Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Recent Gaming Pick Ups

Go down 
+16
RamboOnRedBull
Stoney
ArchAngel
Jack the Spectre
Bluenose
Mr Canai Spy
Orc
Hydell
yonny616
Archduke
Stigma
Chobo
2Sugoi2Die
CernaMLD
The_Biotic_God
Mecha
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
2Sugoi2Die
Anime_Desu
2Sugoi2Die

Recent Gaming Pick Ups - Page 3 StDQek0
Stature : 242
Playing : Conception II: Making Babies

Recent Gaming Pick Ups - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recent Gaming Pick Ups   Recent Gaming Pick Ups - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 23, 2013 2:54 am

Fire Emblem Awakening OST
Comes with 92 tracks
The field songs and the battle variant
5th disc containing a HD video of the games opening, character voices (Japanese), sound effects and a piano score version of "You may call me Marth."
Totally worth the $40 plus shipping.
Recent Gaming Pick Ups - Page 3 CoeR6ez
Recent Gaming Pick Ups - Page 3 L39T5p1
Recent Gaming Pick Ups - Page 3 H7atzYq
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

Stature : 173
England
Playing : Pokemon Omega Ruby

PostSubject: Re: Recent Gaming Pick Ups   Recent Gaming Pick Ups - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 23, 2013 1:57 pm

RamboOnRedBull wrote:
Nice collection!

How's The Witcher 2, anyway? Razz
Haha the funny thing is I already have it on PC and was playing it on ultra settings but I couldn't get past the prologue. I decided to give it a try on 360 and somehow I am enjoying it way more and actually making progress. I don't even know why, maybe it's the lack of the set-up, less load times and whatnot? Probably not though. It's one of those rare cases where I prefer a game version for no reason.

To be fair though the 360 graphics are actually much better than the medium settings on pc, almost as good as high.

Padders wrote:

I much rather get a physical copy of a game, digital is a last resort. The price for Persona & Persona 2 is ridiculously expensive on the PSN AU store.

Too Human... I remember that whole drama between the lead developer and NeoGaf.
Same dude, I'm all about physical games unless there is a mega good deal or the game is getting old and rare or something. :)

There was drama? How come?
Back to top Go down
2Sugoi2Die
Anime_Desu
2Sugoi2Die

Recent Gaming Pick Ups - Page 3 StDQek0
Stature : 242
Playing : Conception II: Making Babies

PostSubject: Re: Recent Gaming Pick Ups   Recent Gaming Pick Ups - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 23, 2013 4:41 pm

Sawed-Off_Orc wrote:
Padders wrote:

I much rather get a physical copy of a game, digital is a last resort. The price for Persona & Persona 2 is ridiculously expensive on the PSN AU store.

Too Human... I remember that whole drama between the lead developer and NeoGaf.
Same dude, I'm all about physical games unless there is a mega good deal or the game is getting old and rare or something. :)

There was drama? How come?
Too Human has a bit of a development history. I think it was going to be a GameCube title at first. Long story short, users on NeoGaf thought the game was going to be terrible and lead developer saw the threads about his game and got all upset about it. He tried to defend his game but he was being a complete douchebag in doing so and said something stupid like "If my game gets good reviews then all the users who doubted my game should have their title changed to OWN BY *insert lead developers name". Obviously that wasn't the case, I think the game got more mixed reviews. There is a video somewhere on GameTrailers about it.
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

England

PostSubject: Re: Recent Gaming Pick Ups   Recent Gaming Pick Ups - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 23, 2013 4:46 pm

Haha hilarious. Well to be honest the game had potential but I couldn't enjoy it because it felt so sloppy and gimpy to play. Were that not the case, yeah perhaps it would have been good.
Back to top Go down
Gutzahn
Grunt Leader
Grunt Leader
Gutzahn

Stature : 21

PostSubject: Re: Recent Gaming Pick Ups   Recent Gaming Pick Ups - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 23, 2013 6:11 pm

Recent Gaming Pick Ups - Page 3 2005327-cover_hires
And yes our covers here are defiled by the big USK-Logos.
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

England

PostSubject: Re: Recent Gaming Pick Ups   Recent Gaming Pick Ups - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2014 3:11 pm

Recent Gaming Pick Ups - Page 3 AHajuiN
Back to top Go down
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

Recent Gaming Pick Ups - Page 3 TM4C7lj
Stature : 298
UK
Playing : Persona

PostSubject: Re: Recent Gaming Pick Ups   Recent Gaming Pick Ups - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2014 5:47 pm

Recently got MGS1, MGS HD COLLECTION. and MGR REVENGEANCE
Back to top Go down
Bluenose
Founding Father
Founding Father
Bluenose

Stature : 264
Playing : Tu madre

PostSubject: Re: Recent Gaming Pick Ups   Recent Gaming Pick Ups - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2014 6:55 pm

PS+ Year account.

Downloaded Velocity 2x from Instant Game Collection.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net
Bluenose
Founding Father
Founding Father
Bluenose

PostSubject: Re: Recent Gaming Pick Ups   Recent Gaming Pick Ups - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2014 10:26 am

Downloaded The Walking Dead game Episode 1.

I'm kinda surprised by the lack of gameplay so far. There's definitely more story orientation to this.
Back to top Go down
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

Recent Gaming Pick Ups - Page 3 TM4C7lj
Stature : 298
UK
Playing : Persona

PostSubject: Re: Recent Gaming Pick Ups   Recent Gaming Pick Ups - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2014 12:37 pm

Bought Counterstrike GO, Portal 2, Left Dead 2 and all the Valve shit, and Mario Kart 8, Sonic Lost World's, Nintebdoland, New Super Mario Bros U and preordained Smash
Back to top Go down
Angelus
The Red Dragon
The Red Dragon
Angelus

Recent Gaming Pick Ups - Page 3 ZDL7A4I
Stature : 342
Canada
Playing : Dragon Quest XI, Final Fantasy VII
Watching : Darksydephil

PostSubject: Re: Recent Gaming Pick Ups   Recent Gaming Pick Ups - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2014 12:54 pm

Valhalla Knights 3, God Eater 2 (Jap), Rainbow Moon, KH ReMiX.
Back to top Go down
Stoney
Final Boss
Final Boss
Stoney

Stature : 176
The Gutter
Playing : Rocket League is Awesome

PostSubject: Re: Recent Gaming Pick Ups   Recent Gaming Pick Ups - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2014 7:59 pm

Pre-ordered Assassin's Creed, GTA V, PES 2015 & Dragon Age Inquisition. The joys of not drinking on the weekends is paying off, literally.
Back to top Go down
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

Stature : 109
U.S.A.
Playing : Nioh and Nier: Automata
Watching : 日本のアニメ

PostSubject: Re: Recent Gaming Pick Ups   Recent Gaming Pick Ups - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2014 8:55 pm

Picked up Mirror's Edge on a recent flash sale from last month. Also got GTA: Vice City for a merely $3.25.

Getting Assassin's Creed Rogue next week. (Can't get Unity, since I don't currently own a PS4 or Xbone)
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net/u17
Bluenose
Founding Father
Founding Father
Bluenose

PostSubject: Re: Recent Gaming Pick Ups   Recent Gaming Pick Ups - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2014 2:10 pm

The Walking Dead Season 2.

I'm ready for my heart to crack into a trillion pieces, eaten by ants, and shat out.
Back to top Go down
Angelus
The Red Dragon
The Red Dragon
Angelus

Canada

PostSubject: Re: Recent Gaming Pick Ups   Recent Gaming Pick Ups - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2014 2:25 pm

DaTeckno wrote:

I'm ready for my heart to crack into a trillion pieces, eaten by ants, and shat out.

Don't worry, it won't last long, and there's very little you have to do.
Back to top Go down
Bluenose
Founding Father
Founding Father
Bluenose

PostSubject: Re: Recent Gaming Pick Ups   Recent Gaming Pick Ups - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2014 4:11 pm

Angelus wrote:
DaTeckno wrote:

I don't think anyone goes and buys this game for gameplay. It's meant for role action story telling and it does it perfectly.
Back to top Go down
Angelus
The Red Dragon
The Red Dragon
Angelus

Canada

PostSubject: Re: Recent Gaming Pick Ups   Recent Gaming Pick Ups - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2014 7:53 pm

DaTeckno wrote:
Angelus wrote:
DaTeckno wrote:

I don't think anyone goes and buys this game for gameplay. It's meant for role action story telling and it does it perfectly.

"Role Action Story Telling"...  It does it well, but the interactive aspects hardly place you in the role, it just gives you some authority over it. I've been holding out on Ep. 2 and the Wolf Among Us since Telltale is awful at not making their games uber buggy, especially on Vita.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Recent Gaming Pick Ups   Recent Gaming Pick Ups - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Recent Gaming Pick Ups
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3