Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Reply to topic

New PS3 exclusive announced

Go down 
+6
Bluenose
Hydell
2Sugoi2Die
ghost23
Mecha
Archduke
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

Stature : 109
U.S.A.
Playing : Nioh and Nier: Automata
Watching : 日本のアニメ

New PS3 exclusive announced Empty
PostSubject: New PS3 exclusive announced   New PS3 exclusive announced I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 12:22 am

http://ps3.ign.com/articles/121/1213907p1.html

Watch the teaser trailer here.

http://www.lastofus.com/

New PS3 exclusive announced Thelastofus-504-610

So....who the fuck thinks what this is? Better not be another FPS or a L4D clone.

Full reveal trailer to be shown at VGA's next Saturday.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net/u17
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

New PS3 exclusive announced R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

PostSubject: Re: New PS3 exclusive announced   New PS3 exclusive announced I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 12:36 am

It's a great year to be a PS3 owner :-)
Back to top Go down
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

U.S.A.

PostSubject: Re: New PS3 exclusive announced   New PS3 exclusive announced I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 12:44 am

Resident Evil clone?
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: New PS3 exclusive announced   New PS3 exclusive announced I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 12:49 am

Duke wrote:
Resident Evil clone?

._.
Back to top Go down
ghost23
Sub-Boss
Sub-Boss
ghost23

Stature : 11
Australia

PostSubject: Re: New PS3 exclusive announced   New PS3 exclusive announced I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 12:52 am

I Am Alive?
Back to top Go down
2Sugoi2Die
Anime_Desu
2Sugoi2Die

New PS3 exclusive announced StDQek0
Stature : 242
Playing : Conception II: Making Babies

PostSubject: Re: New PS3 exclusive announced   New PS3 exclusive announced I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 1:13 am

ghost23 wrote:
I Am Alive?
Thinking the same.
Back to top Go down
Hydell
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
Hydell

Stature : 179
From Hell
Playing : Resistance 3, Deus Ex, Max Payne 3, Uncharted 3

PostSubject: Re: New PS3 exclusive announced   New PS3 exclusive announced I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 5:33 am

Well looking at the two teasers i was more interested in the ant one...ive seen that behaviour before and the ant has been infected with a fungal virus that attacks its brain and makes it climb plants to be eaten by birds. Its a natural occuring form of mind control.

So im gonna guess that this irus is somehow transferred to humans who become either mind controlled or zombies. So it looks like a survival horror, but i think it will be better than the typical zombie game in that hopefully since its a fungal virus it could be airborne and make the game alot more suspensful as you might have to avoid certain areas or maybe be desperately looking for new respirator filters.

Thoughts?
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: New PS3 exclusive announced   New PS3 exclusive announced I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 5:49 am

ghost23 wrote:
I Am Alive?
That was exactly my thought lol, i hope it is kinda like that game.
Back to top Go down
Bluenose
Founding Father
Founding Father
Bluenose

Stature : 264
Playing : Tu madre

PostSubject: Re: New PS3 exclusive announced   New PS3 exclusive announced I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 8:58 am

Reaper wrote:
Well looking at the two teasers i was more interested in the ant one...ive seen that behaviour before and the ant has been infected with a fungal virus that attacks its brain and makes it climb plants to be eaten by birds. Its a natural occuring form of mind control.

So im gonna guess that this irus is somehow transferred to humans who become either mind controlled or zombies. So it looks like a survival horror, but i think it will be better than the typical zombie game in that hopefully since its a fungal virus it could be airborne and make the game alot more suspensful as you might have to avoid certain areas or maybe be desperately looking for new respirator filters.

Thoughts?

Yea, I've seen that on the animal channel..... I didn't notice until you told me though lol.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net
Stoney
Final Boss
Final Boss
Stoney

Stature : 176
The Gutter
Playing : Rocket League is Awesome

PostSubject: Re: New PS3 exclusive announced   New PS3 exclusive announced I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 11:48 am

FPS Survival Horror, although I like the sound of Reapers concept. I'd love if it was like The Thing game.

I only played it for about 20 mins in a friends house years ago but I remember you had to keep an eye on your team, make sure they were staying calm or they would run off, commit suicide amongst other things. You also had to make sure they weren't acting suspicious as they could be in fact a Thing.

I'd love a game you use the same concept as that.
Back to top Go down
Based Sonji
Hip-Hop Enthusiast
Hip-Hop Enthusiast
Based Sonji

Stature : 91
LittleBigP
Playing : Teckno Is MJ

PostSubject: Re: New PS3 exclusive announced   New PS3 exclusive announced I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 12:02 pm

ghost23 wrote:
I Am Alive?

Went multiplatform, and is a PSN, XBL game.
Back to top Go down
ghost23
Sub-Boss
Sub-Boss
ghost23

Stature : 11
Australia

PostSubject: Re: New PS3 exclusive announced   New PS3 exclusive announced I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 6:49 pm

Greg Jennings wrote:
ghost23 wrote:
I Am Alive?

Went multiplatform, and is a PSN, XBL game.

No I meant that this looks really similar to the concept that I am Alive was presenting.
Back to top Go down
Dam_Noir
Mid-Boss
Mid-Boss
Dam_Noir

Stature : 39
England

PostSubject: Re: New PS3 exclusive announced   New PS3 exclusive announced I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 4:32 am

Stoney wrote:
FPS Survival Horror, although I like the sound of Reapers concept. I'd love if it was like The Thing game.

I only played it for about 20 mins in a friends house years ago but I remember you had to keep an eye on your team, make sure they were staying calm or they would run off, commit suicide amongst other things. You also had to make sure they weren't acting suspicious as they could be in fact a Thing.

I'd love a game you use the same concept as that.

Am I right in assuming you went to see a certain movie prequel at the weekend like myself?
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/theblacknapalm
Hydell
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
Hydell

From Hell

PostSubject: Re: New PS3 exclusive announced   New PS3 exclusive announced I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 10:10 am

Wait? The Thing came out this weekend? Fuck sake lack of advertisement much...?

Yeah The Thing game was a great game and it did alot of things that nobody has really used since. I have two copies of it for PS2...one of them still wrapped.
Back to top Go down
Dam_Noir
Mid-Boss
Mid-Boss
Dam_Noir

Stature : 39
England

PostSubject: Re: New PS3 exclusive announced   New PS3 exclusive announced I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 11:07 am

Reaper wrote:
Wait? The Thing came out this weekend? Fuck sake lack of advertisement much...?

Yeah The Thing game was a great game and it did alot of things that nobody has really used since. I have two copies of it for PS2...one of them still wrapped.

Came out on Friday in the UK pal, it's not the best film ever made but if your a fan of Carpenter's 82' classic i'm sure you will enjoy it. I know I did.

Besides when series like Alien and Predator have been rehashed to death you can forgive The Thing having it's second installment after 30 years.

I loved how they tied in every aspect you notice about the Norwegian camp on the 82' version, even down to the axe they find wedged in the door.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/theblacknapalm
Hydell
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
Hydell

From Hell

PostSubject: Re: New PS3 exclusive announced   New PS3 exclusive announced I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 11:20 am

I think i may have called this one right...
Back to top Go down
Stoney
Final Boss
Final Boss
Stoney

Stature : 176
The Gutter
Playing : Rocket League is Awesome

PostSubject: Re: New PS3 exclusive announced   New PS3 exclusive announced I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 1:38 pm

That's absolutely terrifying. Damn you nature.
Back to top Go down
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

U.S.A.

PostSubject: Re: New PS3 exclusive announced   New PS3 exclusive announced I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 7:29 pm

Reaper wrote:

I think i may have called this one right...

Goddamn you're a genius.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: New PS3 exclusive announced   New PS3 exclusive announced I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 10:14 pm

Back to top Go down
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

U.S.A.

PostSubject: Re: New PS3 exclusive announced   New PS3 exclusive announced I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2011 10:38 am

new screenshot released

New PS3 exclusive announced TLOU_image_2

If this is real time, it might beat KZ3's graphics.
Back to top Go down
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

New PS3 exclusive announced Z4pMElY
Stature : 414

PostSubject: Re: New PS3 exclusive announced   New PS3 exclusive announced I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2011 10:46 am

^ If that's real time it's more likely a Next-gen title....
Back to top Go down
Hydell
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
Hydell

From Hell

PostSubject: Re: New PS3 exclusive announced   New PS3 exclusive announced I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2011 12:33 pm

Or just a touched-up screenie grabbed from an intro cinematic, which usually look better than actual gameplay.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New PS3 exclusive announced   New PS3 exclusive announced I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New PS3 exclusive announced
Page 1 of 1