Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

MW3 and BF3 might be banned in UK.

Go down 
+7
TheJubJub5721
Franko
The Enkindler
Archduke
yonny616
Mecha
Shigdig
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Shigdig
4um Sabior
4um Sabior
Shigdig

MW3 and BF3 might be banned in UK. ZDL7A4I
Stature : 7

MW3 and BF3 might be banned in UK. Empty
PostSubject: MW3 and BF3 might be banned in UK.   MW3 and BF3 might be banned in UK. I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 11, 2011 1:43 pm

Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

MW3 and BF3 might be banned in UK. R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

PostSubject: Re: MW3 and BF3 might be banned in UK.   MW3 and BF3 might be banned in UK. I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 11, 2011 1:48 pm

UK is in deep shit right now.
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

MW3 and BF3 might be banned in UK. PaKTSrO
Stature : 187
Earth
Playing : The Last of Us.
Watching : The Flash.

PostSubject: Re: MW3 and BF3 might be banned in UK.   MW3 and BF3 might be banned in UK. I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 11, 2011 3:06 pm

Yes, Pac-Man is to blame for all the previous riots before GTA and Madden games cause the NFL lock out. Also Socom, CoD, & BF caused the war on terrorists. MW3 and BF3 might be banned in UK. 725796345 It seems to me that politics get more stupid each day, instead of trying to fix the economy they're pointing fingers at the digital devil video games.
Back to top Go down
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

Stature : 109
U.S.A.
Playing : Nioh and Nier: Automata
Watching : 日本のアニメ

PostSubject: Re: MW3 and BF3 might be banned in UK.   MW3 and BF3 might be banned in UK. I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 11, 2011 4:00 pm

If this is true, it will devistate sales of both games.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net/u17
The Enkindler
Endgame Boss
Endgame Boss

Stature : 86
Greece
Playing : Plenty of games, and I can't count them.

PostSubject: Re: MW3 and BF3 might be banned in UK.   MW3 and BF3 might be banned in UK. I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 11, 2011 7:01 pm

"Oh noes London is on fire, let's all blame Video Games for this."
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/azazel166
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: MW3 and BF3 might be banned in UK.   MW3 and BF3 might be banned in UK. I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 11, 2011 7:12 pm

I blame Religion. It brings nothing but violence into this world.
Back to top Go down
Franko
Area Boss
Area Boss
Franko

Stature : 20
Southern Fairy
Playing : Meh

PostSubject: Re: MW3 and BF3 might be banned in UK.   MW3 and BF3 might be banned in UK. I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 11, 2011 9:55 pm

I doubt This is going to happen.... EA and Activision Wont let this happen
Back to top Go down
TheJubJub5721
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
TheJubJub5721

Stature : 25
Playing : People suck.

PostSubject: Re: MW3 and BF3 might be banned in UK.   MW3 and BF3 might be banned in UK. I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 11, 2011 10:12 pm

Mecha wrote:

It actually does....
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: MW3 and BF3 might be banned in UK.   MW3 and BF3 might be banned in UK. I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 11, 2011 10:28 pm

TheJubJub5721 wrote:
Mecha wrote:

It actually does....

I was actually just kidding...

I won't deny that Religious people has done harm, but it isn't the main cause for the violence that's happening.
Back to top Go down
Shigdig
4um Sabior
4um Sabior
Shigdig

MW3 and BF3 might be banned in UK. ZDL7A4I
Stature : 7

PostSubject: Re: MW3 and BF3 might be banned in UK.   MW3 and BF3 might be banned in UK. I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2011 12:56 pm

What will happen to Mikengue if BF3 gets banned?
Back to top Go down
TheJubJub5721
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
TheJubJub5721

Stature : 25
Playing : People suck.

PostSubject: Re: MW3 and BF3 might be banned in UK.   MW3 and BF3 might be banned in UK. I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2011 5:32 pm

Mecha wrote:
TheJubJub5721 wrote:
Mecha wrote:

It actually does....

I won't deny that Religious people has done harm, but it isn't the main cause for the violence that's happening.

It causes more violence then video games though I love you
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: MW3 and BF3 might be banned in UK.   MW3 and BF3 might be banned in UK. I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2011 5:47 pm

TheJubJub5721 wrote:
Mecha wrote:
TheJubJub5721 wrote:
Mecha wrote:

It actually does....

It causes more violence then video games though I love you

I never said it didn't. Razz
Back to top Go down
raspymanic
Generic Grunt
Generic Grunt
raspymanic

Stature : 3
southampton uk

PostSubject: Re: MW3 and BF3 might be banned in UK.   MW3 and BF3 might be banned in UK. I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2011 6:53 pm

please dont judge the uk on a few mindless thugs MW3 and BF3 might be banned in UK. 1443829230
Back to top Go down
Dam_Noir
Mid-Boss
Mid-Boss
Dam_Noir

Stature : 39
England

PostSubject: Re: MW3 and BF3 might be banned in UK.   MW3 and BF3 might be banned in UK. I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 5:43 am

The moment I left the country anarchy ensued. Not to worry, order has since been restored upon my return.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/theblacknapalm
Hydell
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
Hydell

Stature : 179
From Hell
Playing : Resistance 3, Deus Ex, Max Payne 3, Uncharted 3

PostSubject: Re: MW3 and BF3 might be banned in UK.   MW3 and BF3 might be banned in UK. I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 5:58 pm

LOLOLOL

Typical politicians.

Raise the price and taxes on EVERYTHING but dont raise wages to keep track...which leads to people struggling to get by. And as soon as people say enough is enough and start rampaging ( since the only way to get fucking taken seriously these days is to kick off and cause damage ) polititians just look for anything to blame but their ridiculous policies.

Grow a fucking spine and sort out the economical and cultural problems that caused the riots instead of using videogames ONCE AGAIN as a scapegoat. Cunt.
Back to top Go down
The_Biotic_God
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
The_Biotic_God

Stature : 17
Everywhere
Playing : Atleast we haz online

PostSubject: Re: MW3 and BF3 might be banned in UK.   MW3 and BF3 might be banned in UK. I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 8:22 pm

Reaper wrote:
LOLOLOL

Typical politicians.

Raise the price and taxes on EVERYTHING but dont raise wages to keep track...which leads to people struggling to get by. And as soon as people say enough is enough and start rampaging ( since the only way to get fucking taken seriously these days is to kick off and cause damage ) polititians just look for anything to blame but their ridiculous policies.

Grow a fucking spine and sort out the economical and cultural problems that caused the riots instead of using videogames ONCE AGAIN as a scapegoat. Cunt.

I agree with this. Blaming videogames for the riots should be the textbook definition of "reaching."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MW3 and BF3 might be banned in UK.   MW3 and BF3 might be banned in UK. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

MW3 and BF3 might be banned in UK.
Page 1 of 1