Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Grand Theft Auto: Vice City Nights coming to Vita?

Go down 
+4
Jack the Spectre
Hydell
Dam_Noir
Mecha
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

Grand Theft Auto: Vice City Nights coming to Vita? R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

Grand Theft Auto: Vice City Nights coming to Vita? Empty
PostSubject: Grand Theft Auto: Vice City Nights coming to Vita?   Grand Theft Auto: Vice City Nights coming to Vita? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 12:21 pm

Grand Theft Auto: Vice City Nights coming to Vita? A_med_10

Quote :
Online retailer Play.com has leaked four massive titles for PlayStation Vita: Monster Hunter Portable 3, Grand Theft Auto: Vice City Nights, Tales Of Innocence R and Final Fantasy Type-0 HD.

Eurogamer was alerted to this by reader el_pollo_diablo, who sent us the image displayed in this story.

The Monster Hunter Portable 3 page on Play.com is still live.

These games may relate to Sony's upcoming PlayStation Vita Game Heaven event on 9th March.

The official blurb for the event reads: "Sony will host a PlayStation Vita web broadcast on Friday, March 9 at 20:00 JST, where it will announce new titles for the handheld. It is titled 'Welcome! PlayStation Vita Game Heaven.'"

Rockstar produced Grand Theft Auto: Liberty City Stories and GTA: Vice City Stories games for PSP. Will Vice City Nights be in the same vein?

Capcom demoed PSP game Monster Hunter Portable 3rd running on Vita (then Next Generation Portable) in January 2011. However, confirmation that such a game would exist on Vita was never given.

Monster Hunter Portable 3rd HD was released for PS3 in Japan last August. Will the Vita game be identical? Will PS3 and Vita versions work together - will there be cross-platform co-op?

It may be obvious, but Monster Hunter Portable 3 being listed on Play.com also seems to confirm it's coming West.

Final Fantasy Type-0 was released in Japan on PSP. We knew localisation for a Western version was under way, and that the development team had the game running on Vita.

Tales of Innocence R has already launched on Vita in Japan. This news suggests a Western release is planned.

Tales publisher Namco Bandai told Eurogamer: "As yet we haven't announced Tales of Innocence R for Europe."

A spokesperson for Final Fantasy publisher Square Enix said: "We can't comment on rumour or speculation."

Eurogamer is seeking comment from Rockstar and Capcom.

Source: Eurogamer
Back to top Go down
Dam_Noir
Mid-Boss
Mid-Boss
Dam_Noir

Stature : 39
England

PostSubject: Re: Grand Theft Auto: Vice City Nights coming to Vita?   Grand Theft Auto: Vice City Nights coming to Vita? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 3:31 pm

Interesting, by the way i'm typing this on my Vita.

Heard the web browser was shit on this but I find it easier to post using the Vita opposed to a iphone anyday.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/theblacknapalm
Hydell
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
Hydell

Stature : 179
From Hell
Playing : Resistance 3, Deus Ex, Max Payne 3, Uncharted 3

PostSubject: Re: Grand Theft Auto: Vice City Nights coming to Vita?   Grand Theft Auto: Vice City Nights coming to Vita? I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 9:39 am

Oh all those 80's power ballads, sky blue and pink casual suits, and synth infused songs came into my head when i read Vice City Nights.
Back to top Go down
Dam_Noir
Mid-Boss
Mid-Boss
Dam_Noir

England

PostSubject: Re: Grand Theft Auto: Vice City Nights coming to Vita?   Grand Theft Auto: Vice City Nights coming to Vita? I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 9:46 am

Sexton_Hardcastle wrote:
Oh all those 80's power ballads, sky blue and pink casual suits, and synth infused songs came into my head when i read Vice City Nights.

^^^

Half the reasons why it was the best GTA.
Back to top Go down
Hydell
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
Hydell

Stature : 179
From Hell
Playing : Resistance 3, Deus Ex, Max Payne 3, Uncharted 3

PostSubject: Re: Grand Theft Auto: Vice City Nights coming to Vita?   Grand Theft Auto: Vice City Nights coming to Vita? I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 9:55 am

None of these pricks understand though cos they aint an 80's child.
Back to top Go down
Dam_Noir
Mid-Boss
Mid-Boss
Dam_Noir

England

PostSubject: Re: Grand Theft Auto: Vice City Nights coming to Vita?   Grand Theft Auto: Vice City Nights coming to Vita? I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 10:03 am

Sexton_Hardcastle wrote:
None of these pricks understand though cos they aint an 80's child.

I know, i'm even more biased considering the game was set in '86.
Back to top Go down
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

Grand Theft Auto: Vice City Nights coming to Vita? XidKdMN
Stature : 309
New York
Playing : With myself

PostSubject: Re: Grand Theft Auto: Vice City Nights coming to Vita?   Grand Theft Auto: Vice City Nights coming to Vita? I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 4:26 pm

Finally, a good portable Rockstar game.
Back to top Go down
Quitelikeican
Non-Valued Member
Non-Valued Member
Quitelikeican

Stature : 0
Closed Space

PostSubject: Re: Grand Theft Auto: Vice City Nights coming to Vita?   Grand Theft Auto: Vice City Nights coming to Vita? I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2012 9:57 am

That was a rumor. Not really happening.
Back to top Go down
http://inuboy1000.webs.com/
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

Stature : 173
England
Playing : Pokemon Omega Ruby

PostSubject: Re: Grand Theft Auto: Vice City Nights coming to Vita?   Grand Theft Auto: Vice City Nights coming to Vita? I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2012 10:02 am

TheCinemaJack wrote:

Derp.

GTA LCS was the best Grand Theft Auto game ever made and it was on a handheld.
Back to top Go down
CernaMLD
Grunt Leader
Grunt Leader

Stature : 21

PostSubject: Re: Grand Theft Auto: Vice City Nights coming to Vita?   Grand Theft Auto: Vice City Nights coming to Vita? I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2012 12:24 pm

Lykos wrote:
TheCinemaJack wrote:

Derp.

GTA LCS was the best Grand Theft Auto game ever made and it was on a handheld.

I gotta say, it was definitely one of my most favorite GTAs I've played.
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

England

PostSubject: Re: Grand Theft Auto: Vice City Nights coming to Vita?   Grand Theft Auto: Vice City Nights coming to Vita? I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2012 8:22 pm

^
Good lad Grand Theft Auto: Vice City Nights coming to Vita? 2505020059
IMO it had the best city, best setting/atmosphere, best story and best character
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Grand Theft Auto: Vice City Nights coming to Vita?   Grand Theft Auto: Vice City Nights coming to Vita? I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2012 8:56 pm

this may make me send my vita in for repair
Back to top Go down
igame
Mid-Boss
Mid-Boss
igame

in front of computer
Playing : comedy

PostSubject: Re: Grand Theft Auto: Vice City Nights coming to Vita?   Grand Theft Auto: Vice City Nights coming to Vita? I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2012 10:32 pm

Lykos wrote:
^
Good lad Grand Theft Auto: Vice City Nights coming to Vita? 2505020059
IMO it had the best city, best setting/atmosphere, best story and best character

And music :)
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

England

PostSubject: Re: Grand Theft Auto: Vice City Nights coming to Vita?   Grand Theft Auto: Vice City Nights coming to Vita? I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2013 11:25 am

Aw man if only. Final Fantasy Type 0 already looks as good as most vita games, it just needs native resolution for the vitas screen
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Grand Theft Auto: Vice City Nights coming to Vita?   Grand Theft Auto: Vice City Nights coming to Vita? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Grand Theft Auto: Vice City Nights coming to Vita?
Page 1 of 1