Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Reply to topic

Uncharted: Golden Abyss Hotly Anticipated In Japan

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

Uncharted: Golden Abyss Hotly Anticipated In Japan R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

Uncharted: Golden Abyss Hotly Anticipated In Japan Empty
PostSubject: Uncharted: Golden Abyss Hotly Anticipated In Japan   Uncharted: Golden Abyss Hotly Anticipated In Japan I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 6:54 am

Uncharted: Golden Abyss Hotly Anticipated In Japan 130200974801

Quote :
Sure, the Japanese still have their personal tastes, but the Western influence on quality gaming is global.

According to a recent Famitsu.com poll (as cited by Andriasang), the #1 most anticipated PlayStation Vita game is Naughty Dog's Uncharted: Golden Abyss.

The site also asked some general questions pertaining to Sony's new portable, including- "Do you have any plans to buy the system?" Over half the poll participants (50.1%) said they'd pick up the Vita on launch day, 31.6% said they would purchase it at some point, 8.4% said they'd grab it by the end of the year, and only 8.2% said they didn't ever intend to purchase the Vita.

As for the most sought-after games, Golden Abyss grabbed the top spot, just squeaking past Hot Shots Golf 6. Persona 4: The Golden, Ridge Racer, and Shin Kamaitachi no Yoru rounded out the top 5; check out the full list of 20 anticipated titles by clicking on the previous link. And yes, Hot Shots Golf has always been huge in Japan.

So is Golden Abyss your most anticipated Vita title as well? ...yeah, I knew it. Stupid question.

Source: PSX
Back to top Go down
ghost23
Sub-Boss
Sub-Boss
ghost23

Stature : 11
Australia

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted: Golden Abyss Hotly Anticipated In Japan   Uncharted: Golden Abyss Hotly Anticipated In Japan I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 7:09 am

"Naughty Dog's Uncharted: Golden Abyss"?

Real credible reporting, PSX. It's not being developed by Naughty Dog, its being developed by SCE Bend Studio.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted: Golden Abyss Hotly Anticipated In Japan   Uncharted: Golden Abyss Hotly Anticipated In Japan I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 8:14 am

ghost23 wrote:
"Naughty Dog's Uncharted: Golden Abyss"?

Real credible reporting, PSX. It's not being developed by Naughty Dog, its being developed by SCE Bend Studio.
Lol i was thinking the exact same thing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted: Golden Abyss Hotly Anticipated In Japan   Uncharted: Golden Abyss Hotly Anticipated In Japan I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Uncharted: Golden Abyss Hotly Anticipated In Japan
Page 1 of 1