Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Marvel vs Capcom 3

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
YGT
Peon
Peon
YGT

Stature : 0

Marvel vs Capcom 3  Empty
PostSubject: Marvel vs Capcom 3    Marvel vs Capcom 3  I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 18, 2011 12:32 am

Anyone who has been following the game since it was first shown. Remember when you saw deadpool gameplay and everytime he shot his guns he would say "I love me some gun" now he doesnt say that anymore and i dont know why -_-

I just wanted to put that out there but anyways if you have this game and you think you can beat me add me on PSN I need people to play with its really hard finding a match on PSN
Back to top Go down
DarthCueball
Merchant
Merchant
DarthCueball

PostSubject: Re: Marvel vs Capcom 3    Marvel vs Capcom 3  I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 18, 2011 12:56 am

i can beat u
Back to top Go down
http://[url=http://www.yourgamercards.net/profile/DarthCueball]
YGT
Peon
Peon
YGT

PostSubject: Re: Marvel vs Capcom 3    Marvel vs Capcom 3  I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 18, 2011 2:18 am

DarthCueball wrote:
i can beat u

Uhh no u cant get the ps3 version of the game =) spend the extra 60 bucks just for me
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Marvel vs Capcom 3    Marvel vs Capcom 3  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Marvel vs Capcom 3
Page 1 of 1