Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Reply to topic

Joe Flanigan signed on to do Army of Four?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

Joe Flanigan signed on to do Army of Four? R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

Joe Flanigan signed on to do Army of Four? Empty
PostSubject: Joe Flanigan signed on to do Army of Four?   Joe Flanigan signed on to do Army of Four? I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2012 9:21 pm

Joe Flanigan signed on to do Army of Four? Ao2410

Quote :
Stargate: Atlantis alumnus Joe Flanigan has tweeted that he has signed on to do a bit of voice acting in Army of Four for EA.

The first tweet says: “Just signed on to do the new AO4 video game for Electronic Arts. Some splinter from Battlefield. Finally, my kids think I am cool again.”

Then, apparently noticing his gaff that Army of Two and Battlefield are not really the same series, he tweeted: “Actually, showing how distinctively uncool I am, I think I have those games mixed up. Thankgod my kids don’t read twitter.”

Army of Four has been floating around the rumor mill since last winter, when Kotaku published a report stating the next Army of Two game will contain four-way co-op and was in development using DICE’s Frostbite 2 engine.

EA’s announced nothing as of yet about a third entry in the series being in development, but the firm is hosting its GameChangers event at GDC next week – so we may hear more about it then. Or not.

We took screens of the tweets in case EA asks the actor to remove them.

Source: VG247
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Joe Flanigan signed on to do Army of Four? PaKTSrO
Stature : 187
Earth
Playing : The Last of Us.
Watching : The Flash.

PostSubject: Re: Joe Flanigan signed on to do Army of Four?   Joe Flanigan signed on to do Army of Four? I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2012 9:57 pm

So do all of EA Games use the Frostbite 2 engine?
Back to top Go down
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

Joe Flanigan signed on to do Army of Four? XidKdMN
Stature : 309
New York
Playing : With myself

PostSubject: Re: Joe Flanigan signed on to do Army of Four?   Joe Flanigan signed on to do Army of Four? I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2012 11:32 pm

The first game was cool. I didn't like the second as much. I hope the extra two players don't ruin the chemistry between Salem and Rios.
Back to top Go down
Hydell
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
Hydell

Stature : 179
From Hell
Playing : Resistance 3, Deus Ex, Max Payne 3, Uncharted 3

PostSubject: Re: Joe Flanigan signed on to do Army of Four?   Joe Flanigan signed on to do Army of Four? I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2012 11:35 pm

I thought the first game was boring.
Back to top Go down
Franko
Area Boss
Area Boss
Franko

Stature : 20
Southern Fairy
Playing : Meh

PostSubject: Re: Joe Flanigan signed on to do Army of Four?   Joe Flanigan signed on to do Army of Four? I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2012 11:50 pm

40th Day was alright. AI was dumb as hell.

Atleast the game will be slightly different as it will use FB2 instead of UE3.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Joe Flanigan signed on to do Army of Four?   Joe Flanigan signed on to do Army of Four? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Joe Flanigan signed on to do Army of Four?
Page 1 of 1