Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

WE NEED A GAME THAT WE WILL ALL PLAY TOGETHER.

Go down 
+12
Bluenose
Franko
Mikenuge
Orc
NoelX2
Jack the Spectre
Stigma
TheJubJub5721
BioDemon
The_Biotic_God
Mecha
Based Sonji
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
2Sugoi2Die
Anime_Desu
2Sugoi2Die

WE NEED A GAME THAT WE WILL ALL PLAY TOGETHER. - Page 2 StDQek0
Stature : 242
Playing : Conception II: Making Babies

WE NEED A GAME THAT WE WILL ALL PLAY TOGETHER. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WE NEED A GAME THAT WE WILL ALL PLAY TOGETHER.   WE NEED A GAME THAT WE WILL ALL PLAY TOGETHER. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 9:36 pm

I'm down for these
TF2
CS:S
RFonline
Spiral Knights
L4D
Back to top Go down
TheJubJub5721
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
TheJubJub5721

Stature : 25
Playing : People suck.

PostSubject: Re: WE NEED A GAME THAT WE WILL ALL PLAY TOGETHER.   WE NEED A GAME THAT WE WILL ALL PLAY TOGETHER. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 10:53 pm

Lykos wrote:
Nah not games where servers must be set up. Games you can just join in at any time sounds better.

If a server is already set for us then why would it matter?...

Most games (like L4D) you can set up a private server and mod it to get 10 or more people.
Back to top Go down
Based Sonji
Hip-Hop Enthusiast
Hip-Hop Enthusiast
Based Sonji

Stature : 91
LittleBigP
Playing : Teckno Is MJ

PostSubject: Re: WE NEED A GAME THAT WE WILL ALL PLAY TOGETHER.   WE NEED A GAME THAT WE WILL ALL PLAY TOGETHER. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 10:54 pm

TF2 GAME NIGHT TOMORROW. JOIN THE G7 STEAM GROUP AND DL TF2 FOR FREE.
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

Stature : 173
England
Playing : Pokemon Omega Ruby

PostSubject: Re: WE NEED A GAME THAT WE WILL ALL PLAY TOGETHER.   WE NEED A GAME THAT WE WILL ALL PLAY TOGETHER. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 8:22 am

SONJI MY HOMOSEX LOVER
I HAVE INSTALLED ULTIMA ONLINE. THIS BETTER BE GOOD

BUT FIRST HOW DO I FUCKING LOG IN?

TheJubJub5721 wrote:
Lykos wrote:
Nah not games where servers must be set up. Games you can just join in at any time sounds better.

Most games (like L4D) you can set up a private server and mod it to get 10 or more people.

No but I mean games like that just start and end. It needs to be a game where you can drop in and drop out at any point. So any MMO basically...
Back to top Go down
The_Biotic_God
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
The_Biotic_God

Stature : 17
Everywhere
Playing : Atleast we haz online

PostSubject: Re: WE NEED A GAME THAT WE WILL ALL PLAY TOGETHER.   WE NEED A GAME THAT WE WILL ALL PLAY TOGETHER. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 12:04 pm

l4D is perfect. It's mad fun and everybody's PC should be able to run it.
Back to top Go down
TheJubJub5721
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
TheJubJub5721

PostSubject: Re: WE NEED A GAME THAT WE WILL ALL PLAY TOGETHER.   WE NEED A GAME THAT WE WILL ALL PLAY TOGETHER. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 12:27 pm

Lykos wrote:
TheJubJub5721 wrote:
Lykos wrote:

No but I mean games like that just start and end. It needs to be a game where you can drop in and drop out at any point. So any MMO basically...

You can drop in and out of L4D. An MMO isn't really game night material...
Back to top Go down
Chobo
The Judge
The Judge
Chobo

WE NEED A GAME THAT WE WILL ALL PLAY TOGETHER. - Page 2 0Qsw2y9
Stature : 88

PostSubject: Re: WE NEED A GAME THAT WE WILL ALL PLAY TOGETHER.   WE NEED A GAME THAT WE WILL ALL PLAY TOGETHER. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 12:27 pm

I vote for L4D2. That game is wicked fun and anyone can basically hop in and out as they please
Back to top Go down
Based Sonji
Hip-Hop Enthusiast
Hip-Hop Enthusiast
Based Sonji

Stature : 91
LittleBigP
Playing : Teckno Is MJ

PostSubject: Re: WE NEED A GAME THAT WE WILL ALL PLAY TOGETHER.   WE NEED A GAME THAT WE WILL ALL PLAY TOGETHER. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 2:54 pm

K. EVERYBODY BUY L4F2 AS WELL. SOMEONE FIGURE OUT HOW TO SET UP A SERVER FOR 10+ PEOPLE. ANYWAY, TF2 TODAY.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: WE NEED A GAME THAT WE WILL ALL PLAY TOGETHER.   WE NEED A GAME THAT WE WILL ALL PLAY TOGETHER. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 4:02 pm

I got left 4 dead 2 on the 360. :alone:
Back to top Go down
Chobo
The Judge
The Judge
Chobo

WE NEED A GAME THAT WE WILL ALL PLAY TOGETHER. - Page 2 0Qsw2y9
Stature : 88

PostSubject: Re: WE NEED A GAME THAT WE WILL ALL PLAY TOGETHER.   WE NEED A GAME THAT WE WILL ALL PLAY TOGETHER. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 4:25 pm

Toxicmaniac wrote:
I got left 4 dead 2 on the 360. :alone:

:fuckthat:
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

Stature : 173
England
Playing : Pokemon Omega Ruby

PostSubject: Re: WE NEED A GAME THAT WE WILL ALL PLAY TOGETHER.   WE NEED A GAME THAT WE WILL ALL PLAY TOGETHER. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 11:21 pm

TheJubJub5721 wrote:
Lykos wrote:
TheJubJub5721 wrote:
Lykos wrote:

You can drop in and out of L4D. An MMO isn't really game night material...

Nah but its differne.t Its a match based game. MMOs aren't good for gaming nights no but in general its a nice way to just join when you feel like and be with the G7 community in a neverending game
So I think we should find the best mmo and make it our regular gaming destination as it were. So at any point at least one of us is playng
Back to top Go down
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

WE NEED A GAME THAT WE WILL ALL PLAY TOGETHER. - Page 2 XidKdMN
Stature : 309
New York
Playing : With myself

PostSubject: Re: WE NEED A GAME THAT WE WILL ALL PLAY TOGETHER.   WE NEED A GAME THAT WE WILL ALL PLAY TOGETHER. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 3:18 pm

Lykos wrote:
Nah but its differne.t Its a match based game. MMOs aren't good for gaming nights no but in general its a nice way to just join when you feel like and be with the G7 community in a neverending game
So I think we should find the best mmo and make it our regular gaming destination as it were. So at any point at least one of us is playng
I doubt many of us will be playing a free MMO on a consistent basis. I know when I feel like gaming, I'm much more likely to dive into Skyrim or Batman or Deus Ex or anything I paid for, and I don't think I'm the only one who does that. Gaming nights like a Left 4 Dead night are better because G7'ers are going out of their way to play a game as opposed to just naturally playing it (which we won't).
Back to top Go down
TheJubJub5721
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
TheJubJub5721

PostSubject: Re: WE NEED A GAME THAT WE WILL ALL PLAY TOGETHER.   WE NEED A GAME THAT WE WILL ALL PLAY TOGETHER. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 3:30 pm

TRF wrote:
Lykos wrote:
I doubt many of us will be playing a free MMO on a consistent basis. I know when I feel like gaming, I'm much more likely to dive into Skyrim or Batman or Deus Ex or anything I paid for, and I don't think I'm the only one who does that. Gaming nights like a Left 4 Dead night are better because G7'ers are going out of their way to play a game as opposed to just naturally playing it (which we won't).

Couldn't have said it better myself.
Back to top Go down
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

Stature : 109
U.S.A.
Playing : Nioh and Nier: Automata
Watching : 日本のアニメ

PostSubject: Re: WE NEED A GAME THAT WE WILL ALL PLAY TOGETHER.   WE NEED A GAME THAT WE WILL ALL PLAY TOGETHER. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 4:21 pm

How come I never knew of this? Sad Sad Sad
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net/u17
BioDemon
Graphics Mudokon
Graphics Mudokon
BioDemon

Stature : 48
America

PostSubject: Re: WE NEED A GAME THAT WE WILL ALL PLAY TOGETHER.   WE NEED A GAME THAT WE WILL ALL PLAY TOGETHER. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 5:14 pm

Duke wrote:

HOW DID HE FIND OUT YOU FAGGOTS?!?!
Back to top Go down
TheJubJub5721
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
TheJubJub5721

PostSubject: Re: WE NEED A GAME THAT WE WILL ALL PLAY TOGETHER.   WE NEED A GAME THAT WE WILL ALL PLAY TOGETHER. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 10:42 pm

BioDemon wrote:
Duke wrote:

HOW DID HE FIND OUT YOU FAGGOTS?!?!

FUCK WE HAVE BEEN FOUND OUT. EVERY MAN FOR HIMSELF!!
Back to top Go down
Franko
Area Boss
Area Boss
Franko

Stature : 20
Southern Fairy
Playing : Meh

PostSubject: Re: WE NEED A GAME THAT WE WILL ALL PLAY TOGETHER.   WE NEED A GAME THAT WE WILL ALL PLAY TOGETHER. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 12:50 pm

:fuuu:..................WE NEED A GAME THAT WE WILL ALL PLAY TOGETHER. - Page 2 1411946719
Back to top Go down
CernaMLD
Grunt Leader
Grunt Leader

Stature : 21

PostSubject: Re: WE NEED A GAME THAT WE WILL ALL PLAY TOGETHER.   WE NEED A GAME THAT WE WILL ALL PLAY TOGETHER. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 1:02 pm

Call of Duty :lolguy:
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: WE NEED A GAME THAT WE WILL ALL PLAY TOGETHER.   WE NEED A GAME THAT WE WILL ALL PLAY TOGETHER. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 1:06 pm

SHIT DUKE FOUND OUT

WE NEED A GAME THAT WE WILL ALL PLAY TOGETHER. - Page 2 Abandon-thread1
Back to top Go down
2Sugoi2Die
Anime_Desu
2Sugoi2Die

WE NEED A GAME THAT WE WILL ALL PLAY TOGETHER. - Page 2 StDQek0
Stature : 242
Playing : Conception II: Making Babies

PostSubject: Re: WE NEED A GAME THAT WE WILL ALL PLAY TOGETHER.   WE NEED A GAME THAT WE WILL ALL PLAY TOGETHER. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 8:12 am

I found a game that we can all play!
WE NEED A GAME THAT WE WILL ALL PLAY TOGETHER. - Page 2 A21
Back to top Go down
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

Stature : 109
U.S.A.
Playing : Nioh and Nier: Automata
Watching : 日本のアニメ

PostSubject: Re: WE NEED A GAME THAT WE WILL ALL PLAY TOGETHER.   WE NEED A GAME THAT WE WILL ALL PLAY TOGETHER. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 9:51 pm

Padders wrote:
I found a game that we can all play!
WE NEED A GAME THAT WE WILL ALL PLAY TOGETHER. - Page 2 A21

:fuckyea:

That game is boss.

Too bad we can't all play together in real life. Sad
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net/u17
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WE NEED A GAME THAT WE WILL ALL PLAY TOGETHER.   WE NEED A GAME THAT WE WILL ALL PLAY TOGETHER. - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WE NEED A GAME THAT WE WILL ALL PLAY TOGETHER.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2