Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Reply to topic

"Uncharted: The Fourth Labyrinth" Novel, Comic Book Revealed

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

"Uncharted: The Fourth Labyrinth" Novel, Comic Book Revealed R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

"Uncharted: The Fourth Labyrinth" Novel, Comic Book Revealed Empty
PostSubject: "Uncharted: The Fourth Labyrinth" Novel, Comic Book Revealed   "Uncharted: The Fourth Labyrinth" Novel, Comic Book Revealed I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2011 11:52 am

"Uncharted: The Fourth Labyrinth" Novel, Comic Book Revealed 61532910

Quote :
Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception is coming on November 1. But that might not be enough for die-hard fans.

As revealed at the PlayStation Blog, Drake and friends will earn new adventures in both the comic and novel realms.

Christopher Golden's "Uncharted: The Fourth Labyrinth" will be on store shelves on October 4 and to read a brief excerpt of the book, click the link above. Golden added- "I had a blast writing UNCHARTED: The Fourth Labyrinth. Mystery, suspense, mythology, pulp action, sinister plots, beautiful women, and treasure — when it comes to the world of Nathan Drake, what’s not to love?" Our sentiments exactly.

Up next is the "Uncharted: The Fourth Labyrinth" comic, created by DC Comics and set to be distributed on November 30. It's a six-issue series generated by Joshua Williamson, Sergio Sandoval, and Tony Harris. Said DC's senior vice-president of Hank Kanalz:

"We’re creating a hi-octane, adventure comic that adds to the official canon of the Uncharted franchise. The book will be entertaining for both fans of the game, and new fans who read the comic and then want to play the game."

The comic takes place before Uncharted 3 and Uncharted 2, and finds Nathan Drake searching for the Amber Room, which was hidden by the great explorer, Sir Richard Byrd. The legend is that Byrd hid it in the fabled Agartha (a fabled city said to exist in the earth's core). Sounds like an interesting read, right?

Source: PSX
Back to top Go down
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

Stature : 109
U.S.A.
Playing : Nioh and Nier: Automata
Watching : 日本のアニメ

"Uncharted: The Fourth Labyrinth" Novel, Comic Book Revealed Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Uncharted: The Fourth Labyrinth" Novel, Comic Book Revealed   "Uncharted: The Fourth Labyrinth" Novel, Comic Book Revealed I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2011 3:18 pm

Buying it whem I see it available in stores.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net/u17

"Uncharted: The Fourth Labyrinth" Novel, Comic Book Revealed
Page 1 of 1