Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

All YouTube channels will be switched to the Cosmic Panda design on March 1st

Go down 
+3
Bluenose
Mecha
The Enkindler
7 posters
AuthorMessage
The Enkindler
Endgame Boss
Endgame Boss

Stature : 86
Greece
Playing : Plenty of games, and I can't count them.

All YouTube channels will be switched to the Cosmic Panda design on March 1st Empty
PostSubject: All YouTube channels will be switched to the Cosmic Panda design on March 1st   All YouTube channels will be switched to the Cosmic Panda design on March 1st I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 6:47 pm

For those who still care about that website.
All YouTube channels will be switched to the Cosmic Panda design on March 1st Channels
So yeah, another shitty design is being forced on to us by GoogleTube.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/azazel166
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

All YouTube channels will be switched to the Cosmic Panda design on March 1st R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

All YouTube channels will be switched to the Cosmic Panda design on March 1st Empty
PostSubject: Re: All YouTube channels will be switched to the Cosmic Panda design on March 1st   All YouTube channels will be switched to the Cosmic Panda design on March 1st I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 7:04 pm

-____________-
Back to top Go down
Bluenose
Founding Father
Founding Father
Bluenose

Stature : 264
Playing : Tu madre

PostSubject: Re: All YouTube channels will be switched to the Cosmic Panda design on March 1st   All YouTube channels will be switched to the Cosmic Panda design on March 1st I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 7:26 pm

Herp Derp.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

All YouTube channels will be switched to the Cosmic Panda design on March 1st XidKdMN
Stature : 309
New York
Playing : With myself

PostSubject: Re: All YouTube channels will be switched to the Cosmic Panda design on March 1st   All YouTube channels will be switched to the Cosmic Panda design on March 1st I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 8:03 pm

I like the Cosmic Panda look a lot more.
Back to top Go down
The Enkindler
Endgame Boss
Endgame Boss

Stature : 86
Greece
Playing : Plenty of games, and I can't count them.

PostSubject: Re: All YouTube channels will be switched to the Cosmic Panda design on March 1st   All YouTube channels will be switched to the Cosmic Panda design on March 1st I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 6:47 am

TRF wrote:
I will admit that it's not that bad, but the fact that I can't watch videos from a channel prevents me from actually liking it.
But to each his own.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/azazel166
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: All YouTube channels will be switched to the Cosmic Panda design on March 1st   All YouTube channels will be switched to the Cosmic Panda design on March 1st I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 7:08 am

I find the cosmic panda to be the worst design to date. I still haven't gotten used to it.
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

All YouTube channels will be switched to the Cosmic Panda design on March 1st PaKTSrO
Stature : 187
Earth
Playing : The Last of Us.
Watching : The Flash.

PostSubject: Re: All YouTube channels will be switched to the Cosmic Panda design on March 1st   All YouTube channels will be switched to the Cosmic Panda design on March 1st I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 11:12 am

Sheogorath wrote:
TRF wrote:
I will admit that it's not that bad, but the fact that I can't watch videos from a channel prevents me from actually liking it.
But to each his own.
Actually the admin of the channel has to edit it and "turn on" the featured video section. I like it, much easier to make a background for it.
Back to top Go down
Hydell
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
Hydell

Stature : 179
From Hell
Playing : Resistance 3, Deus Ex, Max Payne 3, Uncharted 3

PostSubject: Re: All YouTube channels will be switched to the Cosmic Panda design on March 1st   All YouTube channels will be switched to the Cosmic Panda design on March 1st I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 12:01 pm

Why even have the word "try". It gives the impression that you can choose not to have it if you dont like it....until the day that its forced on you whether you like it or not.

Just fuck off Youtube...we dont want these "improvements".
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

All YouTube channels will be switched to the Cosmic Panda design on March 1st R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

PostSubject: Re: All YouTube channels will be switched to the Cosmic Panda design on March 1st   All YouTube channels will be switched to the Cosmic Panda design on March 1st I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 12:15 pm

Improvements? That's what they want us to think.
Back to top Go down
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

Stature : 109
U.S.A.
Playing : Nioh and Nier: Automata
Watching : 日本のアニメ

PostSubject: Re: All YouTube channels will be switched to the Cosmic Panda design on March 1st   All YouTube channels will be switched to the Cosmic Panda design on March 1st I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 5:47 pm

I kinda like and dislike it.

Overall, it's decent.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net/u17
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: All YouTube channels will be switched to the Cosmic Panda design on March 1st   All YouTube channels will be switched to the Cosmic Panda design on March 1st I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

All YouTube channels will be switched to the Cosmic Panda design on March 1st
Page 1 of 1