Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Reply to topic

NFS the run PS3 Exclusive cars

Go down 
+3
CernaMLD
Hydell
Chobo
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Chobo
The Judge
The Judge
Chobo

NFS the run PS3 Exclusive cars 0Qsw2y9
Stature : 88

NFS the run PS3 Exclusive cars Empty
PostSubject: NFS the run PS3 Exclusive cars   NFS the run PS3 Exclusive cars I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2011 3:19 pm

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2011/11/11/need-for-speed-the-run-ps3-only-supercars-revealed-michael-bay-trailer/

Don't know much about car's, but they look pretty nice.

NFS the run PS3 Exclusive cars 6335254520_8e39fc4b9c

Lexus LFA

NFS the run PS3 Exclusive cars 6335254328_db643e362f

Porsche Carrera GT

here are the other 5

Bugatti Veyron Super Sport
Hennessey Venom GT
GUMPERT apollo s
Lamborghini Countach QV5000
Koenigsegg Agera R

Back to top Go down
Hydell
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
Hydell

Stature : 179
From Hell
Playing : Resistance 3, Deus Ex, Max Payne 3, Uncharted 3

PostSubject: Re: NFS the run PS3 Exclusive cars   NFS the run PS3 Exclusive cars I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2011 5:06 pm

I enjoyed Need for Speed Hot Pursit so i'll probably give this on a shot too.
Back to top Go down
CernaMLD
Grunt Leader
Grunt Leader

Stature : 21

PostSubject: Re: NFS the run PS3 Exclusive cars   NFS the run PS3 Exclusive cars I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2011 7:36 pm

If it will be as ugly as the demo upon release, then this game can die in a fire.

These exclusive cars are pretty nifty though. Quite a kick in the balls to 360 owners that the Bugatti Veyron is exclusive to the PS3. :fuckthat:
Back to top Go down
Hydell
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
Hydell

From Hell

PostSubject: Re: NFS the run PS3 Exclusive cars   NFS the run PS3 Exclusive cars I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2011 8:10 pm

The Veyron in NFS HP was a beast...also it was HD...same can't be said about the Veyron in GT5 :fuckthat:
Back to top Go down
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

Stature : 109
U.S.A.
Playing : Nioh and Nier: Automata
Watching : 日本のアニメ

PostSubject: Re: NFS the run PS3 Exclusive cars   NFS the run PS3 Exclusive cars I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2011 3:18 pm

This game looks interesting. Hopefully, it isn't just all quick time events when you are running on land.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net/u17
ghost23
Sub-Boss
Sub-Boss
ghost23

Stature : 11
Australia

PostSubject: Re: NFS the run PS3 Exclusive cars   NFS the run PS3 Exclusive cars I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2011 3:36 pm

CernaMLD wrote:
If it will be as ugly as the demo upon release, then this game can die in a fire.

These exclusive cars are pretty nifty though. Quite a kick in the balls to 360 owners that the Bugatti Veyron is exclusive to the PS3. :fuckthat:

I think most 360 owners will be preoccupied with Forza 4 that they won't buy Need for Speed.
Back to top Go down
The_Biotic_God
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
The_Biotic_God

Stature : 17
Everywhere
Playing : Atleast we haz online

PostSubject: Re: NFS the run PS3 Exclusive cars   NFS the run PS3 Exclusive cars I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2011 3:51 pm

CernaMLD wrote:

Well yea that would be true if NFS was any good.
Back to top Go down
Chobo
The Judge
The Judge
Chobo

NFS the run PS3 Exclusive cars 0Qsw2y9
Stature : 88

PostSubject: Re: NFS the run PS3 Exclusive cars   NFS the run PS3 Exclusive cars I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2011 4:33 pm

Old_Spice_Guy wrote:
CernaMLD wrote:

Well yea that would be true if NFS was any good.

Hot Pursuit was pretty good. though I'm not a big fan of the shift series. but from what I have heard, they have been pretty good as well.
Back to top Go down
Hydell
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
Hydell

From Hell

PostSubject: Re: NFS the run PS3 Exclusive cars   NFS the run PS3 Exclusive cars I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2011 5:52 pm

Just depends on the racing game you are into, Forza and Gran Turismo are racing sims while NFS is alot more arcadey with nitrous and such stuff.
Back to top Go down
Azazel
Mini-Boss
Mini-Boss
Azazel

NFS the run PS3 Exclusive cars 5DfcoiC
Stature : 7
Equestria

PostSubject: Re: NFS the run PS3 Exclusive cars   NFS the run PS3 Exclusive cars I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 5:47 pm

The only thing it could have going for it is EA's monopoly on Porshe (in terms of car selection).
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NFS the run PS3 Exclusive cars   NFS the run PS3 Exclusive cars I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

NFS the run PS3 Exclusive cars
Page 1 of 1