Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Battlefield 3 Teaser Trailer

Go down 
+2
TheJubJub5721
Pein
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Pein
Non-Essential NPC
Pein

Stature : -6
Macedonia

Battlefield 3 Teaser Trailer Empty
PostSubject: Battlefield 3 Teaser Trailer   Battlefield 3 Teaser Trailer I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 9:29 am

Back to top Go down
TheJubJub5721
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
TheJubJub5721

Stature : 25
Playing : People suck.

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3 Teaser Trailer   Battlefield 3 Teaser Trailer I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 4:00 pm

FUCK YEAH
Back to top Go down
Blixtstorm
Sub-Boss
Sub-Boss
Blixtstorm

Stature : 18
Sweden
Playing : TDU2 (PC) / Minecraft (Tekkit modpack)

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3 Teaser Trailer   Battlefield 3 Teaser Trailer I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 3:26 pm

the true Battlefield game.!!!
Back to top Go down
Hydell
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
Hydell

Stature : 179
From Hell
Playing : Resistance 3, Deus Ex, Max Payne 3, Uncharted 3

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3 Teaser Trailer   Battlefield 3 Teaser Trailer I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 4:42 pm

If the console versions get nerfed and they remove stuff like jets and cap the players at something retarded like 24 then im not buying it, i will just start saving for a PC.

Its become very apparent that console games can handle 32,40, 50, 60 and 256 players no problem at all so theres no excuse now.
Back to top Go down
TheJubJub5721
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
TheJubJub5721

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3 Teaser Trailer   Battlefield 3 Teaser Trailer I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 6:36 pm

Reaper wrote:
If the console versions get nerfed and they remove stuff like jets and cap the players at something retarded like 24 then im not buying it, i will just start saving for a PC.

Its become very apparent that console games can handle 32,40, 50, 60 and 256 players no problem at all so theres no excuse now.

YES. Get it on PC, then we can play!
Back to top Go down
Hydell
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
Hydell

From Hell

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3 Teaser Trailer   Battlefield 3 Teaser Trailer I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 09, 2011 10:23 am

TheJubJub5721 wrote:
Reaper wrote:

Well show me a website that does powerful gaming PC's for cheap, i keep hearing from people (mostly PC fanboys mind you) that you can buy a gaming pc for like 400 bucks...
Back to top Go down
TheJubJub5721
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
TheJubJub5721

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3 Teaser Trailer   Battlefield 3 Teaser Trailer I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 09, 2011 10:49 am

Reaper wrote:
TheJubJub5721 wrote:
Reaper wrote:

Well show me a website that does powerful gaming PC's for cheap, i keep hearing from people (mostly PC fanboys mind you) that you can buy a gaming pc for like 400 bucks...

Well idk if they are also for your county, but newegg.com is a great one for the states here.

I just bought this one from there http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16883227314

Also, try cyberpowerpc.com, you can choose parts for your computer and they build it, or buy a premade one.

I would ask Blixt also, he knows a lot more about this stuff.
Back to top Go down
Hydell
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
Hydell

From Hell

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3 Teaser Trailer   Battlefield 3 Teaser Trailer I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 09, 2011 11:40 am

Thanks brahski, i'll have a butchers later.
Back to top Go down
Stoney
Final Boss
Final Boss
Stoney

Stature : 176
The Gutter
Playing : Rocket League is Awesome

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3 Teaser Trailer   Battlefield 3 Teaser Trailer I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 09, 2011 12:03 pm

Reaper wrote:
TheJubJub5721 wrote:
Reaper wrote:

I wanna know where you can get an decent PC for 400, let alone a high end gaming PC . . . . . Blixt payed over a grand for his rig.
Back to top Go down
Mikenuge
Guard
Guard
Mikenuge

Stature : 39
UK
Playing : With my small penis

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3 Teaser Trailer   Battlefield 3 Teaser Trailer I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 09, 2011 12:20 pm

yep im getting this for pc Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3 Teaser Trailer   Battlefield 3 Teaser Trailer I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Battlefield 3 Teaser Trailer
Page 1 of 1