Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Kid Icarus, One of the first Reviews

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

Stature : 173
England
Playing : Pokemon Omega Ruby

Kid Icarus, One of the first Reviews Empty
PostSubject: Kid Icarus, One of the first Reviews   Kid Icarus, One of the first Reviews I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 11:15 am

Famitsu magazine gave Kid Icarus a perfect 40
Quote :
Kid Icarus: Uprising has received a score of 40/40 from Famitsu magazine in Japan, making it what I think is the first perfectly scored game for the 3DS from the magazine. I’m definitely thinking my undying praise of the game was completely justified, so that’s good too.

Awesome, now look at a cool trailer/gameplay

Looks pretty badass but his voice pisses me off Razz

Last edited by Lykos on Wed Mar 14, 2012 12:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

Kid Icarus, One of the first Reviews R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

PostSubject: Re: Kid Icarus, One of the first Reviews   Kid Icarus, One of the first Reviews I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 12:48 pm

Not bad.
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

Stature : 173
England
Playing : Pokemon Omega Ruby

PostSubject: Re: Kid Icarus, One of the first Reviews   Kid Icarus, One of the first Reviews I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 1:17 pm

Yeah looks pretty badass. Not sure if it's really my kind of thing yet though.
I need to see what the rest of the gameplay's like before I form a decision of whether I want to get it or not.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kid Icarus, One of the first Reviews   Kid Icarus, One of the first Reviews I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kid Icarus, One of the first Reviews
Page 1 of 1