Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Gadaffi Death Video

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

Stature : 173
England
Playing : Pokemon Omega Ruby

Gadaffi Death Video Empty
PostSubject: Gadaffi Death Video   Gadaffi Death Video I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2011 6:06 pm

Warning: Slightly graphic

Yeah I think it is a bit extreme. Of course I understand the people's anger but it seems unnecessary for them to deal with him in such a brutal manner.
Back to top Go down
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

Stature : 109
U.S.A.
Playing : Nioh and Nier: Automata
Watching : 日本のアニメ

PostSubject: Re: Gadaffi Death Video   Gadaffi Death Video I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2011 6:13 pm

not very graphic at all...
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net/u17
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Gadaffi Death Video   Gadaffi Death Video I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2011 6:49 pm

I'm not sure if he was alive or not during that video because i think you can hear him choking.

As i'm not one of those people from libya i can't be sure if gaddafi did deserve that.
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

England

PostSubject: Re: Gadaffi Death Video   Gadaffi Death Video I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2011 7:35 pm

Duke wrote:

Hence "slightly".

Toxicmaniac wrote:
I'm not sure if he was alive or not during that video because i think you can hear him choking.

As i'm not one of those people from libya i can't be sure if gaddafi did deserve that.

Yeah he deserves death, certainly but we must question, does this make the people any better than him?
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Gadaffi Death Video   Gadaffi Death Video I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2011 7:42 pm

Lykos wrote:
Duke wrote:

Hence "slightly".

Toxicmaniac wrote:

Yeah he deserves death, certainly but we must question, does this make the people any better than him?
Ofcourse he deserved death. But in such a gruesome way is for us unsure as gadafii never did something to us.

Like if a murderer murders someone you don't know you don't think he should be tortured but if he kills someone you love you would do anything to get revenge on him.
Back to top Go down
Hydell
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
Hydell

Stature : 179
From Hell
Playing : Resistance 3, Deus Ex, Max Payne 3, Uncharted 3

PostSubject: Re: Gadaffi Death Video   Gadaffi Death Video I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2011 9:26 pm

Hopefully Libya doesn't fall into chaos and tribal/religious warfare like Iraq did...but seeing as there was almost no NATO troops on the ground it shouldnt happen.

Unfortunately sometimes you need an asshole in charge to maintain order in the region..Saddam Hussein was one of those assholes and Gaddafi was too, but like i said..this was a rising of the people and not an invasion by foreign powers so it should turn out better.
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

England

PostSubject: Re: Gadaffi Death Video   Gadaffi Death Video I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2011 7:20 am

Toxicmaniac wrote:
Lykos wrote:
Duke wrote:

Hence "slightly".

Toxicmaniac wrote:

Ofcourse he deserved death. But in such a gruesome way is for us unsure as gadafii never did something to us.

Like if a murderer murders someone you don't know you don't think he should be tortured but if he kills someone you love you would do anything to get revenge on him.

Yes I understand that logic and I am not saying these people needed to repress their anger but this seemed very savage and inhumane.
Back to top Go down
The Enkindler
Endgame Boss
Endgame Boss

Stature : 86
Greece
Playing : Plenty of games, and I can't count them.

PostSubject: Re: Gadaffi Death Video   Gadaffi Death Video I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2011 8:01 am

[quote="Lykos"]
Toxicmaniac wrote:
Lykos wrote:
Duke wrote:

Hence "slightly".

Toxicmaniac wrote:

Revenge is not gonna bring the one you love back.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/azazel166
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

Stature : 109
U.S.A.
Playing : Nioh and Nier: Automata
Watching : 日本のアニメ

PostSubject: Re: Gadaffi Death Video   Gadaffi Death Video I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2011 2:06 pm

[quote="Leonidas"]
Lykos wrote:
Toxicmaniac wrote:
Lykos wrote:
Duke wrote:

Hence "slightly".

Toxicmaniac wrote:

Revenge is not gonna bring the one you love back.

Sadly, it won't.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net/u17
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gadaffi Death Video   Gadaffi Death Video I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gadaffi Death Video
Page 1 of 1