Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Casey Anthony's Video Diary

Go down 
+6
2Sugoi2Die
Archduke
Stoney
Franko
Jack the Spectre
Mecha
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

Casey Anthony's Video Diary R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

Casey Anthony's Video Diary Empty
PostSubject: Casey Anthony's Video Diary   Casey Anthony's Video Diary I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 9:30 pm

Back to top Go down
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

Casey Anthony's Video Diary XidKdMN
Stature : 309
New York
Playing : With myself

PostSubject: Re: Casey Anthony's Video Diary   Casey Anthony's Video Diary I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 10:32 pm

If that really is her, then she's more despicable than I thought. The level of not giving a shit is staggering.
Back to top Go down
Franko
Area Boss
Area Boss
Franko

Stature : 20
Southern Fairy
Playing : Meh

PostSubject: Re: Casey Anthony's Video Diary   Casey Anthony's Video Diary I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 6:49 am

Who is this? I'm not a frequent reader of american news
Back to top Go down
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

New York

PostSubject: Re: Casey Anthony's Video Diary   Casey Anthony's Video Diary I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 7:55 am

Franko wrote:
Who is this? I'm not a frequent reader of american news
Basically her daughter went missing and she didn't report it for a month. They found her daughter, 2-year-old Caylee, dead in the woods with duct tape on her mouth. Casey Anthony kept lying to police, making up these bullshit stories about what happened to her daughter, all the while having been charged with first-degree murder, aggravated child abuse, and aggravated manslaughter of a child. The jury decided she was not guilty due to the lack of concrete evidence. It was one of the biggest upsets in American legal history since the O.J. Simpson murder trials, and what they both had in common is that we all know they fucking did it.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Casey Anthony's Video Diary   Casey Anthony's Video Diary I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 8:30 am

Meanwhile, Caylee was still missing...

Casey Anthony's Video Diary Casey-anthony-partying-giving-a-spanking

Casey Anthony's Video Diary Casey-anthony-partying-in-the-american-flag

Casey Anthony's Video Diary 4885720

Casey Anthony's Video Diary 5145339_f520
Back to top Go down
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

New York

PostSubject: Re: Casey Anthony's Video Diary   Casey Anthony's Video Diary I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 8:45 am

It's disgusting to even think about. You know what gets my blood boiling? There are people who are against LGBT adoption but think it's legal for this bitch to have a kid.

And really, if she couldn't take care of a child, why even have it? She's a disgusting cunt (a word I seldom use).
Back to top Go down
Stoney
Final Boss
Final Boss
Stoney

Stature : 176
The Gutter
Playing : Rocket League is Awesome

PostSubject: Re: Casey Anthony's Video Diary   Casey Anthony's Video Diary I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 8:57 am

How anyone could commit murder and not feel any remorse, especially their own child, and live with themselves is beyond me.

Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Casey Anthony's Video Diary   Casey Anthony's Video Diary I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 9:01 am

Stoney wrote:
How anyone could commit murder and not feel any remorse, especially their own child, and live with themselves is beyond me.

Because she's a psychopathic bitch.
Back to top Go down
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

Stature : 109
U.S.A.
Playing : Nioh and Nier: Automata
Watching : 日本のアニメ

PostSubject: Re: Casey Anthony's Video Diary   Casey Anthony's Video Diary I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 9:13 am

I hope she gets killed one day. You shouldn't be able to do that kind of shit and get away with it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net/u17
2Sugoi2Die
Anime_Desu
2Sugoi2Die

Casey Anthony's Video Diary StDQek0
Stature : 242
Playing : Conception II: Making Babies

PostSubject: Re: Casey Anthony's Video Diary   Casey Anthony's Video Diary I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 9:02 am

Duke wrote:
I hope she gets killed one day. You shouldn't be able to do that kind of shit and get away with it.
She doesn't deserve it. Life in prison would be better.
Back to top Go down
Stigma
Boss
Boss
Stigma

Stature : 117
US

PostSubject: Re: Casey Anthony's Video Diary   Casey Anthony's Video Diary I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 5:38 pm

Padders wrote:
Duke wrote:

:fuckthat: It costs 23,000 USD a year to imprison someone. The Justice system is too lenient. If I were in charge I would just have her hanged.
Back to top Go down
2Sugoi2Die
Anime_Desu
2Sugoi2Die

Casey Anthony's Video Diary StDQek0
Stature : 242
Playing : Conception II: Making Babies

PostSubject: Re: Casey Anthony's Video Diary   Casey Anthony's Video Diary I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 1:13 am

BlackStigma wrote:
Padders wrote:
Duke wrote:

:fuckthat: It costs 23,000 USD a year to imprison someone. The Justice system is too lenient. If I were in charge I would just have her hanged.
Oh in that case. Good old hanging indeed.
Back to top Go down
Hydell
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
Hydell

Stature : 179
From Hell
Playing : Resistance 3, Deus Ex, Max Payne 3, Uncharted 3

PostSubject: Re: Casey Anthony's Video Diary   Casey Anthony's Video Diary I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 2:40 pm

Or it could just be like what jail used to be like...a fucking concrete floor with bread and water. And life imprisonment should be for fucking life...not 15 years then released.
Back to top Go down
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

New York

PostSubject: Re: Casey Anthony's Video Diary   Casey Anthony's Video Diary I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 3:01 pm

Reaper wrote:
Or it could just be like what jail used to be like...a fucking concrete floor with bread and water. And life imprisonment should be for fucking life...not 15 years then released.
Yeah I hate the people who are like, "Prisoners deserve to be treated better!" You know who deserved better treatment? Caylee Anthony.
Back to top Go down
Hydell
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
Hydell

From Hell

PostSubject: Re: Casey Anthony's Video Diary   Casey Anthony's Video Diary I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 3:04 pm

If i was dictator then you would lose all human rights once you are convicted of a crime, and punishment would be harsh for all crimes.
Back to top Go down
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

New York

PostSubject: Re: Casey Anthony's Video Diary   Casey Anthony's Video Diary I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 3:25 pm

Reaper wrote:
If i was dictator then you would lose all human rights once you are convicted of a crime, and punishment would be harsh for all crimes.
Well I think there should be varying degrees of punishment. Obviously murder should equal life in prison, while shoplifting should maybe result in some forced community service.
Back to top Go down
Bluenose
Founding Father
Founding Father
Bluenose

Stature : 264
Playing : Tu madre

PostSubject: Re: Casey Anthony's Video Diary   Casey Anthony's Video Diary I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 6:29 pm

You'd think they would have figured out if the person making the videos is really Casey Anthony or not by now.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net
Hydell
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
Hydell

From Hell

PostSubject: Re: Casey Anthony's Video Diary   Casey Anthony's Video Diary I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 7:41 am

I'm assuming she is one of those retarded bimbos who was always seeing mums with their children when she was like 13 and thought "i want one of them it will be so cool...like dolls but better"

Then she has one some years later and realises how much work it is and how she cant go out and get drunk and use drugs, party etc so just decided to neglect / kill the child and continue partying?

I would have her executed.
Back to top Go down
BioDemon
Graphics Mudokon
Graphics Mudokon
BioDemon

Stature : 48
America

PostSubject: Re: Casey Anthony's Video Diary   Casey Anthony's Video Diary I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 7:56 am

I find this hard to masturbate to.
Back to top Go down
Stigma
Boss
Boss
Stigma

Stature : 117
US

PostSubject: Re: Casey Anthony's Video Diary   Casey Anthony's Video Diary I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 5:47 pm

Reaper wrote:
I'm assuming she is one of those retarded bimbos who was always seeing mums with their children when she was like 13 and thought "i want one of them it will be so cool...like dolls but better"

Then she has one some years later and realises how much work it is and how she cant go out and get drunk and use drugs, party etc so just decided to neglect / kill the child and continue partying?

Speaking of parties...

http://www.charter.net/news/read.php?rip_id=%3CD9S6V0GG1%40news.ap.org%3E&ps=931
Back to top Go down
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

New York

PostSubject: Re: Casey Anthony's Video Diary   Casey Anthony's Video Diary I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 6:21 pm

BlackStigma wrote:
Reaper wrote:

Speaking of parties...

http://www.charter.net/news/read.php?rip_id=%3CD9S6V0GG1%40news.ap.org%3E&ps=931
Sweet Jesus. I guess she's never heard of foster care?
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Casey Anthony's Video Diary   Casey Anthony's Video Diary I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 6:22 pm

BlackStigma wrote:
Reaper wrote:

Speaking of parties...

Wait, I'm confused. I thought her ex-boyfriend was the father? Damn, Caylee's short life really sucked. Not only was Casey the WORSE parent on the face of this Earth, but she's a fucking whore too! And I don't even like calling girls whores either.

I'm not surprised by all this, but at the same time you're like... God what a disgusting human being! She makes prostitution look innocent. Good luck joining more orgy parties, fucking bitch!
Back to top Go down
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

Stature : 109
U.S.A.
Playing : Nioh and Nier: Automata
Watching : 日本のアニメ

PostSubject: Re: Casey Anthony's Video Diary   Casey Anthony's Video Diary I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 6:27 pm

BlackStigma wrote:
Reaper wrote:

Speaking of parties...

:areyoufuckingk

Casey Anthony's Video Diary Double-facepalm1

Just proves why she should be executed.

Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net/u17
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Casey Anthony's Video Diary   Casey Anthony's Video Diary I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 12:41 pm

http://www.tmz.com/2012/01/11/casey-anthonys-jose-baez-quit/
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Casey Anthony's Video Diary   Casey Anthony's Video Diary I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Casey Anthony's Video Diary
Page 1 of 1