Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

2 years old chinese girl gets run over twice and people just ignore her

Go down 
+11
Orc
Archduke
Jack the Spectre
NoelX2
yonny616
Chobo
TheJubJub5721
Hydell
Dam_Noir
The Enkindler
Stoney
15 posters
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

2 years old chinese girl gets run over twice and people just ignore her Empty
PostSubject: 2 years old chinese girl gets run over twice and people just ignore her   2 years old chinese girl gets run over twice and people just ignore her I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2011 7:44 am

This has to be one of the saddest video's i've ever seen.
Back to top Go down
Stoney
Final Boss
Final Boss
Stoney

Stature : 176
The Gutter
Playing : Rocket League is Awesome

PostSubject: Re: 2 years old chinese girl gets run over twice and people just ignore her   2 years old chinese girl gets run over twice and people just ignore her I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2011 8:58 am

Fuck sake, Toxic. I read about this and was shocked beyond belief. I can't believe people would just walk past her.

I'm trying my best not to unleash a torrent of hate, but I know a couple of Chinese people and it would be hypocritical of me.

That video really did make my blood boil.

:x
Back to top Go down
The Enkindler
Endgame Boss
Endgame Boss

Stature : 86
Greece
Playing : Plenty of games, and I can't count them.

PostSubject: Re: 2 years old chinese girl gets run over twice and people just ignore her   2 years old chinese girl gets run over twice and people just ignore her I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2011 10:33 am

I'll try to do what Stoney does and hold my own torrent of hate.

Ugg it's too monstrous!

*As the Frenziest Rage overwelms Leonidas' mind, he transforms into Epzaos*

Epzaos: YOU FUCKING CHINESE BASTARDS, I'M GONNA SKIN EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOU ALIVE, DO YOU HEAR ME, YOU BASTARDS? I WILL MAKE YOU SUFFER!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/azazel166
Dam_Noir
Mid-Boss
Mid-Boss
Dam_Noir

Stature : 39
England

PostSubject: Re: 2 years old chinese girl gets run over twice and people just ignore her   2 years old chinese girl gets run over twice and people just ignore her I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2011 10:47 am

I heard about this on Radio 5 Live this morning... Seeing it is so much more shocking. Where's the compassion?

I'm utterly speechless and saddened by what i've just seen. I would of sooner thrown myself infront of that van than see an innocent child hurt...
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/theblacknapalm
Hydell
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
Hydell

Stature : 179
From Hell
Playing : Resistance 3, Deus Ex, Max Payne 3, Uncharted 3

PostSubject: Re: 2 years old chinese girl gets run over twice and people just ignore her   2 years old chinese girl gets run over twice and people just ignore her I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2011 11:28 am

Life is cheap in China.
Back to top Go down
TheJubJub5721
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
TheJubJub5721

Stature : 25
Playing : People suck.

PostSubject: Re: 2 years old chinese girl gets run over twice and people just ignore her   2 years old chinese girl gets run over twice and people just ignore her I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2011 1:56 pm

Yeah, heard about this a while ago. This really fucking pisses me off. I don't even want to start typing what I really would like to.
Back to top Go down
Chobo
The Judge
The Judge
Chobo

2 years old chinese girl gets run over twice and people just ignore her 0Qsw2y9
Stature : 88

PostSubject: Re: 2 years old chinese girl gets run over twice and people just ignore her   2 years old chinese girl gets run over twice and people just ignore her I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2011 3:13 pm

I hate humanity so much.
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

2 years old chinese girl gets run over twice and people just ignore her PaKTSrO
Stature : 187
Earth
Playing : The Last of Us.
Watching : The Flash.

PostSubject: Re: 2 years old chinese girl gets run over twice and people just ignore her   2 years old chinese girl gets run over twice and people just ignore her I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2011 3:30 pm

Humans aren't part of the solution, They're part of the problem!!
Back to top Go down
NoelX2
Final Boss
Final Boss
NoelX2

Stature : 91
Playing : SF3

PostSubject: Re: 2 years old chinese girl gets run over twice and people just ignore her   2 years old chinese girl gets run over twice and people just ignore her I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2011 3:41 pm

That sucks....Sad
It reminds me of a women getting stabbed in the 60's and no one helped.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/XNoel2?feature=mhum
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

2 years old chinese girl gets run over twice and people just ignore her XidKdMN
Stature : 309
New York
Playing : With myself

PostSubject: Re: 2 years old chinese girl gets run over twice and people just ignore her   2 years old chinese girl gets run over twice and people just ignore her I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2011 5:08 pm

That's just awful. The video was so hard to watch and it's hard to believe that people can be that evil. It disgusts me, but apparently it has to do with a sort of crowd psychology and fear of standing out.

Arcana wrote:
That sucks....Sad
It reminds me of a women getting stabbed in the 60's and no one helped.
There was one big story that's similar to yours about a man who got stabbed helping fight off a mugger who had an elderly lady at knife point. Mugger ran away, lady ran away, and people walked around him as he lay bleeding, even taking pictures. Someone finally got him to a hospital but by then it was too late and he died of blood loss. Imagine having to tell his wife and children that he died because no one bothered to help him as he slowly bled out.
Back to top Go down
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

Stature : 109
U.S.A.
Playing : Nioh and Nier: Automata
Watching : 日本のアニメ

PostSubject: Re: 2 years old chinese girl gets run over twice and people just ignore her   2 years old chinese girl gets run over twice and people just ignore her I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2011 5:36 pm

Fuck the chinese.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net/u17
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

Stature : 173
England
Playing : Pokemon Omega Ruby

PostSubject: Re: 2 years old chinese girl gets run over twice and people just ignore her   2 years old chinese girl gets run over twice and people just ignore her I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2011 7:04 pm

That's horrible. How can this shit happen? Disgusting people who just run her over and don't do anything about it, just drive on!
Humanity is fucked up.

EDIT:
Quote :
The girl has been pronounced "brain dead" by doctors and remains on life support in intensive care.

"She couldn't breathe on her own," said Wen Qiang, deputy director of the ICU department.

The most optimistic estimate is that the girl will remain in a vegetative state on life support.

Christ, how can this happen to a 2 year old!
Furthermore what kind of mother would leave her baby wandering these streets alone?
I'm disgusted by this apathy shown by the passers-by. This young girl could have been promising, had a whole life ahead of her but now it is reduced to nothing thanks to some dickweed Chinese people.
Back to top Go down
NoelX2
Final Boss
Final Boss
NoelX2

PostSubject: Re: 2 years old chinese girl gets run over twice and people just ignore her   2 years old chinese girl gets run over twice and people just ignore her I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2011 7:17 pm

Omg thats horrible! Sad
Back to top Go down
Bluenose
Founding Father
Founding Father
Bluenose

Stature : 264
Playing : Tu madre

PostSubject: Re: 2 years old chinese girl gets run over twice and people just ignore her   2 years old chinese girl gets run over twice and people just ignore her I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2011 7:19 pm

Duke wrote:
Fuck the chinese.

I wouldn't go making stereotypes of people of 1.3 billion + based on a few.

But I would definitely say fuck the people who passed by her doing nothing. This was outright disgusting and mind boggling. And I think this 2 year old girl was homeless or something. Many parents in china leave there children because of the 1 child policy.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

England

PostSubject: Re: 2 years old chinese girl gets run over twice and people just ignore her   2 years old chinese girl gets run over twice and people just ignore her I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2011 7:27 pm

^
Nope, just an irresponsible mother. She came to her daughter too late.
Back to top Go down
Bluenose
Founding Father
Founding Father
Bluenose

Stature : 264
Playing : Tu madre

PostSubject: Re: 2 years old chinese girl gets run over twice and people just ignore her   2 years old chinese girl gets run over twice and people just ignore her I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2011 9:07 pm

Wouldn't it be terrible if you could actually feel what's happening to your body when in a vegetative state. Like if they were doing surgery on you and you felt the pain but couldn't do anything to show them? I think doctors should always give anesthesia to vegetative patients undergoing some sort of test or surgery. My heart rips out for this girl.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net
NoelX2
Final Boss
Final Boss
NoelX2

PostSubject: Re: 2 years old chinese girl gets run over twice and people just ignore her   2 years old chinese girl gets run over twice and people just ignore her I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2011 9:22 pm

Teckno wrote:
Wouldn't it be terrible if you could actually feel what's happening to your body when in a vegetative state. Like if they were doing surgery on you and you felt the pain but couldn't do anything to show them? I think doctors should always give anesthesia to vegetative patients undergoing some sort of test or surgery. My heart rips out for this girl.
I know. I cried when they announced that she is now a vegetable. Sad
Back to top Go down
The_Biotic_God
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
The_Biotic_God

Stature : 17
Everywhere
Playing : Atleast we haz online

PostSubject: Re: 2 years old chinese girl gets run over twice and people just ignore her   2 years old chinese girl gets run over twice and people just ignore her I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2011 11:06 pm

Population control at work people....I had to say that.

Seriously though that's pretty fucked up. What the hell is wrong with those people? I'm pretty confident humanity is a foresaken race.
Back to top Go down
Dam_Noir
Mid-Boss
Mid-Boss
Dam_Noir

Stature : 39
England

PostSubject: Re: 2 years old chinese girl gets run over twice and people just ignore her   2 years old chinese girl gets run over twice and people just ignore her I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 25, 2011 5:50 am

It has been confirmed that she later died. R.I.P. little one, you didn't deserve that.

This is no excuse for this poor girl been ignored by so many individuals but apparently many people in China are hesitant to help people who appear to be in distress for fear that they will be blamed themselves. Many high-profile lawsuits have ended with good Samaritans ordered to pay hefty fines to individuals they sought to help.

I wouldn't put something like that past the Chinese Government.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/theblacknapalm
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

England

PostSubject: Re: 2 years old chinese girl gets run over twice and people just ignore her   2 years old chinese girl gets run over twice and people just ignore her I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 25, 2011 7:22 am

Dam_Noir wrote:
It has been confirmed that she later died. R.I.P. little one, you didn't deserve that.

This is no excuse for this poor girl been ignored by so many individuals but apparently many people in China are hesitant to help people who appear to be in distress for fear that they will be blamed themselves. Many high-profile lawsuits have ended with good Samaritans ordered to pay hefty fines to individuals they sought to help.

I heard the same R.I.P At least she no longer must endure the sufferings of this cruel world.

Yeah that most likely is the case. I don't think any sane-minded person would just ignore a dying child unless they had a reason. But a massive "fuck you" to all of the people who left her all alone to die.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: 2 years old chinese girl gets run over twice and people just ignore her   2 years old chinese girl gets run over twice and people just ignore her I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 25, 2011 7:26 am

Dam_Noir wrote:

Yeah i heard that. People need to stop these fucking pointless lawsuits if it even goes as far as getting people to ignore fucking 2 years old kids. What has come to this planet. :x
Back to top Go down
TheVolusBioticGod
Non-Valued Member
Non-Valued Member
TheVolusBioticGod

Stature : 0

PostSubject: Re: 2 years old chinese girl gets run over twice and people just ignore her   2 years old chinese girl gets run over twice and people just ignore her I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 25, 2011 12:53 pm

i haven't been this pissed off in weeks, this also one of the few times in my life i've been genuinely disgusted
Back to top Go down
NoelX2
Final Boss
Final Boss
NoelX2

PostSubject: Re: 2 years old chinese girl gets run over twice and people just ignore her   2 years old chinese girl gets run over twice and people just ignore her I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 25, 2011 3:11 pm

At least she's in a better place... 😢
Back to top Go down
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

Stature : 109
U.S.A.
Playing : Nioh and Nier: Automata
Watching : 日本のアニメ

PostSubject: Re: 2 years old chinese girl gets run over twice and people just ignore her   2 years old chinese girl gets run over twice and people just ignore her I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 25, 2011 5:29 pm

The video has now been removed from youtube.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net/u17
Franko
Area Boss
Area Boss
Franko

Stature : 20
Southern Fairy
Playing : Meh

PostSubject: Re: 2 years old chinese girl gets run over twice and people just ignore her   2 years old chinese girl gets run over twice and people just ignore her I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 25, 2011 8:23 pm

Typical Chinese Cunts....

RIP
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 2 years old chinese girl gets run over twice and people just ignore her   2 years old chinese girl gets run over twice and people just ignore her I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

2 years old chinese girl gets run over twice and people just ignore her
Page 1 of 1