Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Reply to topic

GTA V rumour.....

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
NoelX2
Final Boss
Final Boss
NoelX2

Stature : 91
Playing : SF3

GTA V rumour..... Empty
PostSubject: GTA V rumour.....   GTA V rumour..... I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 3:24 pm

Quote :
The trailer for Grand Theft Auto V is set to be revealed tomorrow, and we're expecting the first details—such as platforms and a release window—to come along with it. While we don't know much yet, one market data consulting group believes we won't see a version of Grand Theft Auto V on a disc.

According to analysts at Newzoo, Grand Theft Auto V is likely to be a trendsetter, opting for a digital-only release instead of appearing on discs. Newzoo CEO Peter Warman believes the game will still appear on store shelves, but won't include a disc in the package.

"The boxed GTA V version will contain a collectible piece of merchandise and a download code," he said. "No disc." Warman believes that digital distribution is on the rise, and that it's only a matter of time until digital-only releases become the norm.

"There are a lot of reasons why publishers are pushing towards digital distribution of triple A games. Speaking out loud might harm the relationship with retail partners, but the benefits have become too large to remain silent about the desire to go completely digital," he said.

"The ultimate objective [is] to launch games faster, create continuous revenues on a title and simply to make more money. Will retail disappear from the picture? Of course not. Retail will always remain an important channel to promote and distribute games. Retail has a strong hand to play when it comes to eyeballs and...boxes make a nice gift. Boxed games will not disappear, but what is in the box will."

The Grand Theft Auto franchise has experimented with digital distribution in the past, releasing Grand Theft Auto IV downloadable content packs The Lost and the Damned and The Ballad of Gay Tony on Xbox Live Arcade months ahead of their eventual retail release. Only time will tell if Grand Theft Auto V will follow the same pattern, but for now we can look forward to the trailer's release tomorrow morning.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/XNoel2?feature=mhum
Anonymous

GTA V rumour..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: GTA V rumour.....   GTA V rumour..... I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 4:15 pm

But will it have purple dildo's?
Back to top Go down
ghost23
Sub-Boss
Sub-Boss
ghost23

Stature : 11
Australia

GTA V rumour..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: GTA V rumour.....   GTA V rumour..... I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 5:04 pm

These people get paid to say stuff like that?
Black Ops sold about 20 million copies on disc, doesn't take a genius to know that discs aren't going away anytime soon.
Back to top Go down
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

Stature : 109
U.S.A.
Playing : Nioh and Nier: Automata
Watching : 日本のアニメ

GTA V rumour..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: GTA V rumour.....   GTA V rumour..... I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 5:17 pm

Toxicmaniac wrote:
But will it have purple dildo's?

wtf off topic :fuckthat:
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net/u17
Hydell
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
Hydell

Stature : 179
From Hell
Playing : Resistance 3, Deus Ex, Max Payne 3, Uncharted 3

GTA V rumour..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: GTA V rumour.....   GTA V rumour..... I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 5:27 pm

Ugh i see alot of Kotickism in that statement...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

GTA V rumour..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: GTA V rumour.....   GTA V rumour..... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

GTA V rumour.....
Page 1 of 1