doors. Not exactly everybody's cup of tea but it was a very text heavy adventure/puzzle game. It had the best video game plot in existence and was very, very creepy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9GLYF5O1gMY&feature=related
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ius54l96xe0&feature=relmfu
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sc0uTdbomOE&feature=relmfu

These songs gives me the chills every time I hear them. Especially considering I played it at night during a near non-stop 9 hour play through on my bed. I had only planned to play about half an hour of it before going to sleep but I couldn't put it down...the game also had multiple storylines and I beat it 5 times.
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

England

PostSubject: Re: The Games I am hyped for   The Games I am hyped for I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 2:27 pm

^
Ah yes this looks dark!
The Games I am hyped for 1327147820

Any idea when you plan on getting a 3DS? And I must say, nice choice. The system's badass.
Back to top Go down
Stigma
Boss
Boss
Stigma

Stature : 117
US

PostSubject: Re: The Games I am hyped for   The Games I am hyped for I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 3:41 pm

I'll probably get one in a few months. I always planned on getting one but I decided to wait until a few more games came out for it. Other than Pokemon I'm not really into Nintendo franchises. I always liked the third party games their handheld systems had.
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

England

PostSubject: Re: The Games I am hyped for   The Games I am hyped for I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 9:44 am

^
Actually now that you've waited this long, you could wait a bit longer to see if Nintendo are going to release a new generation of the 3DS. Like one with a second analog stick or longer battery life or something like that.

Though there are extension device thingies for both those things.
Back to top Go down
mentality
Peon
Peon

Stature : 0

PostSubject: Re: The Games I am hyped for   The Games I am hyped for I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 11:07 am

Dude, what about Luigi's Mansion 2 and Paper Mario?!
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

England

PostSubject: Re: The Games I am hyped for   The Games I am hyped for I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 12:14 pm

mentality wrote:
Dude, what about Luigi's Mansion 2 and Paper Mario?!

They'er going to be great games of course but I'm picky when it comes to Nintendo first party games. I'm a big fan of Super Smash Bros, Zelda, Super Mario Party and Mariokart, and I'm sure Kid Icarus will please me :3 but yeah I've not palyed a Luigis Mansion or Paper Mario game before and I'm not sure if it will be my thing.
Back to top Go down
veloci-rapture
Peon
Peon

Stature : 0
Playing : Resident Evil 4, Arkham City

PostSubject: Re: The Games I am hyped for   The Games I am hyped for I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 12:02 am

Dragon Quest, Bravely Default, and Virtue's Last Reward have me especially hyped. I'm hopeful that Heroes of Ruin and Paper Mario will be good as well.

Lykos wrote:
[When I used to only own a psp, one of the few games that made me envious of DS owners was the Dragon quest franchise. Luckily there is an all new Dragon Quest title to be released on 3DS. I'm really looking forward to it and know it will be great.

If you haven't yet, I highly recommend getting Dragon Quest IX. It's one of the most ambitious, jam-packed RPGs on the DS. Well worth your time.
Back to top Go down
http://isntitaaronic.blogspot.ca/
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

England

PostSubject: Re: The Games I am hyped for   The Games I am hyped for I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 7:26 am

veloci-rapture wrote:
Dragon Quest, Bravely Default, and Virtue's Last Reward have me especially hyped. I'm hopeful that Heroes of Ruin and Paper Mario will be good as well.

Lykos wrote:
[When I used to only own a psp, one of the few games that made me envious of DS owners was the Dragon quest franchise. Luckily there is an all new Dragon Quest title to be released on 3DS. I'm really looking forward to it and know it will be great.

If you haven't yet, I highly recommend getting Dragon Quest IX. It's one of the most ambitious, jam-packed RPGs on the DS. Well worth your time.

Yeah Heroes of Ruin and Dragon Quest are ones I'm really hyped for.

Ehhhh I might get DQ9 later down the line. There's other games I want to buy first, such as Kid Icarus and maybe RE Revelations.
Back to top Go down
Based Sonji
Hip-Hop Enthusiast
Hip-Hop Enthusiast
Based Sonji

Stature : 91
LittleBigP
Playing : Teckno Is MJ

PostSubject: Re: The Games I am hyped for   The Games I am hyped for I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 7:34 am

About Animal Crossing, it may look light-hearted and casual, but that is a man's man's game. Clocked something like 60+ hours into that game.

I hate Resetti.
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

England

PostSubject: Re: The Games I am hyped for   The Games I am hyped for I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 7:38 am

Greg Jennings wrote:
About Animal Crossing, it may look light-hearted and casual, but that is a man's man's game. Clocked something like 60+ hours into that game.

I hate Resetti.

It's manly as fuck bro. People just don't like it because they're fags and anthropomorphic animals are too manly and awesome for them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Games I am hyped for   The Games I am hyped for I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Games I am hyped for
Page 1 of 1