Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Facebook Parenting: For the troubled teen

Go down 
+3
Stigma
Blixtstorm
2Sugoi2Die
7 posters
AuthorMessage
2Sugoi2Die
Anime_Desu
2Sugoi2Die

Facebook Parenting: For the troubled teen StDQek0
Stature : 242
Playing : Conception II: Making Babies

Facebook Parenting: For the troubled teen Empty
PostSubject: Facebook Parenting: For the troubled teen   Facebook Parenting: For the troubled teen I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 2:19 am

Back to top Go down
Blixtstorm
Sub-Boss
Sub-Boss
Blixtstorm

Stature : 18
Sweden
Playing : TDU2 (PC) / Minecraft (Tekkit modpack)

PostSubject: Re: Facebook Parenting: For the troubled teen   Facebook Parenting: For the troubled teen I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 10:17 pm

fucking hilarious.

I think my dad would have done the same.

Being ungrateful is the worst thing you can do to a parent.
Back to top Go down
Stigma
Boss
Boss
Stigma

Stature : 117
US

PostSubject: Re: Facebook Parenting: For the troubled teen   Facebook Parenting: For the troubled teen I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 10:40 pm

I wish more parents were like this.
Back to top Go down
NoelX2
Final Boss
Final Boss
NoelX2

Stature : 91
Playing : SF3

PostSubject: Re: Facebook Parenting: For the troubled teen   Facebook Parenting: For the troubled teen I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 10:49 pm

What a boss. 8)
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/XNoel2?feature=mhum
2Sugoi2Die
Anime_Desu
2Sugoi2Die

Facebook Parenting: For the troubled teen StDQek0
Stature : 242
Playing : Conception II: Making Babies

PostSubject: Re: Facebook Parenting: For the troubled teen   Facebook Parenting: For the troubled teen I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 1:16 am

Geez I started his topic when the video had a few thousand views. Now it has 16 million lol.
Back to top Go down
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

Stature : 109
U.S.A.
Playing : Nioh and Nier: Automata
Watching : 日本のアニメ

PostSubject: Re: Facebook Parenting: For the troubled teen   Facebook Parenting: For the troubled teen I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 4:06 pm

That guy deserves a medal. No parent should have to put up with the drama and bullshit of Facebook.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net/u17
Stoney
Final Boss
Final Boss
Stoney

Stature : 176
The Gutter
Playing : Rocket League is Awesome

PostSubject: Re: Facebook Parenting: For the troubled teen   Facebook Parenting: For the troubled teen I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 4:15 pm

I like this guy, if there is one I certain trait I hate about certain people it is being disrespectful and ungrateful, especially to your own parents.

Cop the fuck on. His house his rules. You little cunt.
Back to top Go down
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

Facebook Parenting: For the troubled teen XidKdMN
Stature : 309
New York
Playing : With myself

PostSubject: Re: Facebook Parenting: For the troubled teen   Facebook Parenting: For the troubled teen I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 6:45 pm

What a badass.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Facebook Parenting: For the troubled teen   Facebook Parenting: For the troubled teen I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 4:22 am

Oh lord what a hard life she must have. Lets all take a minute of silence while i play a little depressing song on my piano.

Seriously she is probably one of those seriously obnoxious bitch conformist that thinks she can pull off anything she wants and bitches about all the first world problems she has even tho she has most likely never suffered any kind of emotional instability aside from her periods, never suffered any physical or mental abuse or ever had to do without any first world material. And because her life is so easy she will always find a way to bitch about her life because it does not go like she imagined in her oh so perfect fantasy world.

Has she ever even considered the fucking amount of shit her parents had to go through for raising her? The amount of work and money they put into her so she could have a great life because they love her. The least she can fucking do to repay them is to do some minor work like doing the dishes or help around the house.

People like those makes me want to punch a fucking baby.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Facebook Parenting: For the troubled teen   Facebook Parenting: For the troubled teen I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Facebook Parenting: For the troubled teen
Page 1 of 1