Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

How to Play WoW For Free!! (Easy)

Go down 
+2
Based Sonji
Orc
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

Stature : 173
England
Playing : Pokemon Omega Ruby

How to Play WoW For Free!! (Easy) Empty
PostSubject: How to Play WoW For Free!! (Easy)   How to Play WoW For Free!! (Easy) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 4:30 pm

Okay Jubjub didn't know how to do this so I'm guessing some others of you don't either. I'm going to pretty much summarise what you have to do.

1.Buy or Download World Of Warcraft and the expansion Burning Crusade. Also download Wrath Of The Witch King if you want more server choices.

2.Install them but when install has finished, don't let them patch! Close the window before patches download much.

3.Go to http://www.fileshack.com/browse.x/2632
and download one by one, the patches you need. Basically, you need to install them like chronologically so-to-speak. For example, if you are patched to 3.02 you need to download and install 3.02 - 3.03 and then the next one and next one, onwards until 3.35, then install 3.35-a and that's all you need!
This process should take not much more than half an hour. Remember, after every patch, it will start to connect to Blizzard to patch officially, so remember to close the window as quick as you can.

4.Now the easiest part. Google search, Wow Private Servers.
Then find one which suits you best, register to the website and then on their homepage they should have a realmlist address. For example, "set realm logon.molten-wow.com"
What you need to do is go into your WoW install directory, find realmlist.wtf, open with notepad, delete what's in there and copy and paste this realmlist code/link thing.

5.Finally, launch WoW through wow.exe, now login and enjoy playing forever for free How to Play WoW For Free!! (Easy) 2505020059

TA DA!!!!

See how easy that is?
With the exception of the game downloading, the process can be done in well under an hour.
Just remember to install the games before installing patches or you may have to reinstall many of the patches (as in some places, WOTLK is already patched to a high number).

So yeah, for those who were interested in WoW but scared away by the monthly fee or those who have never even tried WoW before, I'd recommend doing this. First download the free trial from the official site to see what it's like. But this is totally worth it. Just keep in mind you'll need about 20GB of space free. The whole thing including patches is only around 16/17GB but you'll want extra space so that you can extract the files you download without encountering disk space-related issues.

And Deadly Premonition fans should definately play WoW, as there is a new kind of character....

FRANCIS YORK WORGEN!!!
How to Play WoW For Free!! (Easy) Franci11
Back to top Go down
Based Sonji
Hip-Hop Enthusiast
Hip-Hop Enthusiast
Based Sonji

Stature : 91
LittleBigP
Playing : Teckno Is MJ

PostSubject: Re: How to Play WoW For Free!! (Easy)   How to Play WoW For Free!! (Easy) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 4:41 pm

OMGZ?!?!? PRIVET SURVURRS?

You mean, those shit servers?
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

England

PostSubject: Re: How to Play WoW For Free!! (Easy)   How to Play WoW For Free!! (Easy) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 5:17 pm

Hypnotoad wrote:

You have to tell me which ones are shit. The one I'm on is pretty damn awesome.
Some like Molten WoW have recently got over 20,000 active players across several servers. Some have no-lag. Some are blizz-like.
Sure, paying for wow will get you a better experience overall but you don't have to be such an Official Server elitist guy.
It's like Xbox Live is better than psn but psn's free. :)
Back to top Go down
TheJubJub5721
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
TheJubJub5721

Stature : 25
Playing : People suck.

PostSubject: Re: How to Play WoW For Free!! (Easy)   How to Play WoW For Free!! (Easy) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 6:48 pm

Nice. I might give it a try.
Back to top Go down
Franko
Area Boss
Area Boss
Franko

Stature : 20
Southern Fairy
Playing : Meh

PostSubject: Re: How to Play WoW For Free!! (Easy)   How to Play WoW For Free!! (Easy) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 6:56 pm

NERDS
Back to top Go down
Based Sonji
Hip-Hop Enthusiast
Hip-Hop Enthusiast
Based Sonji

LittleBigP

PostSubject: Re: How to Play WoW For Free!! (Easy)   How to Play WoW For Free!! (Easy) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 7:06 pm

Lykos wrote:
Hypnotoad wrote:

Some like Molten WoW have recently got over 20,000 active players across several servers. Some have no-lag. Some are blizz-like.
Sure, paying for wow will get you a better experience overall but you don't have to be such an Official Server elitist guy.

No, just no. The servers are shit because 50% of the community are all HACKERS. Not to mention their unprofessional staff.
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

England

PostSubject: Re: How to Play WoW For Free!! (Easy)   How to Play WoW For Free!! (Easy) I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 4:11 pm

Hypnotoad wrote:
Lykos wrote:
Hypnotoad wrote:

No, just no. The servers are shit because 50% of the community are all HACKERS. Not to mention their unprofessional staff.

Funny you should say that, I've not noticed a single one yet!
Some of these servers are so professional and are monitored 24/7, literally! Some even have a 24/7 call service.
I mean sure, it's possible someone could hack but if you go to a top private servers site, you'll find the best ones and these are very reliable. Apart from a slight possibility of hackers but such a small possibility which can be sorted out/eradicated easily, what is it that makes the servers "shit"?

Black Ops on ps3 has more hackers than all private servers put together XD so pick your words carefully.

chubby wrote:
You totally should, but when/if you're ready to do it, I'd recommend downloading the trial first or playing it at a friend's house. You wanna know what it's like before downloading and realising it's not your kind of thiang.
Back to top Go down
Based Sonji
Hip-Hop Enthusiast
Hip-Hop Enthusiast
Based Sonji

LittleBigP

PostSubject: Re: How to Play WoW For Free!! (Easy)   How to Play WoW For Free!! (Easy) I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 4:30 pm

Lykos wrote:
Hypnotoad wrote:
Lykos wrote:
Hypnotoad wrote:

Funny you should say that, I've not noticed a single one yet!
Some of these servers are so professional and are monitored 24/7, literally! Some even have a 24/7 call service.
I mean sure, it's possible someone could hack but if you go to a top private servers site, you'll find the best ones and these are very reliable. Apart from a slight possibility of hackers but such a small possibility which can be sorted out/eradicated easily, what is it that makes the servers "shit"?

Black Ops on ps3 has more hackers than all private servers put together XD so pick your words carefully.

chubby wrote:
You totally should, but when/if you're ready to do it, I'd recommend downloading the trial first or playing it at a friend's house. You wanna know what it's like before downloading and realising it's not your kind of thiang.

So? Black Ops is a shit game from a shit publisher that won't even support it's servers properly.
Back to top Go down
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

Stature : 109
U.S.A.
Playing : Nioh and Nier: Automata
Watching : 日本のアニメ

PostSubject: Re: How to Play WoW For Free!! (Easy)   How to Play WoW For Free!! (Easy) I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 5:06 pm

I Hate MMO's. They are very addicting and the game never ends.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net/u17
TheJubJub5721
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
TheJubJub5721

PostSubject: Re: How to Play WoW For Free!! (Easy)   How to Play WoW For Free!! (Easy) I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 5:27 pm

Lykos wrote:
chubby wrote:

Chubby? -_-
Back to top Go down
NoelX2
Final Boss
Final Boss
NoelX2

Playing : SF3

PostSubject: Re: How to Play WoW For Free!! (Easy)   How to Play WoW For Free!! (Easy) I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 8:09 pm

TheJubJub5721 wrote:
Lykos wrote:
chubby wrote:

Chubby? -_-
How to Play WoW For Free!! (Easy) 457301478 How to Play WoW For Free!! (Easy) 457301478 How to Play WoW For Free!! (Easy) 457301478 How to Play WoW For Free!! (Easy) 457301478 How to Play WoW For Free!! (Easy) 457301478 How to Play WoW For Free!! (Easy) 457301478 How to Play WoW For Free!! (Easy) 457301478
That was for sure Teckno. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/XNoel2?feature=mhum
TheJubJub5721
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
TheJubJub5721

PostSubject: Re: How to Play WoW For Free!! (Easy)   How to Play WoW For Free!! (Easy) I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 9:01 pm

NoelX2 wrote:
TheJubJub5721 wrote:
Lykos wrote:
chubby wrote:

Chubby? -_-
How to Play WoW For Free!! (Easy) 457301478 How to Play WoW For Free!! (Easy) 457301478 How to Play WoW For Free!! (Easy) 457301478 How to Play WoW For Free!! (Easy) 457301478 How to Play WoW For Free!! (Easy) 457301478 How to Play WoW For Free!! (Easy) 457301478 How to Play WoW For Free!! (Easy) 457301478
That was for sure Teckno. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

Yeah...
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

England

PostSubject: Re: How to Play WoW For Free!! (Easy)   How to Play WoW For Free!! (Easy) I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 7:38 am

TheJubJub5721 wrote:
Lykos wrote:
chubby wrote:

Chubby? -_-

8) Yer that's right.

But from your reaction, I'm guessing you don't like being called that...so from now on I think I'll just stick to Jubby.
:)
Back to top Go down
TheJubJub5721
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
TheJubJub5721

PostSubject: Re: How to Play WoW For Free!! (Easy)   How to Play WoW For Free!! (Easy) I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 11:17 am

Lykos wrote:
TheJubJub5721 wrote:
Lykos wrote:
chubby wrote:

Chubby? -_-

8) Yer that's right.

But from your reaction, I'm guessing you don't like being called that...so from now on I think I'll just stick to Jubby.

Yay! Don't go all Teckno or Noel on me Razz
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

England

PostSubject: Re: How to Play WoW For Free!! (Easy)   How to Play WoW For Free!! (Easy) I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 3:48 pm

TheJubJub5721 wrote:
Lykos wrote:
TheJubJub5721 wrote:
Lykos wrote:
chubby wrote:

Chubby? -_-

8) Yer that's right.

Yay! Don't go all Teckno or Noel on me Razz

Oh alright How to Play WoW For Free!! (Easy) 21888 I'll resist the temptation.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How to Play WoW For Free!! (Easy)   How to Play WoW For Free!! (Easy) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How to Play WoW For Free!! (Easy)
Page 1 of 1