Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3 expansion coming in July?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3 expansion coming in July? R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3 expansion coming in July? Empty
PostSubject: Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3 expansion coming in July?   Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3 expansion coming in July? I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 10:26 pm

Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3 expansion coming in July? Venomo11

Quote :
A NeoGAF user has posted a picture he snapped of a placeholder which popped up on the computers at the GameStop he works at. The placeholder states that eight new challengers will “join the fight” in Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3 on July 3. The computer entry stated the DLC voucher can be purchased at GameStop for $14.99 and that on July 24, a packaged disc version will be released for $39.99 – which sounds like a re-release of the game with the added content to us. In response to the query of its legitimacy over Twitter, Capcom’s Ryota Niitsuma cryptically stated: “The DLC costumes are out, and for now that is all.” We’ll send a mail. Until we hear something back though, keep it tucked away as rumor.

Source: VG247
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3 expansion coming in July? PaKTSrO
Stature : 187
Earth
Playing : The Last of Us.
Watching : The Flash.

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3 expansion coming in July?   Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3 expansion coming in July? I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 10:30 pm

beat me to it.
Back to top Go down
NoelX2
Final Boss
Final Boss
NoelX2

Stature : 91
Playing : SF3

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3 expansion coming in July?   Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3 expansion coming in July? I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 10:31 pm

Wow. The pic is hot.

If this is true, then I'm glad. I didn't get the other 2 so if the expansion is true, then I will buy it.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/XNoel2?feature=mhum
The Enkindler
Endgame Boss
Endgame Boss

Stature : 86
Greece
Playing : Plenty of games, and I can't count them.

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3 expansion coming in July?   Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3 expansion coming in July? I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 11:09 pm

Super Ultimate Marvel VS Capcom 3

Oh dear, here we go again.
Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3 expansion coming in July? 1443829230
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/azazel166
NoelX2
Final Boss
Final Boss
NoelX2

Stature : 91
Playing : SF3

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3 expansion coming in July?   Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3 expansion coming in July? I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 12:03 am

It is fake. Capcom confirmed it.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/XNoel2?feature=mhum
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

Stature : 109
U.S.A.
Playing : Nioh and Nier: Automata
Watching : 日本のアニメ

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3 expansion coming in July?   Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3 expansion coming in July? I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 11:30 am

NoelX2 wrote:
It is fake. Capcom confirmed it.

Good. Capcom would have made another cheap buck with a third iteration of that game.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net/u17
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3 expansion coming in July? R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3 expansion coming in July?   Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3 expansion coming in July? I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2016 1:53 pm

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3 expansion coming in July?   Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3 expansion coming in July? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3 expansion coming in July?
Page 1 of 1