Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

IGN Sweden launched

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

IGN Sweden launched R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

IGN Sweden launched Empty
PostSubject: IGN Sweden launched   IGN Sweden launched I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 1:03 pm

IGN Sweden launched Abba10

Quote :
IGN has announced a new partnership with games media group, Reset Media AB to publish IGN Sweden.

IGN Sweden will be under the day-to-day control of Reset Media, with games media veteran Tobias Bjarneby as its Editor-in-Chief.

The site will mix Swedish language editorial and video content with localised editorial from IGN’s English language teams in the US, UK and Australia.

“Having experienced our best ever year internationally in terms of readers and revenue, we’re excited to be partnering with the respected team at Reset Media to develop IGN Sweden,” said Ian Chambers, international VP and managing director, IGN Entertainment.

“Our strategy of teaming up with expert regional publishers allows us to build the IGN brand internationally, connecting with new groups of gamers in their own language. Our partnerships in Europe are just the beginning of plans for expansion in 2012.”

Source: VG247
Back to top Go down
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

IGN Sweden launched XidKdMN
Stature : 309
New York
Playing : With myself

PostSubject: Re: IGN Sweden launched   IGN Sweden launched I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 3:26 pm

Still waiting for IGN Uganda.
Back to top Go down
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

Stature : 109
U.S.A.
Playing : Nioh and Nier: Automata
Watching : 日本のアニメ

PostSubject: Re: IGN Sweden launched   IGN Sweden launched I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 3:55 pm

TheCinemaJack wrote:
Still waiting for IGN Uganda.

IGN Sweden launched 419197_3165288462464_1572974836_32590073_2094116784_n
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net/u17
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: IGN Sweden launched   IGN Sweden launched I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

IGN Sweden launched
Page 1 of 1