Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Origin account required to play Battlefield 3 on PC

Go down 
+5
TheJubJub5721
Jack the Spectre
Pickles1337
BioDemon
Archduke
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

Stature : 109
U.S.A.
Playing : Nioh and Nier: Automata
Watching : 日本のアニメ

Origin account required to play Battlefield 3 on PC Empty
PostSubject: Origin account required to play Battlefield 3 on PC   Origin account required to play Battlefield 3 on PC I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2011 2:11 pm

http://pc.ign.com/articles/118/1187538p1.html

Includes all retail and downloadable copies.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net/u17
BioDemon
Graphics Mudokon
Graphics Mudokon
BioDemon

Stature : 48
America

PostSubject: Re: Origin account required to play Battlefield 3 on PC   Origin account required to play Battlefield 3 on PC I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2011 2:48 pm

Origin account required to play Battlefield 3 on PC 13119313
Back to top Go down
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

U.S.A.

PostSubject: Re: Origin account required to play Battlefield 3 on PC   Origin account required to play Battlefield 3 on PC I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2011 3:01 pm

Mikenuge is going to rage big time.
Back to top Go down
Pickles1337
Grunt Leader
Grunt Leader
Pickles1337

Stature : 3

PostSubject: Re: Origin account required to play Battlefield 3 on PC   Origin account required to play Battlefield 3 on PC I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2011 3:09 pm

PC gaming.
Back to top Go down
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

Origin account required to play Battlefield 3 on PC XidKdMN
Stature : 309
New York
Playing : With myself

PostSubject: Re: Origin account required to play Battlefield 3 on PC   Origin account required to play Battlefield 3 on PC I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2011 3:56 pm

So no matter what you need to use their service . . . nice EA.
Back to top Go down
TheJubJub5721
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
TheJubJub5721

Stature : 25
Playing : People suck.

PostSubject: Re: Origin account required to play Battlefield 3 on PC   Origin account required to play Battlefield 3 on PC I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2011 5:31 pm

Meh, don't really care.
Back to top Go down
Pickles1337
Grunt Leader
Grunt Leader
Pickles1337

Stature : 3

PostSubject: Re: Origin account required to play Battlefield 3 on PC   Origin account required to play Battlefield 3 on PC I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2011 11:06 pm

^^^ PC gamer.
Back to top Go down
Mikenuge
Guard
Guard
Mikenuge

Stature : 39
UK
Playing : With my small penis

PostSubject: Re: Origin account required to play Battlefield 3 on PC   Origin account required to play Battlefield 3 on PC I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2011 11:17 pm

DukeNukem34 wrote:
Mikenuge is going to rage big time.

Well its okay because I have Origin -_-
Back to top Go down
ghost23
Sub-Boss
Sub-Boss
ghost23

Stature : 11
Australia

PostSubject: Re: Origin account required to play Battlefield 3 on PC   Origin account required to play Battlefield 3 on PC I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2011 11:57 pm

I don't see the big deal. It'll be running in the background.
Back to top Go down
Gutzahn
Grunt Leader
Grunt Leader
Gutzahn

Stature : 21

PostSubject: Re: Origin account required to play Battlefield 3 on PC   Origin account required to play Battlefield 3 on PC I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2011 8:43 am

Fucktards. I dont want to have 4000 additional programms running in the background.
Back to top Go down
TheJubJub5721
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
TheJubJub5721

PostSubject: Re: Origin account required to play Battlefield 3 on PC   Origin account required to play Battlefield 3 on PC I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2011 3:35 pm

Pickles1337 wrote:
^^^ PC gamer.

Oh really? Am I?

What does that have to do with anything?
Back to top Go down
Based Sonji
Hip-Hop Enthusiast
Hip-Hop Enthusiast
Based Sonji

Stature : 91
LittleBigP
Playing : Teckno Is MJ

PostSubject: Re: Origin account required to play Battlefield 3 on PC   Origin account required to play Battlefield 3 on PC I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2011 3:36 pm

omgawd i has to download a 6mb file in order to pley an amazing gaym noooo less not buy it omgawd ea you so cruel my gawd.

You need Steam to play Valve games. I don't see anybody complaining about it.

Gutzahn, also, if you have a PC that can run BF3, I don't think 2 or 3 additional programs is going to hurt your PC.
Back to top Go down
TheJubJub5721
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
TheJubJub5721

PostSubject: Re: Origin account required to play Battlefield 3 on PC   Origin account required to play Battlefield 3 on PC I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2011 3:38 pm

Sonji wrote:
omgawd i has to download a 6mb file in order to pley an amazing gaym noooo less not buy it omgawd ea you so cruel my gawd.

Gutzahn, also, if you have a PC that can run BF3, I don't think 2 or 3 additional programs is going to hurt your PC.

This.

People fucking complain too much.
Back to top Go down
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

U.S.A.

PostSubject: Re: Origin account required to play Battlefield 3 on PC   Origin account required to play Battlefield 3 on PC I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2011 9:00 pm

TheJubJub5721 wrote:
Sonji wrote:

This.

People fucking complain too much.

This again. :megusta:
Back to top Go down
Gutzahn
Grunt Leader
Grunt Leader
Gutzahn

PostSubject: Re: Origin account required to play Battlefield 3 on PC   Origin account required to play Battlefield 3 on PC I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2011 9:12 pm

People fucking accept to much. Wtf , its just wrong that i need Windows Live, Steam and Origin to play my games. If I buy a game i should be able to play it offline, and without this fucking additional obstacles.
Back to top Go down
Based Sonji
Hip-Hop Enthusiast
Hip-Hop Enthusiast
Based Sonji

Stature : 91
LittleBigP
Playing : Teckno Is MJ

PostSubject: Re: Origin account required to play Battlefield 3 on PC   Origin account required to play Battlefield 3 on PC I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2011 9:59 pm

^^

Obstacles? If you think that this is an obstacle, maybe you should choose a different hobby.

omgawd i ned lyk 20mbs worth of softwere to run videogames omfg.
Back to top Go down
TheJubJub5721
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
TheJubJub5721

PostSubject: Re: Origin account required to play Battlefield 3 on PC   Origin account required to play Battlefield 3 on PC I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2011 11:08 pm

Gutzahn wrote:
People fucking accept to much. Wtf , its just wrong that i need Windows Live, Steam and Origin to play my games. If I buy a game i should be able to play it offline, and without this fucking additional obstacles.

Oh my god, a five second install. WHAT AN OBSTACLE. Jesus christ it takes longer to install a PS3 game then it does to install origin. Stop fucking complaining and do something else with your time then.
Back to top Go down
Gutzahn
Grunt Leader
Grunt Leader
Gutzahn

PostSubject: Re: Origin account required to play Battlefield 3 on PC   Origin account required to play Battlefield 3 on PC I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2011 5:48 am

You dont get the point.
Its not the install time that matters. Hell even if its a 1kb install that takes less than a second to download and install, it would still suck ass
Back to top Go down
TheJubJub5721
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
TheJubJub5721

PostSubject: Re: Origin account required to play Battlefield 3 on PC   Origin account required to play Battlefield 3 on PC I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2011 11:21 am

Gutzahn wrote:
You dont get the point.
Its not the install time that matters. Hell even if its a 1kb install that takes less than a second to download and install, it would still suck ass

Can we get the facedesk emote? I am in dire need of it.
Back to top Go down
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

U.S.A.

PostSubject: Re: Origin account required to play Battlefield 3 on PC   Origin account required to play Battlefield 3 on PC I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2011 11:31 am

TheJubJub5721 wrote:
Gutzahn wrote:
You dont get the point.

Can we get the facedesk emote? I am in dire need of it.

ask sonji for it. He's in control for that stuff.
Back to top Go down
Gutzahn
Grunt Leader
Grunt Leader
Gutzahn

PostSubject: Re: Origin account required to play Battlefield 3 on PC   Origin account required to play Battlefield 3 on PC I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 9:32 am

Anyone else heard the news about origin?
I was right all the time ^^, not getting Bf3 to soon now.
Back to top Go down
TheJubJub5721
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
TheJubJub5721

PostSubject: Re: Origin account required to play Battlefield 3 on PC   Origin account required to play Battlefield 3 on PC I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 7:55 pm

Gutzahn wrote:
Anyone else heard the news about origin?
I was right all the time ^^, not getting Bf3 to soon now.

With the spyware shit? Yeah, that is BS. But in this topic, installing a very small software won't kill you... nor take more then 10 seconds XD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Origin account required to play Battlefield 3 on PC   Origin account required to play Battlefield 3 on PC I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Origin account required to play Battlefield 3 on PC
Page 1 of 1