Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

South Park: The Game Confirmed, A "Full Scale RPG"

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

South Park: The Game Confirmed, A "Full Scale RPG" R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

South Park: The Game Confirmed, A "Full Scale RPG" Empty
PostSubject: South Park: The Game Confirmed, A "Full Scale RPG"   South Park: The Game Confirmed, A "Full Scale RPG" I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 01, 2011 5:14 pm

South Park: The Game Confirmed, A "Full Scale RPG" South%20Park-11715

Quote :
Forget about those silly Acclaim titles from way back when. "South Park" is going big-time.

As revealed by Game Informer, South Park: The Game is currently in the works. It's a collaborative effort between THQ, Obsidian, and "South Park" creators Trey Parker and Matt Stone.

Parker and Stone will be writing the script, performing the dialogue, and overseeing the development process. Believe it or not, this is a "full scale RPG" for the PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360. It isn't some funny little action or adventure game to be delivered in digital format; it seems everyone involved is serious about producing an ambitious, quality product. You will be the new kid in South Park and you'll have to gain allies and "defend the town from a wide range of threats." ...what threats? Your guess is as good as ours.

The January issue of the magazine will feature an interview with the main men in charge, and we'll hopefully get an estimated release date, too. All we know is that it'll drop some time next year.

Okay, so who's ready to kill off Kenny?

Source: PSX
Back to top Go down
The_Biotic_God
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
The_Biotic_God

Stature : 17
Everywhere
Playing : Atleast we haz online

PostSubject: Re: South Park: The Game Confirmed, A "Full Scale RPG"   South Park: The Game Confirmed, A "Full Scale RPG" I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 01, 2011 5:28 pm

It'll probably be crap...
Back to top Go down
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

Stature : 109
U.S.A.
Playing : Nioh and Nier: Automata
Watching : 日本のアニメ

PostSubject: Re: South Park: The Game Confirmed, A "Full Scale RPG"   South Park: The Game Confirmed, A "Full Scale RPG" I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 01, 2011 5:35 pm

Please be a good game!
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net/u17
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

Stature : 173
England
Playing : Pokemon Omega Ruby

PostSubject: Re: South Park: The Game Confirmed, A "Full Scale RPG"   South Park: The Game Confirmed, A "Full Scale RPG" I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 01, 2011 6:53 pm

It will probably end up alright but not great.
Either way I'm excited to see how it turns out. I would love it if it had character creation South Park: The Game Confirmed, A "Full Scale RPG" 2505020059
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: South Park: The Game Confirmed, A "Full Scale RPG"   South Park: The Game Confirmed, A "Full Scale RPG" I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2011 2:36 am

If its gonna suck i will hunt every single person who helped developing this game.
Back to top Go down
BioDemon
Graphics Mudokon
Graphics Mudokon
BioDemon

Stature : 48
America

PostSubject: Re: South Park: The Game Confirmed, A "Full Scale RPG"   South Park: The Game Confirmed, A "Full Scale RPG" I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2011 3:23 am

My bet will be that it's shit.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: South Park: The Game Confirmed, A "Full Scale RPG"   South Park: The Game Confirmed, A "Full Scale RPG" I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

South Park: The Game Confirmed, A "Full Scale RPG"
Page 1 of 1