Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Most Pointless Toy in the World!

Go down 
+4
Blixtstorm
igame
TheJubJub5721
yonny616
8 posters
AuthorMessage
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

The Most Pointless Toy in the World! PaKTSrO
Stature : 187
Earth
Playing : The Last of Us.
Watching : The Flash.

The Most Pointless Toy in the World! Empty
PostSubject: The Most Pointless Toy in the World!   The Most Pointless Toy in the World! I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 9:17 pm

The Most Pointless Toy in the World! 1443829230 Makes me disappointed that this is the toys for the new generation of kids.

The Most Pointless Toy in the World! 1443829230

:x

:lolguy:

:happyalone:
Back to top Go down
TheJubJub5721
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
TheJubJub5721

Stature : 25
Playing : People suck.

PostSubject: Re: The Most Pointless Toy in the World!   The Most Pointless Toy in the World! I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 10:25 pm

Fucking love this thing XD at the Target by my house they have like 10 of em and if you turn on all of them it is hilarious lol
Back to top Go down
igame
Mid-Boss
Mid-Boss
igame

Stature : 39
in front of computer
Playing : comedy

PostSubject: Re: The Most Pointless Toy in the World!   The Most Pointless Toy in the World! I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 15, 2011 12:59 am

There was a study from data collected since the 70's, and it was confirmed that kids are getting less and less creative nowadays.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Most Pointless Toy in the World!   The Most Pointless Toy in the World! I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 15, 2011 2:11 pm

You can sing with a PS Move now? :O
Back to top Go down
Blixtstorm
Sub-Boss
Sub-Boss
Blixtstorm

Stature : 18
Sweden
Playing : TDU2 (PC) / Minecraft (Tekkit modpack)

PostSubject: Re: The Most Pointless Toy in the World!   The Most Pointless Toy in the World! I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 15, 2011 2:35 pm

Destroying music, one person at the time.
Back to top Go down
NoelX2
Final Boss
Final Boss
NoelX2

Stature : 91
Playing : SF3

PostSubject: Re: The Most Pointless Toy in the World!   The Most Pointless Toy in the World! I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 15, 2011 2:54 pm

Its not the kids' fault. Blame it on the al a a a alcohol baby!
When I saw the commercial on TV, I was like wut?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/XNoel2?feature=mhum
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

Stature : 109
U.S.A.
Playing : Nioh and Nier: Automata
Watching : 日本のアニメ

PostSubject: Re: The Most Pointless Toy in the World!   The Most Pointless Toy in the World! I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 15, 2011 3:36 pm

T-Pain sucks ass, but this is awesome XD
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net/u17
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

Stature : 173
England
Playing : Pokemon Omega Ruby

PostSubject: Re: The Most Pointless Toy in the World!   The Most Pointless Toy in the World! I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 15, 2011 5:26 pm

Blixtstorm wrote:

I agree.

And LOL @ the first video. If anything once she had the mic it was even worse!!
It truly disgusts me...where the music industry is headed.
Back to top Go down
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

Stature : 109
U.S.A.
Playing : Nioh and Nier: Automata
Watching : 日本のアニメ

PostSubject: Re: The Most Pointless Toy in the World!   The Most Pointless Toy in the World! I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 15, 2011 7:23 pm

Lykos wrote:
Blixtstorm wrote:

I agree.

it's a toy. lmao don't get so worked up. plenty of emo bands use auto tune as well.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net/u17
Pizzy3C
Special Unit
Special Unit
Pizzy3C

Stature : 23

PostSubject: Re: The Most Pointless Toy in the World!   The Most Pointless Toy in the World! I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 15, 2011 8:22 pm

Lykos wrote:
Blixtstorm wrote:

I agree.

Fuck T-Pain's no talent, digital voice

Agree as always w/ lykos

It kills me to see people praise hip hop/pop producers who do nothing but put a beat to music that's been made already... Then to turn around and say they're the musical geniuses of this generation is an insult to not only those in the past who were musical geniuses, but to every person who has picked up an instrument or is in school for music. "No talent ass clowns" are considered great artists nowadays... -office space :)

As for "Rock" nowadays I completely gave up. I don't hear it at all considering everyone I drive or ride with listens to that aforementioned mediocrity. Looks like I'll have to get used to metal if I want to be satisfied that the music I'm listening to did take some talent to make it.
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

Stature : 173
England
Playing : Pokemon Omega Ruby

PostSubject: Re: The Most Pointless Toy in the World!   The Most Pointless Toy in the World! I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 16, 2011 2:16 pm

Pizzy3C wrote:
Lykos wrote:
Blixtstorm wrote:

I agree.

Fuck T-Pain's no talent, digital voice

Agree as always w/ lykos

It kills me to see people praise hip hop/pop producers who do nothing but put a beat to music that's been made already... Then to turn around and say they're the musical geniuses of this generation is an insult to not only those in the past who were musical geniuses, but to every person who has picked up an instrument or is in school for music. "No talent ass clowns" are considered great artists nowadays... -office space :)

As for "Rock" nowadays I completely gave up. I don't hear it at all considering everyone I drive or ride with listens to that aforementioned mediocrity. Looks like I'll have to get used to metal if I want to be satisfied that the music I'm listening to did take some talent to make it.

Highly agree. There is actually only a handful of bands around today that I really love. If the music isn't complex or at least well written I simply can't enjoy it because I have thoughts like "I could do better" running through my head.
I want to be impressed or moved by music. And the amount of bands that can do that today, I can count on two hands.
To be honest, I don't think that much of rock or metal these days. My favourites of the genre, I do love, yes, but really overall both genres are really shallow, simplistic and uninteresting to me. Better than most rap/hiphop/dubstep/form of electronic music, but still mediocre. Truly music went on a landslide in the 1900's and it is continuing even now. The classical/romantic/baroque eras were the best thing that happened to music. I'm just glad that there are still a few bands making an attempt to bring back the beauty and technicality to music and at the same time are being expressive, insightful and unique.

Btw LOL @ Bill Hicks. He really does have good points though.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Most Pointless Toy in the World!   The Most Pointless Toy in the World! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Most Pointless Toy in the World!
Page 1 of 1