Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Reply to topic

Your playlists?

Go down 
+3
Gabe
Ihsahn
Stigma
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Stigma
Boss
Boss
Stigma

Stature : 117
US

Your playlists? Empty
PostSubject: Your playlists?   Your playlists? I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 2:44 am

I've been forming some playlists lately and I've formed some pretty damn good ones too. I used to be a metal guy but lately I've been getting into electro/house stuff. I've formed a pretty good playlist to jam to. Here's mine, I didn't feel like typing it all down so I took a screenshot. You guys posts yours, and some examples too please.

Your playlists? Playli11

Here's some of the songs I really like from there. Even if you don't care for my playlist, at least listen to the Seven remix and Spirit of the Night, I beg you, those songs are absolutely incredible.

This song is a masterpiece, fucking incredible.

You guys posts yours, and some examples too please.
Starts off kinda slow, skip to 1:00, gets really damn good there.

I just love her voice.

I only found out about them a little while ago yet they are just fucking incredible.

Fucking mesmerizing. The beat is great and the second dude has a damn excellent voice.
Back to top Go down
Ihsahn
Mini-Boss
Mini-Boss
Ihsahn

Stature : 4

Your playlists? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your playlists?   Your playlists? I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2011 8:52 pm

I have 8200 songs, but lately I've been spinning Strapping Young Lad's "Alien" album. It's complete fucking chaos with probably the best production I've ever heard. Just a pure wall of sound.

I dig a lot of music, though. Electronica, metal, rap etc.
Back to top Go down
Gabe
Background Character
Background Character
Gabe

Stature : 0

Your playlists? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your playlists?   Your playlists? I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 5:14 am

Ihsahn wrote:
I have 8200 songs, but lately I've been spinning Strapping Young Lad's "Alien" album. It's complete fucking chaos with probably the best production I've ever heard. Just a pure wall of sound.

That sounds fairly interesting, I'll have to give it a listen.

Is your name taken from the Emperor vocalist? I have one of his solo albums in my iTunes but I've never listened to it.
As for my own playlists, I don't have any. I don't like to break up albums.
Back to top Go down
igame
Mid-Boss
Mid-Boss
igame

Stature : 39
in front of computer
Playing : comedy

Your playlists? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your playlists?   Your playlists? I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 10:51 am

8,200 songs? i'd like to take a look at your playlist if you don't mind
Back to top Go down
Ihsahn
Mini-Boss
Mini-Boss
Ihsahn

Your playlists? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your playlists?   Your playlists? I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 12:20 pm

Gabe wrote:
Ihsahn wrote:

That sounds fairly interesting, I'll have to give it a listen.

Is your name taken from the Emperor vocalist? I have one of his solo albums in my iTunes but I've never listened to it.
As for my own playlists, I don't have any. I don't like to break up albums.
Yep, albeit I'm not much of an Emperor fan. Not huge on black metal, but his solo work is really amazing. I would highly recommend listening to "After", which is his latest release.

What do you mean by playlist? I don't really put on a specific playlist.
Back to top Go down
Based Sonji
Hip-Hop Enthusiast
Hip-Hop Enthusiast
Based Sonji

Stature : 91
LittleBigP
Playing : Teckno Is MJ

Your playlists? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your playlists?   Your playlists? I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 7:17 pm

All of Eminem's albums.

Infinite - Recovery.
Back to top Go down
NoelX2
Final Boss
Final Boss
NoelX2

Stature : 91
Playing : SF3

Your playlists? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your playlists?   Your playlists? I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 8:50 pm

Cool man...Daft Punk.
Around the world around the world.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/XNoel2?feature=mhum
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

Stature : 109
U.S.A.
Playing : Nioh and Nier: Automata
Watching : 日本のアニメ

Your playlists? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your playlists?   Your playlists? I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 1:37 pm

Hypnotoad wrote:
All of Eminem's albums.

Infinite - Recovery.

Hell yeah.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net/u17
Ihsahn
Mini-Boss
Mini-Boss
Ihsahn

Your playlists? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your playlists?   Your playlists? I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 5:07 pm

Been listening to Paul Wardingham's "Assimilate Regenerate" on repeat for the past 24 hours.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Your playlists? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your playlists?   Your playlists? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Your playlists?
Page 1 of 1