Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Reply to topic

How Soul Calibur V was made

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

How Soul Calibur V was made Empty
PostSubject: How Soul Calibur V was made   How Soul Calibur V was made I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 11:20 am

How Soul Calibur V was made 7410
Back to top Go down
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

How Soul Calibur V was made XidKdMN
Stature : 309
New York
Playing : With myself

PostSubject: Re: How Soul Calibur V was made   How Soul Calibur V was made I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 11:26 am

Don't forget to subtract a gallery mode and add a shit story mode!
Back to top Go down
igame
Mid-Boss
Mid-Boss
igame

Stature : 39
in front of computer
Playing : comedy

PostSubject: Re: How Soul Calibur V was made   How Soul Calibur V was made I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 11:38 am

They really need to try something new other than adding a special guest character
Back to top Go down
The Enkindler
Endgame Boss
Endgame Boss

Stature : 86
Greece
Playing : Plenty of games, and I can't count them.

PostSubject: Re: How Soul Calibur V was made   How Soul Calibur V was made I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 2:34 pm

Where's the part where most of the SC roster is butchered and replaced by others?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/azazel166
Chobo
The Judge
The Judge
Chobo

How Soul Calibur V was made 0Qsw2y9
Stature : 88

PostSubject: Re: How Soul Calibur V was made   How Soul Calibur V was made I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 2:45 pm

Just copy what Capcom did. Cut out a ton of stuff, replace some veteran charecters. then when fans complain, release Super Soul Caliber 5 in November.
Back to top Go down
Shin_Akuma
Merchant
Merchant
Shin_Akuma

Stature : 1

PostSubject: Re: How Soul Calibur V was made   How Soul Calibur V was made I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 5:19 pm

All the Soul Caliber games after 2 are scrub game.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How Soul Calibur V was made   How Soul Calibur V was made I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How Soul Calibur V was made
Page 1 of 1