Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Abortions, Economy etc.

Go down 
+7
CleverCatchPhrase
The Enkindler
NoelX2
Hydell
Archduke
Bluenose
Fenrir
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Fenrir
Grunt Leader
Grunt Leader
Fenrir

Abortions, Economy etc. E0Pbf6f
Stature : 14
The Dreadf
Playing : Pin the dick on the Reek

Abortions, Economy etc. Empty
PostSubject: Abortions, Economy etc.   Abortions, Economy etc. I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 19, 2011 6:21 pm

It recently came to my attention that anyone who wants to get an abortion is ''evil'' and ''hated by god'', personally i find this fucking bullshit.
For example females who get pregnant at an early age in USA has a high chance to becoming a mother this due to the fact that abortions outlawed in some states of course. this is to be expected from USA and other countries that outlawed abortion

Well it must be fun living a low income.
You see, being a parent at an early age is pretty expensive when there is food and equipment that you'd spend a shitload of money on.
But after the expenses of the child/children there won't be any money left to buy other things and in some case not even to pay the rent.
if they can it is most likley pretty cheap products and as you should know that the more people spend the higher the economy.
So lets say that instead of having a baby you'd get an abortion being able to only support yourself financially...
buying school equipment and shit... then they could later get a job and buy shit they actually can afford... thus raising the economy.
but i guess som people are too narrow minded but sure it is a ''sensetive subject'' yes sure it is... i could'nt possibly imagine the pressure of having to make a choice like that but i wont have to.
but i respect women who actually does'nt care about what the ''world'' says if they dont feel like having the baby they should'nt...
i mean come on i watched some shitty TV show on tv yesterday where a woman gatherd her strength and told her boss ''i have had an abortion''
hard to talk about?...no! or atleast it shouldnt be...
if your not ready to have a baby dont fucking be embaressed because you got rid of it...
BUT NO!!!
because getting rid of something that can't think or speak nor feel pain what is wrong with it?
(some people might find what im about to say offensive or something like that but in that case you would fell offended i want to say quit reading the moment you get offended please?)

If an unborn child is diagnosed with some kind of diesease like, downs or any kind of disablement that will only make life hard living and even if they themself feel that they cant take it and only want to end it they wont be able to...
i have nothing against disabled people but i think that if you are going to bring a disabled baby in this world you have to be able to take care of him/her.
The same goes for
a Poor family that maybe to careless or to young to raise the child he/she will have a hard life... thinking of his personal life in places like school and stuff instead of doing his/her best he scores avarage or lower even though he could do better if she/he would be raised by a family who actually CAN do it...
also if abortion is murder then it should also be murder for jizzing.
and that would make over 70 % of all adult females and most likley 100% adult males murderers... (sex with condoms and bjs masturbation you get the point yes?)

But what is the base of abortions being outlawed and being frowned upon... well ofcourse it is religion but i wouldnt want to get in on that again almost got me banned on the republic...or atleast the thread was locked but still...
it is the truth...
Personally i say free abortion for everyone! but now that would make me a man of propaganda surley i must be evil to have an opinon like that?...
i just think that people have the rights to a free will but people dont.
saying that we have such a thing as freedom of speech and that we all have our rights to make our own choices
because those laws only go for things people want to see or hear.
i do believe im quite finsihed.

IM TRULY SORRY FOR BORING YOU BUT IM IN A CRAPPY MOOD AND HAD TO UNLEASH IT SOMEHOW...

Hugs and kisses
//Arkay.
Back to top Go down
Bluenose
Founding Father
Founding Father
Bluenose

Stature : 264
Playing : Tu madre

PostSubject: Re: Abortions, Economy etc.   Abortions, Economy etc. I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 19, 2011 6:36 pm

There is absolutely nothing wrong with abortion if it's necessary. However, if it's not, then I'm totally against it. Someone shouldn't just have sex and say, oh well, I'll just get an abortion if anything goes wrong. If you're able to take care of the child, then they should accept the consequences and keep it.

But I'm pro abortion overall only if it's valid.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net
Fenrir
Grunt Leader
Grunt Leader
Fenrir

The Dreadf

PostSubject: Re: Abortions, Economy etc.   Abortions, Economy etc. I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 19, 2011 6:48 pm

Teckno wrote:
There is absolutely nothing wrong with abortion if it's necessary. However, if it's not, then I'm totally against it. Someone shouldn't just have sex and say, oh well, I'll just get an abortion if anything goes wrong. If you're able to take care of the child, then they should accept the consequences and keep it.

But I'm pro abortion overall only if it's valid.
exactly if they are able to take care of the child and WANT to i think they should keep in but if you dont want to raise a child at a moment they are not ready and should be allowed to get it taken care of.
Back to top Go down
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

Stature : 109
U.S.A.
Playing : Nioh and Nier: Automata
Watching : 日本のアニメ

PostSubject: Re: Abortions, Economy etc.   Abortions, Economy etc. I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 19, 2011 6:57 pm

I'm Pro-choice. I believe people should do what they want to do in that situation.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net/u17
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Abortions, Economy etc.   Abortions, Economy etc. I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 19, 2011 7:22 pm

I completely agree with teckno (never thought i would say that) Abortion is something serious and should be limited to the people that cannot take care of a child. So yeah i am pro-choice.

Also i think that you should not hide it and directly do it as early as you can atleast within the 8 weeks after fertilisation when it is still an embryo. (its highly debatable but i consider it truly alive once it enters the stage of a fetus)
Back to top Go down
Hydell
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
Hydell

Stature : 179
From Hell
Playing : Resistance 3, Deus Ex, Max Payne 3, Uncharted 3

PostSubject: Re: Abortions, Economy etc.   Abortions, Economy etc. I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 19, 2011 10:35 pm

I've always been annoyed at the fact that if the father wants the baby but the mother doesnt...the mother can get an abortion without the fathers consent.

But if the mother wants the baby and the father doesnt...the mother can just go ahead and have it and the father is forced to pay child benefits.

Just another one of those sexual discrimination situations that are discarded because were men...
Back to top Go down
NoelX2
Final Boss
Final Boss
NoelX2

Stature : 91
Playing : SF3

PostSubject: Re: Abortions, Economy etc.   Abortions, Economy etc. I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 19, 2011 11:04 pm

If you had sex and was gonna have a baby, you shouldn't get an abortion.

If you got raped, then thats a different story.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/XNoel2?feature=mhum
The Enkindler
Endgame Boss
Endgame Boss

Stature : 86
Greece
Playing : Plenty of games, and I can't count them.

PostSubject: Re: Abortions, Economy etc.   Abortions, Economy etc. I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 19, 2011 11:39 pm

SturgisXD wrote:

That's why protection exists, to prevent unwanted pregnancies, but no, these men do it without protection.
If they don't want to have kids, they should use protection when they bang their wives or their GFs or whatever.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/azazel166
NoelX2
Final Boss
Final Boss
NoelX2

Stature : 91
Playing : SF3

PostSubject: Re: Abortions, Economy etc.   Abortions, Economy etc. I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 19, 2011 11:47 pm

Epzaos wrote:
SturgisXD wrote:

That's why protection exists, to prevent unwanted pregnancies, but no, these men do it without protection.
If they don't want to have kids, they should use protection when they bang their wives or their GFs or whatever.
Yea this.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/XNoel2?feature=mhum
Fenrir
Grunt Leader
Grunt Leader
Fenrir

The Dreadf

PostSubject: Re: Abortions, Economy etc.   Abortions, Economy etc. I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 20, 2011 5:58 am

SturgisXD wrote:
Epzaos wrote:
SturgisXD wrote:

Yea this.
NO protection can screw up and for that matter having unprotected raises the pleasure and if she gets pregnant but dont want to have a kid abortion time!!
Back to top Go down
CleverCatchPhrase
Sub-Boss
Sub-Boss

Stature : 40

PostSubject: Re: Abortions, Economy etc.   Abortions, Economy etc. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 3:27 am

Reaper wrote:
I've always been annoyed at the fact that if the father wants the baby but the mother doesnt...the mother can get an abortion without the fathers consent.

But if the mother wants the baby and the father doesnt...the mother can just go ahead and have it and the father is forced to pay child benefits.

Just another one of those sexual discrimination situations that are discarded because were men...

100 percent agreed. They need to offer means to have both parties in agreement. The only problem is that over-all it's the woman's body and it's her decision what she does with it: even if fucks over the baby's father.
I'm pro-choice but I do not agree with many women's decisions on the matter. Plus all the women I have ever met that had one completely regretted it and suffered mental health problems from the ordeal.
Back to top Go down
Mikenuge
Guard
Guard
Mikenuge

Stature : 39
UK
Playing : With my small penis

PostSubject: Re: Abortions, Economy etc.   Abortions, Economy etc. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 3:46 am

if a hoe who got drunk one night & is now pregzz (probably a fat slut) cus does fat bitches will do anything because they dont get no choice over who they fuck cus dey ugly. instead of going through the long process of having an abortion is right or wrong blahaah w/e they should just FOO ROO DAH dey stomach to get zed unborn baby or babies to make the process go alot smoother
Back to top Go down
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

Abortions, Economy etc. Z4pMElY
Stature : 414

PostSubject: Re: Abortions, Economy etc.   Abortions, Economy etc. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 8:07 am

Mikenuge wrote:
if a hoe who got drunk one night & is now pregzz (probably a fat slut) cus does fat bitches will do anything because they dont get no choice over who they fuck cus dey ugly. instead of going through the long process of having an abortion is right or wrong blahaah w/e they should just FOO ROO DAH dey stomach to get zed unborn baby or babies to make the process go alot smoother

...:jackie:
Back to top Go down
Stoney
Final Boss
Final Boss
Stoney

Stature : 176
The Gutter
Playing : Rocket League is Awesome

PostSubject: Re: Abortions, Economy etc.   Abortions, Economy etc. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 10:20 am

Mikenuge wrote:

It actual hurt to read that.
Back to top Go down
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

Abortions, Economy etc. XidKdMN
Stature : 309
New York
Playing : With myself

PostSubject: Re: Abortions, Economy etc.   Abortions, Economy etc. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 10:55 am

I think if a man doesn't want the baby and the woman does, she should be allowed to have the baby but the father should be exempt from raising the kid.

But I do firmly believe that if a woman wants to remove a parasitic organism from her body, she has the right to do so.
Back to top Go down
Hydell
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
Hydell

Stature : 179
From Hell
Playing : Resistance 3, Deus Ex, Max Payne 3, Uncharted 3

PostSubject: Re: Abortions, Economy etc.   Abortions, Economy etc. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 12:03 pm

Exactly TRF, its called Male Abortion...if the father doesnt want the child but the Mother does then the father should be exempt from having to pay since he didnt want it.

Ive heard of a few times some men have been entrapped because the female they got pregnant ensured them they were on birth control pills...turns out they werent...then they had the baby despite the guys protests and if you have a child here in the UK you get fast tracked for a house.

So now she has a house and a cheque from the father who basically got lied to and fucked over by the law.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Abortions, Economy etc.   Abortions, Economy etc. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Abortions, Economy etc.
Page 1 of 1