Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Sony....Just fuck off.

Go down 
+7
Orc
Chobo
Pizzy3C
Archduke
RamboOnRedBull
Mecha
The_Biotic_God
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Chobo
The Judge
The Judge
Chobo

Sony....Just fuck off. - Page 2 0Qsw2y9
Stature : 88

Sony....Just fuck off. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sony....Just fuck off.   Sony....Just fuck off. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 30, 2011 2:58 pm

BTW Alan, since you hate Nintendo, are you going to make a Nintendo rant soon?
Back to top Go down
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

Stature : 109
U.S.A.
Playing : Nioh and Nier: Automata
Watching : 日本のアニメ

PostSubject: Re: Sony....Just fuck off.   Sony....Just fuck off. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 30, 2011 3:29 pm

Someone should make a rant on how the media hates Nintendo unfairly. I mean, SMG2 was the highest rated game last year and wasn't even in the VGA GOTY category. This will most likely happen to Zelda this year as well.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net/u17
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

Sony....Just fuck off. - Page 2 Z4pMElY
Stature : 414

PostSubject: Re: Sony....Just fuck off.   Sony....Just fuck off. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 30, 2011 3:31 pm

Off-topic: Dark Souls just got a 9.0 from IGN :alone:
Back to top Go down
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

U.S.A.

PostSubject: Re: Sony....Just fuck off.   Sony....Just fuck off. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 30, 2011 3:39 pm

RamboOnRedbull wrote:

skyrim>dark souls

now get back on topic.
Back to top Go down
The_Biotic_God
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
The_Biotic_God

Stature : 17
Everywhere
Playing : Atleast we haz online

PostSubject: Re: Sony....Just fuck off.   Sony....Just fuck off. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 30, 2011 3:49 pm

Mecha wrote:
Old_Spice_Guy wrote:
And again, you're way to quick too assume things about me. This is basically the biggest downfall for you in any debate. You state some shit that really doesn't make sense or isn't based off of anything, and I come in and tell you that you're wrong.

lolwut? You're a hypocrite =/

You're calling me a fanboy and making it sound like I get upset every time you rant about Sony. Which is NOT true. Go to the Uncharted overrated thread. Do you see any comments from me disagreeing with you? No. I don't care if you think Uncharted is overrated, that's just your opinion. But this is just plain nitpicking. It has nothing to do with Sony. You're the one who's way quick too assume things about me.

Ah you used one of your 3 favorite words! (Denial, opinion, and hypocrite) Now you know shit just got real.

How is this "NITPICKING". The store going down almost every week for a short period of time (usually when something big comes out on the store) is a blantantly obvious problem. NITPICKING would be like me not liking the font of the text while you send messages, or something else that is equally as stupid.

You come in here believing that the sole purpose of my thread is to TRY to make Sony look bad. I don't have to make them look bad. The inconsistency of their services already makes them look bad. And that's the point of the thread. I'm RANTING because I'm FRUSTRATED; not because I'm trying to shove my agenda in other people's faces.

Quote :

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

BTW Alan, since you hate Nintendo, are you going to make a Nintendo rant soon?

I don't plan too. I'm indifferent to Nintendo's stupidity.

Last edited by Old_Spice_Guy on Fri Sep 30, 2011 3:52 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

Sony....Just fuck off. - Page 2 Z4pMElY
Stature : 414

PostSubject: Re: Sony....Just fuck off.   Sony....Just fuck off. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 30, 2011 3:50 pm

Duke wrote:
RamboOnRedbull wrote:

skyrim < Dark souls

now stay on topic.

THIS
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

Sony....Just fuck off. - Page 2 R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

PostSubject: Re: Sony....Just fuck off.   Sony....Just fuck off. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 30, 2011 4:23 pm

Old_Spice_Guy wrote:
Ah you used one of your 3 favorite words! (Denial, opinion, and hypocrite) Now you know shit just got real.

How is this "NITPICKING". The store going down almost every week for a short period of time (usually when something big comes out on the store) is a blantantly obvious problem. NITPICKING would be like me not liking the font of the text while you send messages, or something else that is equally as stupid.

You come in here believing that the sole purpose of my thread is to TRY to make Sony look bad. I don't have to make them look bad. The inconsistency of their services already makes them look bad. And that's the point of the thread. I'm RANTING because I'm FRUSTRATED; not because I'm trying to shove my agenda in other people's faces.

Once again Alan, you fail to read my previous post. I can't tell you anything without you focusing on me being a Sony bias. Sony always lets us know when PSN store goes under maintenance, and it's only out for a few short hours. I'm sure you can wait until the store is back up again. It's not like it's out the whole day. Plus, updates only happen once a week. You had plenty of time to download all you needed before maintenance happens. So yeah, I would call that nitpicking.
Back to top Go down
The_Biotic_God
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
The_Biotic_God

Everywhere

PostSubject: Re: Sony....Just fuck off.   Sony....Just fuck off. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 30, 2011 4:42 pm

I didn't have time. I was at school FFS.

I'm ranting about how Sony closes the store too often. Their infrastructure is flawed because they constantly have to close the store in order to update it.

"Once again" YOU have failed to explain your end of the argument. I was NOT nitpicking. Just because you're more accepting of a console's flaws that doesn't mean I'm nitpicking =/.

Again, learn what nitpicking means.

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/nitpicking

Nitpicking is almost where you are trying to find little things to complain about. Complaining about the 1 second it takes to sync your trophies is nitpicking. The store going down for hours because of infrastructure flaws is a blatant problem to ME. I can RANT about whatever the fuck I want. If you think I'm overreacting, well then that's just you. The fact that I've already stated that I understand (though not agree) with how you feel disproves that I'm focusing on your Sony bias.

Now please, for once in your god damn life stop trying to discredit everything I say because you feel I have an agenda.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Sony....Just fuck off.   Sony....Just fuck off. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 30, 2011 5:02 pm

I'm not trying to stop you from ranting. I'm just telling you it's not a big deal. But then you go off making me look like I'm some butt-hurt Sony fanboy when that's not even the point. But whatever. If PSN store going down for an hour or two is such a big problem to you then please, rant away.
Back to top Go down
The_Biotic_God
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
The_Biotic_God

Everywhere

PostSubject: Re: Sony....Just fuck off.   Sony....Just fuck off. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 30, 2011 7:43 pm

You fail to miss the point yet again. If this was just a one time thing then it wouldn't be such a big deal. The store goes under maintenance pretty much everytime something big is launching on the store.

I've explained like 4 times now that I'm ranting about Sony's piss poor infrastructure.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Sony....Just fuck off.   Sony....Just fuck off. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 30, 2011 8:53 pm

I didn't fail to miss the point. I know exactly what your saying. And as a PS3 owner for 4 or 5 years this has never been an big issue enough for me to make a big fuss about. Do I think Sony should fix the servers? Yeah. I'm I going to complain about it? No. because it was never a big problem for me. But if it's a problem for you then go right ahead and rant about.
Back to top Go down
The_Biotic_God
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
The_Biotic_God

Everywhere

PostSubject: Re: Sony....Just fuck off.   Sony....Just fuck off. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 30, 2011 9:21 pm

You've stated on occasions that you're not really that into gaming anymore. Which is absolutely fine, but earlier on this thread you were acting like this issue shouldn't be a big deal to you, me, or anyone else. Now you're just echoing what I've practically been saying. Whatever.
Back to top Go down
Bluenose
Founding Father
Founding Father
Bluenose

Stature : 264
Playing : Tu madre

PostSubject: Re: Sony....Just fuck off.   Sony....Just fuck off. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 30, 2011 9:31 pm

I don't use Playstation store enough to notice.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Sony....Just fuck off.   Sony....Just fuck off. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 30, 2011 9:31 pm

Old_Spice_Guy wrote:
You've stated on occasions that you're not really that into gaming anymore. Which is absolutely fine, but earlier on this thread you were acting like this issue shouldn't be a big deal to you, me, or anyone else. Now you're just echoing what I've practically been saying. Whatever.

I'm still am into gaming. I'm just focusing on my goals right now to even worry about buying new games. Hopefully, once PS4 is release I should be getting back to buying a lot of games. I'm not sure where you going with this? It's seems like you get an erection from arguing with me.
Back to top Go down
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

U.S.A.

PostSubject: Re: Sony....Just fuck off.   Sony....Just fuck off. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 30, 2011 9:33 pm

When in doubt, watch Mecha and Alan fight it out.
Back to top Go down
The_Biotic_God
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
The_Biotic_God

Everywhere

PostSubject: Re: Sony....Just fuck off.   Sony....Just fuck off. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 30, 2011 10:13 pm

Mecha wrote:
Old_Spice_Guy wrote:

I'm still am into gaming. I'm just focusing on my goals right now to even worry about buying new games. Hopefully, once PS4 is release I should be getting back to buying a lot of games. I'm not sure where you going with this? It's seems like you get an erection from arguing with me.

Says the dude who scored alarmingly high on his gay test.
Back to top Go down
Bluenose
Founding Father
Founding Father
Bluenose

Stature : 264
Playing : Tu madre

PostSubject: Re: Sony....Just fuck off.   Sony....Just fuck off. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 30, 2011 10:14 pm

Well, this has gone terribly off topic. LOCKED.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sony....Just fuck off.   Sony....Just fuck off. - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sony....Just fuck off.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2