Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Elpresador knocks down a tree

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

Stature : 173
England
Playing : Pokemon Omega Ruby

Elpresador knocks down a tree Empty
PostSubject: Elpresador knocks down a tree   Elpresador knocks down a tree I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2011 7:29 am

Amazing! How does he do that? Is he superman? It totally didn't look like it was rotting at all.
Back to top Go down
Bluenose
Founding Father
Founding Father
Bluenose

Stature : 264
Playing : Tu madre

PostSubject: Re: Elpresador knocks down a tree   Elpresador knocks down a tree I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2011 4:15 pm

Well if you look closely, it's roots have been uplifted, cut, or barely grown. I believe an average strengthed man could of done that.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

Stature : 109
U.S.A.
Playing : Nioh and Nier: Automata
Watching : 日本のアニメ

PostSubject: Re: Elpresador knocks down a tree   Elpresador knocks down a tree I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2011 4:17 pm

He had done this about a thousand times already. What a fucking beast!! Elpresador knocks down a tree 21888
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net/u17
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Elpresador knocks down a tree   Elpresador knocks down a tree I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2011 4:57 pm

Dear Mr Bean how did he do that?

Back to top Go down
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

Elpresador knocks down a tree XidKdMN
Stature : 309
New York
Playing : With myself

PostSubject: Re: Elpresador knocks down a tree   Elpresador knocks down a tree I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2011 5:41 pm

I love Elpresador. Elpresador knocks down a tree 725796345
Back to top Go down
Hydell
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
Hydell

Stature : 179
From Hell
Playing : Resistance 3, Deus Ex, Max Payne 3, Uncharted 3

PostSubject: Re: Elpresador knocks down a tree   Elpresador knocks down a tree I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2011 6:40 pm

Teckno wrote:
Well if you look closely, it's roots have been uplifted, cut, or barely grown. I believe an average strengthed man could of done that.

I do believe Lykos was being sarcastic when he said it didnt look rotted.

Its funny because the first time he knocked a tree down it was clearly still alive and it took substantial effort and he looked like he fucked himself up...now he chooses only dead rotting trees.

What a fuckwit.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Elpresador knocks down a tree   Elpresador knocks down a tree I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Elpresador knocks down a tree
Page 1 of 1