Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Smoking in films

Go down 
+2
Mecha
Orc
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

Stature : 173
England
Playing : Pokemon Omega Ruby

Smoking in films Empty
PostSubject: Smoking in films   Smoking in films I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 8:56 am

Why is it that in films these days there are never people smoking? (and the ones that do smoke are usually the antagonists or end up dead)
I remember when it was cool to smoke and the cool characters in films smoked and it was cool. Now people are like OH NOES WE'LL GET TEH CHILDRENZ INTO TEH SMOKING AND HAVE LOTS OF DEAD PEOPLE!
Smoking in films Article-0-00843BD700000258-164_468x514
Smoking in films Clint_eastwood

jk I take it back.

Toothpicks are much cooler...
Smoking in films Drivemovie
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

Smoking in films R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

Smoking in films Empty
PostSubject: Re: Smoking in films   Smoking in films I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 9:21 am

Lykos wrote:
Why is it that in films these days there are never people smoking? (and the ones that do smoke are usually the antagonists or end up dead)

Well eventually you'll end up being dead from smoking.
Back to top Go down
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

Smoking in films Z4pMElY
Stature : 414

Smoking in films Empty
PostSubject: Re: Smoking in films   Smoking in films I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 9:24 am

^ Actually, eventually you'll end up dead no matter what you do. Smoking in films 725796345
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

Smoking in films R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

Smoking in films Empty
PostSubject: Re: Smoking in films   Smoking in films I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 9:29 am

Smoking in films Ernest
Back to top Go down
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

Stature : 109
U.S.A.
Playing : Nioh and Nier: Automata
Watching : 日本のアニメ

Smoking in films Empty
PostSubject: Re: Smoking in films   Smoking in films I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 11:42 am

Remember, smoking is great for you kids. and It makes you look cool, too!!!!!!!! Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net/u17
Stoney
Final Boss
Final Boss
Stoney

Stature : 176
The Gutter
Playing : Rocket League is Awesome

Smoking in films Empty
PostSubject: Re: Smoking in films   Smoking in films I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 12:40 pm

The only man who could rock a tooth pick and look cool was Razor Ramon.
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

Stature : 173
England
Playing : Pokemon Omega Ruby

Smoking in films Empty
PostSubject: Re: Smoking in films   Smoking in films I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 1:12 pm

RamboOnRedBull wrote:
^ Actually, eventually you'll end up dead no matter what you do. Smoking in films 725796345

Exactly. lol

Mecha wrote:
Smoking in films Ernest

I ALMOST FUCKING DIED FROM LACK OF BREATH WHEN I SAW THIS
Back to top Go down
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

Smoking in films XidKdMN
Stature : 309
New York
Playing : With myself

Smoking in films Empty
PostSubject: Re: Smoking in films   Smoking in films I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 3:25 pm

These days, Hollywood films lack subtlety. Nine times out of ten you'll be able to identify the villain before he/she delivers his/her first line, just based on appearance. I think the smoking is just another facet to that obvious appearance.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Smoking in films Empty
PostSubject: Re: Smoking in films   Smoking in films I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Smoking in films
Page 1 of 1