Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Eurogamer Teases Secret Game, Says We'll "Go Bananas"

Go down 
+7
Hydell
Jack the Spectre
Stoney
Archduke
RamboOnRedBull
Based Sonji
Mecha
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

Eurogamer Teases Secret Game, Says We'll "Go Bananas" R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

Eurogamer Teases Secret Game, Says We'll "Go Bananas" Empty
PostSubject: Eurogamer Teases Secret Game, Says We'll "Go Bananas"   Eurogamer Teases Secret Game, Says We'll "Go Bananas" I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 10:23 pm

Eurogamer Teases Secret Game, Says We'll "Go Bananas" Tumblr_lmax4cuAnO1qc49oko1_500

Quote :
Yeah, we remember knowing about a secret game we weren't supposed to talk about for any reason. It's tough. But you can always tease!

Eurogamer's Johnny Minkley apparently got a look at a "top secret" title and now he's all sorts of excited. So excited, in fact, that he couldn't help but tease it at his Twitter page. He wouldn't give any details (definitely a smart move) but he assures everyone that it'll hit pretty hard. After saying he spent time with both Journey and the PlayStation Vita, he decided to talk about this mystery title:

"Amazing gaming week with Journey & Vita. But the top, top secret thing I saw t’other day… The internet will go bananas when it’s shown."

He added that it was an "annoying tweet" and he understand that, but he's just too excited to keep quiet. Now, this could be just about anything; it could be a title we believe is coming but hasn't been officially announced (God of War IV, for example), or it could be something nobody expects. Personally, I kinda hope it's the latter.

But at least Minkley won't have to keep a lid on it for a full year and a half, as we did with Twisted Metal. Evidently, we should know all "soon." Any guesses? By the way, I'll be checking out Journey this weekend; stay tuned for more...can't wait.

Source: PSX
Back to top Go down
Based Sonji
Hip-Hop Enthusiast
Hip-Hop Enthusiast
Based Sonji

Stature : 91
LittleBigP
Playing : Teckno Is MJ

PostSubject: Re: Eurogamer Teases Secret Game, Says We'll "Go Bananas"   Eurogamer Teases Secret Game, Says We'll "Go Bananas" I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 10:24 pm

Ape Escape?
Back to top Go down
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

Eurogamer Teases Secret Game, Says We'll "Go Bananas" Z4pMElY
Stature : 414

PostSubject: Re: Eurogamer Teases Secret Game, Says We'll "Go Bananas"   Eurogamer Teases Secret Game, Says We'll "Go Bananas" I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 3:03 am

Greg Jennings wrote:
Ape Escape?

My exact thoughts Razz
Back to top Go down
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

Stature : 109
U.S.A.
Playing : Nioh and Nier: Automata
Watching : 日本のアニメ

PostSubject: Re: Eurogamer Teases Secret Game, Says We'll "Go Bananas"   Eurogamer Teases Secret Game, Says We'll "Go Bananas" I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 12:28 pm

RamboOnRedBull wrote:
Greg Jennings wrote:
Ape Escape?

My exact thoughts Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net/u17
Stoney
Final Boss
Final Boss
Stoney

Stature : 176
The Gutter
Playing : Rocket League is Awesome

PostSubject: Re: Eurogamer Teases Secret Game, Says We'll "Go Bananas"   Eurogamer Teases Secret Game, Says We'll "Go Bananas" I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 2:14 pm

FPS ......
Back to top Go down
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

Eurogamer Teases Secret Game, Says We'll "Go Bananas" XidKdMN
Stature : 309
New York
Playing : With myself

PostSubject: Re: Eurogamer Teases Secret Game, Says We'll "Go Bananas"   Eurogamer Teases Secret Game, Says We'll "Go Bananas" I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 2:48 pm

Yeah, as soon as I read the title of the thread, I thought of Ape Escape.
Back to top Go down
Hydell
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
Hydell

Stature : 179
From Hell
Playing : Resistance 3, Deus Ex, Max Payne 3, Uncharted 3

PostSubject: Re: Eurogamer Teases Secret Game, Says We'll "Go Bananas"   Eurogamer Teases Secret Game, Says We'll "Go Bananas" I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 8:13 pm

Oh yeah thats a game im totally excited for.
Back to top Go down
Chobo
The Judge
The Judge
Chobo

Eurogamer Teases Secret Game, Says We'll "Go Bananas" 0Qsw2y9
Stature : 88

PostSubject: Re: Eurogamer Teases Secret Game, Says We'll "Go Bananas"   Eurogamer Teases Secret Game, Says We'll "Go Bananas" I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 8:39 pm

Or maybe its super monkey ball, donkey Kong, or another game.
Back to top Go down
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

Eurogamer Teases Secret Game, Says We'll "Go Bananas" XidKdMN
Stature : 309
New York
Playing : With myself

PostSubject: Re: Eurogamer Teases Secret Game, Says We'll "Go Bananas"   Eurogamer Teases Secret Game, Says We'll "Go Bananas" I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 8:57 pm

Chobo wrote:
Or maybe its super monkey ball, donkey Kong, or another game.
:fuckthat:
Back to top Go down
Bluenose
Founding Father
Founding Father
Bluenose

Stature : 264
Playing : Tu madre

PostSubject: Re: Eurogamer Teases Secret Game, Says We'll "Go Bananas"   Eurogamer Teases Secret Game, Says We'll "Go Bananas" I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 9:45 pm

I've never even heard of Ape Escape.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net
NoelX2
Final Boss
Final Boss
NoelX2

Stature : 91
Playing : SF3

PostSubject: Re: Eurogamer Teases Secret Game, Says We'll "Go Bananas"   Eurogamer Teases Secret Game, Says We'll "Go Bananas" I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 9:57 pm

The Secret of Monkey Island 3...
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/XNoel2?feature=mhum
The Enkindler
Endgame Boss
Endgame Boss

Stature : 86
Greece
Playing : Plenty of games, and I can't count them.

PostSubject: Re: Eurogamer Teases Secret Game, Says We'll "Go Bananas"   Eurogamer Teases Secret Game, Says We'll "Go Bananas" I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 9:59 pm

Teckno wrote:
Shame on you!
It was one of the best PS1 games and one of the first to use the analog stick on the PS1 controller, at the time of course.
Not to mention it has techno music.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/azazel166
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

Stature : 109
U.S.A.
Playing : Nioh and Nier: Automata
Watching : 日本のアニメ

PostSubject: Re: Eurogamer Teases Secret Game, Says We'll "Go Bananas"   Eurogamer Teases Secret Game, Says We'll "Go Bananas" I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 10:20 am

Sheogorath wrote:
Teckno wrote:
Shame on you!
It was one of the best PS1 games and one of the first to use the analog stick on the PS1 controller, at the time of course.
Not to mention it has techno music.

I second this. One of the best PS1 games. The music is kickass.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net/u17
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Eurogamer Teases Secret Game, Says We'll "Go Bananas"   Eurogamer Teases Secret Game, Says We'll "Go Bananas" I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Eurogamer Teases Secret Game, Says We'll "Go Bananas"
Page 1 of 1