Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The double standards of close minded fanboys

Go down 
+13
Chobo
NoelX2
Stoney
Based Sonji
Shin_Akuma
Bluenose
2Sugoi2Die
TheJubJub5721
Orc
Archduke
The Enkindler
Mecha
Hydell
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Chobo
The Judge
The Judge
Chobo

The double standards of close minded fanboys - Page 2 0Qsw2y9
Stature : 88

The double standards of close minded fanboys - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The double standards of close minded fanboys   The double standards of close minded fanboys - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 22, 2011 9:58 pm

XBR was lolz. at least PS3N tolerated pro 360 people.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

The double standards of close minded fanboys - Page 2 R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

PostSubject: Re: The double standards of close minded fanboys   The double standards of close minded fanboys - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 22, 2011 10:00 pm

chobo500 wrote:

That's because the admin was pro 360 at that time. Razz
Back to top Go down
Chobo
The Judge
The Judge
Chobo

The double standards of close minded fanboys - Page 2 0Qsw2y9
Stature : 88

PostSubject: Re: The double standards of close minded fanboys   The double standards of close minded fanboys - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 22, 2011 10:04 pm

Mecha wrote:
chobo500 wrote:

which one: TRF or Zilla?
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: The double standards of close minded fanboys   The double standards of close minded fanboys - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 22, 2011 10:10 pm

chobo500 wrote:
Mecha wrote:
chobo500 wrote:

which one: TRF or Zilla?

The one on the left.
Back to top Go down
The Enkindler
Endgame Boss
Endgame Boss

Stature : 86
Greece
Playing : Plenty of games, and I can't count them.

PostSubject: Re: The double standards of close minded fanboys   The double standards of close minded fanboys - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 22, 2011 10:32 pm

Mecha wrote:
chobo500 wrote:

LOL, I remember how Tahmid hated Lykos(DemonWolf at the time) so much and made a signature saying "DemonWolf is a Faggot" and then his PS3 broke, again... The double standards of close minded fanboys - Page 2 725796345
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/azazel166
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: The double standards of close minded fanboys   The double standards of close minded fanboys - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 22, 2011 10:36 pm

Epzaos wrote:
Mecha wrote:
chobo500 wrote:

LOL, I remember how Tahmid hated Lykos(DemonWolf at the time) so much and made a signature saying "DemonWolf is a Faggot" and then his PS3 broke, again... The double standards of close minded fanboys - Page 2 725796345

That would explain why said "Me gusta mucho TRF + Lykos" xD
Back to top Go down
The_Biotic_God
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
The_Biotic_God

Stature : 17
Everywhere
Playing : Atleast we haz online

PostSubject: Re: The double standards of close minded fanboys   The double standards of close minded fanboys - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 22, 2011 10:37 pm

chobo500 wrote:

No, they just pretended like they tolerated pro-360 users. There was one section that the 360 fans could post 360 related stuff in and it was usually full of threads intended to de-glorify the 360 and its userbase. Not to mention the dozen and a half Kinect threads.

TBH, I only liked the place because of its chatbox.
Back to top Go down
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

The double standards of close minded fanboys - Page 2 XidKdMN
Stature : 309
New York
Playing : With myself

PostSubject: Re: The double standards of close minded fanboys   The double standards of close minded fanboys - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 22, 2011 10:42 pm

Old_Spice_Guy wrote:
chobo500 wrote:

No, they just pretended like they tolerated pro-360 users. There was one section that the 360 fans could post 360 related stuff in and it was usually full of threads intended to de-glorify the 360 and its userbase. Not to mention the dozen and a half Kinect threads.

I hadn't noticed that at all. We never banned people for liking 360 more. The administration did tolerate pro-360 people, even if the community often acted like fuckheads (a majority of those fuckheads are here now).
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: The double standards of close minded fanboys   The double standards of close minded fanboys - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 22, 2011 10:46 pm

TRF wrote:
Old_Spice_Guy wrote:
chobo500 wrote:

I hadn't noticed that at all. We never banned people for liking 360 more. The administration did tolerate pro-360 people, even if the community often acted like fuckheads (a majority of those fuckheads are here now).

Derp.
Back to top Go down
NoelX2
Final Boss
Final Boss
NoelX2

Stature : 91
Playing : SF3

PostSubject: Re: The double standards of close minded fanboys   The double standards of close minded fanboys - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 22, 2011 10:52 pm

I wanna rule XBR. I'd make a great admin.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/XNoel2?feature=mhum
The_Biotic_God
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
The_Biotic_God

Stature : 17
Everywhere
Playing : Atleast we haz online

PostSubject: Re: The double standards of close minded fanboys   The double standards of close minded fanboys - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 22, 2011 11:08 pm

TRF wrote:
Old_Spice_Guy wrote:
chobo500 wrote:

I wasn't singling out the admins, and I never said anything about you guys banning pro-360 users. The majority base at PS3N use to post incredibly ignorant shit, that's all I got to say.
Back to top Go down
The Enkindler
Endgame Boss
Endgame Boss

Stature : 86
Greece
Playing : Plenty of games, and I can't count them.

PostSubject: Re: The double standards of close minded fanboys   The double standards of close minded fanboys - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 12:21 am

Old_Spice_Guy wrote:
TRF wrote:
Old_Spice_Guy wrote:
chobo500 wrote:

I wasn't singling out the admins, and I never said anything about you guys banning pro-360 users. The majority base at PS3N use to post incredibly ignorant shit, that's all I got to say.
Actually, you do make a pretty good point there.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/azazel166
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The double standards of close minded fanboys   The double standards of close minded fanboys - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 2:49 am

SturgisXD wrote:
I wanna rule XBR. I'd make a great admin.
Everyone would be a decent admin at XBR.
Back to top Go down
Dam_Noir
Mid-Boss
Mid-Boss
Dam_Noir

Stature : 39
England

PostSubject: Re: The double standards of close minded fanboys   The double standards of close minded fanboys - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 10:25 am

I joined the XBR because they prided themselves of not letting any non-pro 360 people fool them into joining.

I believe I fell into the category of 'Stealth Troll' in their classification of Trolls although I only used to post questions to users regards their outlandish fanboyish statements just to see if they could back up their ignorance with any kind logic.

After a while I actually found myself discussing Metal with Lykos the majority of the time in the Music section.

It was a laugh though if i'm honest.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/theblacknapalm
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

Stature : 173
England
Playing : Pokemon Omega Ruby

PostSubject: Re: The double standards of close minded fanboys   The double standards of close minded fanboys - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 11:23 am

I started out in the XBR taking the console war really serious.
Took me a while to see how retarded I was being. So after a while I began to stop the fanboyishness and try to be more open minded.
Then I joined this place. Thank fuck. Trolls and idiots got annoying.

Ahh good times Adam Razz
Back to top Go down
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

The double standards of close minded fanboys - Page 2 Z4pMElY
Stature : 414

PostSubject: Re: The double standards of close minded fanboys   The double standards of close minded fanboys - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 2:01 pm

I love how most people on here used to be MLD fanboys The double standards of close minded fanboys - Page 2 725796345

Seems like I'm one of the few people who didn't use XBR nor PS3N :happyalone:
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

Stature : 173
England
Playing : Pokemon Omega Ruby

PostSubject: Re: The double standards of close minded fanboys   The double standards of close minded fanboys - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 2:13 pm

^
Did anyone use PS3N?
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: The double standards of close minded fanboys   The double standards of close minded fanboys - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 2:14 pm

Lykos wrote:
^
Did anyone use PS3N?

Before G7 was created yeah.
Back to top Go down
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

The double standards of close minded fanboys - Page 2 Z4pMElY
Stature : 414

PostSubject: Re: The double standards of close minded fanboys   The double standards of close minded fanboys - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 2:22 pm

Mecha wrote:
Lykos wrote:
^
Did anyone use PS3N?

I personally did :alone: .

Fixed for ya, mate The double standards of close minded fanboys - Page 2 2505020059
Back to top Go down
NoelX2
Final Boss
Final Boss
NoelX2

Stature : 91
Playing : SF3

PostSubject: Re: The double standards of close minded fanboys   The double standards of close minded fanboys - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 2:26 pm

I did. I was like the first XBR guy in that place.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/XNoel2?feature=mhum
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: The double standards of close minded fanboys   The double standards of close minded fanboys - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 2:28 pm

The double standards of close minded fanboys - Page 2 Blank210

R.I.P. PS3N Sad
Back to top Go down
Bluenose
Founding Father
Founding Father
Bluenose

Stature : 264
Playing : Tu madre

PostSubject: Re: The double standards of close minded fanboys   The double standards of close minded fanboys - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 3:33 pm

Talk about going off topic. Locked.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The double standards of close minded fanboys   The double standards of close minded fanboys - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The double standards of close minded fanboys
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2