Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Battlefield 3 PC Leaked 12 days before release

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Battlefield 3 PC Leaked 12 days before release PaKTSrO
Stature : 187
Earth
Playing : The Last of Us.
Watching : The Flash.

Battlefield 3 PC Leaked 12 days before release Empty
PostSubject: Battlefield 3 PC Leaked 12 days before release   Battlefield 3 PC Leaked 12 days before release I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 6:10 pm

All I can say is Battlefield 3 PC Leaked 12 days before release 725796345 that's what EA gets for not releasing it on steam. Also the Qoute below is the most important part no need to read the rest of the article, it's only like 3 paragraphs and this is like half of it. Razz
Quote :
We bring you news about a major Battlefield 3 leak. DICE’s highly anticipated PC version of Battlefield 3 has just been leaked to various torrent sites, 12 days before official release.

Console versions are safe – for now at least. The leaked PC version is 9.96GB in size and its single player portion is fully playable.
http://www.dsogaming.com/news/battlefield-3-pc-leaked-12-days-before-official-release/
Back to top Go down
Mikenuge
Guard
Guard
Mikenuge

Stature : 39
UK
Playing : With my small penis

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3 PC Leaked 12 days before release   Battlefield 3 PC Leaked 12 days before release I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 6:32 pm

:cheers:
Back to top Go down
Franko
Area Boss
Area Boss
Franko

Stature : 20
Southern Fairy
Playing : Meh

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3 PC Leaked 12 days before release   Battlefield 3 PC Leaked 12 days before release I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 8:04 pm

The single player is 9gb? or is that the whole game.

The beta was 2-3gb on Pc O_o

Interesting:

"bullshit!
u cant play the SP Campaign now,
the game has a “release date check!”

Seems DICE have combated this Battlefield 3 PC Leaked 12 days before release 2505020059
Back to top Go down
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

Stature : 109
U.S.A.
Playing : Nioh and Nier: Automata
Watching : 日本のアニメ

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3 PC Leaked 12 days before release   Battlefield 3 PC Leaked 12 days before release I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 11:08 pm

Battlefield 3 PC Leaked 12 days before release 1443829230
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net/u17
Blixtstorm
Sub-Boss
Sub-Boss
Blixtstorm

Stature : 18
Sweden
Playing : TDU2 (PC) / Minecraft (Tekkit modpack)

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3 PC Leaked 12 days before release   Battlefield 3 PC Leaked 12 days before release I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2011 4:16 am

Most PC games are huge... Most are 15GB+.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3 PC Leaked 12 days before release   Battlefield 3 PC Leaked 12 days before release I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Battlefield 3 PC Leaked 12 days before release
Page 1 of 1