Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Reply to topic

Why is there so much Conduit 2 hype?

Go down 
+3
NoelX2
TheJubJub5721
Stigma
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Stigma
Boss
Boss
Stigma

Stature : 117
US

Why is there so much Conduit 2 hype? Empty
PostSubject: Why is there so much Conduit 2 hype?   Why is there so much Conduit 2 hype? I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 6:40 pm

I decided to take a look at High Voltage's track recored and it is awful.

I'm looking at the average review scores of their games and most of them are in the 40s to 60s. They have only made two games out of their like 50 that aren't below an 80, and both of those were co-developed with another dev. Hell their last game got a 1.5 from IGN.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/High_Voltage_Software

Damn, I fucked up, I should have bought a PSP instead. I'm already bored of this POS...
Back to top Go down
TheJubJub5721
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
TheJubJub5721

Stature : 25
Playing : People suck.

PostSubject: Re: Why is there so much Conduit 2 hype?   Why is there so much Conduit 2 hype? I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 6:43 pm

Idk...FPS's on the Wii are garbage. The first Conduit did not have good graphics (like EVERYONE said it did) and the gameplay was awful and buggy.
Back to top Go down
Stigma
Boss
Boss
Stigma

US

PostSubject: Re: Why is there so much Conduit 2 hype?   Why is there so much Conduit 2 hype? I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 6:44 pm

TheJubJub5721 wrote:
Idk...FPS's on the Wii are garbage. The first Conduit did not have good graphics (like EVERYONE said it did) and the gameplay was awful and buggy.

Dude Halo 1 shits all over every Wii FPS games graphically.
Back to top Go down
TheJubJub5721
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
TheJubJub5721

PostSubject: Re: Why is there so much Conduit 2 hype?   Why is there so much Conduit 2 hype? I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 6:53 pm

BlackStigma wrote:
TheJubJub5721 wrote:

Well, that depends...
Back to top Go down
Stigma
Boss
Boss
Stigma

US

PostSubject: Re: Why is there so much Conduit 2 hype?   Why is there so much Conduit 2 hype? I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 7:07 pm

TheJubJub5721 wrote:
BlackStigma wrote:
TheJubJub5721 wrote:

Well, that depends...

Why is there so much Conduit 2 hype? 932095_20070430_screen013

Why is there so much Conduit 2 hype? 1679Dam_firefight

Why is there so much Conduit 2 hype? The-conduit-scarab

Fine I exaggerated but hell, those 3 screenshots are pretty damn comparable. It's textures aren't as good but it has better backgrounds and far less jaggies. And hey, it's a launch title from 2001.
Back to top Go down
TheJubJub5721
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
TheJubJub5721

PostSubject: Re: Why is there so much Conduit 2 hype?   Why is there so much Conduit 2 hype? I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 7:51 pm

True, its pretty pathetic. But...

Why is there so much Conduit 2 hype? Madworld-20081031040048343_640w

There is no doubt that the Wii is pathetic when it comes to graphics. But games like that I feel like they are trying to do too much with too little of power. But still, games like MadWorld look pretty damn good for the Wii.
Back to top Go down
NoelX2
Final Boss
Final Boss
NoelX2

Stature : 91
Playing : SF3

PostSubject: Re: Why is there so much Conduit 2 hype?   Why is there so much Conduit 2 hype? I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 9:30 pm

Look at Kirby Epic Yarn (Lol...epic) and DK Country Returns. They are impressive with graphics.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/XNoel2?feature=mhum
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

Stature : 173
England
Playing : Pokemon Omega Ruby

PostSubject: Re: Why is there so much Conduit 2 hype?   Why is there so much Conduit 2 hype? I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 07, 2011 4:21 pm

BlackStigma wrote:
TheJubJub5721 wrote:
BlackStigma wrote:
TheJubJub5721 wrote:

Well, that depends...

Why is there so much Conduit 2 hype? 932095_20070430_screen013

Why is there so much Conduit 2 hype? 1679Dam_firefight

Why is there so much Conduit 2 hype? The-conduit-scarab

Fine I exaggerated but hell, those 3 screenshots are pretty damn comparable. It's textures aren't as good but it has better backgrounds and far less jaggies. And hey, it's a launch title from 2001.

Woah! What's the second game called? That's one sexy game! :O
Back to top Go down
TheJubJub5721
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
TheJubJub5721

PostSubject: Re: Why is there so much Conduit 2 hype?   Why is there so much Conduit 2 hype? I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 07, 2011 4:41 pm

^^ Its the Goldeneye game, I believe.
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

Stature : 173
England
Playing : Pokemon Omega Ruby

PostSubject: Re: Why is there so much Conduit 2 hype?   Why is there so much Conduit 2 hype? I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 07, 2011 5:15 pm

TheJubJub5721 wrote:
^^ Its the Goldeneye game, I believe.

g.g.g.g.g.goldeneye?! I NEED THAT SHIT!!!!!

No grafix whore.
Back to top Go down
Stigma
Boss
Boss
Stigma

US

PostSubject: Re: Why is there so much Conduit 2 hype?   Why is there so much Conduit 2 hype? I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2011 7:47 pm

The second one? The one with the AK47 is Goldeneye and the one with the blue alien thing is The Conduit (the first).
Back to top Go down
Invincible
Background Character
Background Character
Invincible

Stature : 0
USA

PostSubject: Re: Why is there so much Conduit 2 hype?   Why is there so much Conduit 2 hype? I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 10:18 am

I lost interest in the first conduit real quick. I remember it took 5 minutes to start an online death match and it was a very laggy experience. Glad I only paid $10 for it.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Why is there so much Conduit 2 hype?   Why is there so much Conduit 2 hype? I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 7:19 am

I don't know the conduit 2 seems a pretty good wii alternative for halo reach.
Anyway graphics don't make a game. Gameplay does. Razz
Back to top Go down
TheJubJub5721
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
TheJubJub5721

PostSubject: Re: Why is there so much Conduit 2 hype?   Why is there so much Conduit 2 hype? I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 6:47 pm

Toxicmaniac wrote:
I don't know the conduit 2 seems a pretty good wii alternative for halo reach.
Anyway graphics don't make a game. Gameplay does. Razz

Gameplay, at least in the first, was pretty boring to me.
Back to top Go down
Bluenose
Founding Father
Founding Father
Bluenose

Stature : 264
Playing : Tu madre

PostSubject: Re: Why is there so much Conduit 2 hype?   Why is there so much Conduit 2 hype? I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 7:51 pm

The reason it's hyped so much is because it's the only decent FPS exclusive the Wii has.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Why is there so much Conduit 2 hype?   Why is there so much Conduit 2 hype? I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 12:33 pm

Teckno wrote:
The reason it's hyped so much is because it's the only decent FPS exclusive the Wii has.

So true.
Back to top Go down
Shin_Akuma
Merchant
Merchant
Shin_Akuma

Stature : 1

PostSubject: Re: Why is there so much Conduit 2 hype?   Why is there so much Conduit 2 hype? I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 3:03 am

The graphics engine conduit uses is pretty powerful for a wii game. Also you guys are forgetting about metroid prime 3.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Why is there so much Conduit 2 hype?   Why is there so much Conduit 2 hype? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Why is there so much Conduit 2 hype?
Page 1 of 1