Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

MAGJournal.net

Go down 
+8
Archduke
Blixtstorm
Mikenuge
TheJubJub5721
Jack the Spectre
NoelX2
Bluenose
Based Sonji
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

MAGJournal.net - Page 2 XidKdMN
Stature : 309
New York
Playing : With myself

MAGJournal.net - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: MAGJournal.net   MAGJournal.net - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 7:45 am

BlackStigma wrote:
TRF wrote:
http://www.magjournal.net/?p=383

I've started a new feature called "Jack's Great Films" where I talk about my favorite movies. Also, if you guys have any movies you want me to review and they happen to be on Netflix Instant Streaming, let me know and i'll consider reviewing them. However, I don't do horror films.

Come to think of it, how popular is magjournal? Like I mean how many visitors do you get a month?
Not many. I mean really, my only source of traffic is when you guys come once in awhile. That being said, I'm going to keep writing even if no one reads it because it's what I love to do and when people do actually come and start reading, they'll have a lot of content to read.

Sonij and I have plans to merge MAG Journal and G7. It's a win-win, because you guys won't have to be stuck with Forumotion, and you'll also be more inclined to read the articles if the sites are merged, which is a bonus for me.
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

MAGJournal.net - Page 2 PaKTSrO
Stature : 187
Earth
Playing : The Last of Us.
Watching : The Flash.

PostSubject: Re: MAGJournal.net   MAGJournal.net - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 10:18 pm

ArcanaOfB3ast wrote:
yonny616 wrote:
Awesome review. although it sounds like a guy from IGN lol.
I MISSED YOU YONNY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MAGJournal.net - Page 2 2505020059
Missed yall too lol haven't been on lately since my laptop broke. Good to see this forum works on the PS3 web browser unlike another forum cough*PS3Nation*cough lol
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

MAGJournal.net - Page 2 R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

PostSubject: Re: MAGJournal.net   MAGJournal.net - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 11:28 pm

Still having problems posting videos.
Back to top Go down
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

New York

PostSubject: Re: MAGJournal.net   MAGJournal.net - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 11:43 pm

Mecha wrote:
You pasted the URL of the video, no? That's not enough?

EDIT: I got it to work.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: MAGJournal.net   MAGJournal.net - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 12:14 am

TRF wrote:
Mecha wrote:

I copied the URL and pasted it on video.
Back to top Go down
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

New York

PostSubject: Re: MAGJournal.net   MAGJournal.net - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 12:21 am

Mecha wrote:
TRF wrote:
Mecha wrote:

I copied the URL and pasted it on video.
You only had the end of the URL. To be safe, just post the raw URL, not the URL of the embedded version or related version.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: MAGJournal.net   MAGJournal.net - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 12:22 am

I just want to point out and say that movie related news are a bit slow during the weekends. So don't expect much news that time of the week. Plus I'm only posting worthy movie related news. Mainly casting, movie announcements, never before seen pics, etc. Also making reviews will take me a bit longer to make, because I never have the full time to finish it at once. As for feature I'm still thinking what to write at the moment. So yeah, starting tomorrow (Monday) I should be focusing more on MAGJournal. That is if their's anything worth posting. So yeah that's all I wanted to say.
Back to top Go down
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

New York

PostSubject: Re: MAGJournal.net   MAGJournal.net - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 9:36 am

This is a casting call! I'm looking for anyone who can regularly post gaming news and is willing to improve their grammar.

Mecha wrote:
I just want to point out and say that movie related news are a bit slow during the weekends. So don't expect much news that time of the week. Plus I'm only posting worthy movie related news. Mainly casting, movie announcements, never before seen pics, etc. Also making reviews will take me a bit longer to make, because I never have the full time to finish it at once. As for feature I'm still thinking what to write at the moment. So yeah, starting tomorrow (Monday) I should be focusing more on MAGJournal. That is if their's anything worth posting. So yeah that's all I wanted to say.
I really do appreciate your involvement, CC.

Last edited by TRF on Tue Apr 19, 2011 12:34 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
The_Biotic_God
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
The_Biotic_God

Stature : 17
Everywhere
Playing : Atleast we haz online

PostSubject: Re: MAGJournal.net   MAGJournal.net - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 8:45 pm

i iz up for teh job if u dun mind.

I iz a gr8 speller.
Back to top Go down
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

New York

PostSubject: Re: MAGJournal.net   MAGJournal.net - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2011 12:34 am

Alanski wrote:
i iz up for teh job if u dun mind.

I iz a gr8 speller.
The way you incorporate numbers into regular English so as to incorporate the entire alphanumerical spectrum in the language is revolutionary to say the least.
Back to top Go down
Stigma
Boss
Boss
Stigma

Stature : 117
US

PostSubject: Re: MAGJournal.net   MAGJournal.net - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2011 1:10 am

What do you mean, "gaming news", just regular stories or reviews and stuff?
Back to top Go down
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

New York

PostSubject: Re: MAGJournal.net   MAGJournal.net - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2011 12:12 pm

BlackStigma wrote:
What do you mean, "gaming news", just regular stories or reviews and stuff?
I would need someone to frequently check out N4G and stuff and post news articles from there. Anyone who writes for MAG Journal can do reviews, but they have to be of recent movies or games and they have to go through me first.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: MAGJournal.net   MAGJournal.net - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 9:40 pm

TRF wrote:
This is a casting call! I'm looking for anyone who can regularly post gaming news and is willing to improve their grammar.

Mecha wrote:
I really do appreciate your involvement, CC.

Thanks.
Back to top Go down
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

New York

PostSubject: Re: MAGJournal.net   MAGJournal.net - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 6:23 am

Well, the new MAG Journal forum is up. It's a bit basic, but I can always add onto it. I'm planning on integrating it into the main site as well as adding a WYSIWYG text editor. I'll probably add a chatbox at some point too.

http://www.magjournal.net/forum/index.php
Back to top Go down
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

New York

PostSubject: Re: MAGJournal.net   MAGJournal.net - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 11:59 am

No one joined or commented in this thread. :alone:
Back to top Go down
TheJubJub5721
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
TheJubJub5721

Stature : 25
Playing : People suck.

PostSubject: Re: MAGJournal.net   MAGJournal.net - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 12:09 pm

Hi TRF MAGJournal.net - Page 2 2505020059

I'll join Razz
Back to top Go down
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

New York

PostSubject: Re: MAGJournal.net   MAGJournal.net - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 12:34 pm

MAGJournal.net - Page 2 Tumblr_lac07gwGJE1qa7z0p_thumb
Back to top Go down
Based Sonji
Hip-Hop Enthusiast
Hip-Hop Enthusiast
Based Sonji

Stature : 91
LittleBigP
Playing : Teckno Is MJ

PostSubject: Re: MAGJournal.net   MAGJournal.net - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 1:22 pm

It's beautiful...

So now what?
Back to top Go down
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

New York

PostSubject: Re: MAGJournal.net   MAGJournal.net - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 1:28 pm

Now . . . we make our Exodus from G7.
Back to top Go down
Based Sonji
Hip-Hop Enthusiast
Hip-Hop Enthusiast
Based Sonji

Stature : 91
LittleBigP
Playing : Teckno Is MJ

PostSubject: Re: MAGJournal.net   MAGJournal.net - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 2:21 pm

Alright...

Those of you that have signed up on the forum, make sure you sign up on the site and post.
Back to top Go down
The_Biotic_God
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
The_Biotic_God

Stature : 17
Everywhere
Playing : Atleast we haz online

PostSubject: Re: MAGJournal.net   MAGJournal.net - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 6:57 pm

I liked the name "Generation7" better though Razz
Back to top Go down
Bluenose
Founding Father
Founding Father
Bluenose

Stature : 264
Playing : Tu madre

PostSubject: Re: MAGJournal.net   MAGJournal.net - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 8:30 pm

I also prefer Generation 7.. We can call the forum G7 and keep the main review site MAGjournal? Sounds good to me.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net
TheJubJub5721
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
TheJubJub5721

Stature : 25
Playing : People suck.

PostSubject: Re: MAGJournal.net   MAGJournal.net - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 8:44 pm

We are gonna combine?
Back to top Go down
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

New York

PostSubject: Re: MAGJournal.net   MAGJournal.net - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 9:01 pm

MAG7 Razz
Back to top Go down
Bluenose
Founding Father
Founding Father
Bluenose

Stature : 264
Playing : Tu madre

PostSubject: Re: MAGJournal.net   MAGJournal.net - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 9:04 pm

I like. MAGJournal.net - Page 2 3128676713
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MAGJournal.net   MAGJournal.net - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

MAGJournal.net
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next