Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Being apart of the master race

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Mikenuge
Guard
Guard
Mikenuge

Stature : 39
UK
Playing : With my small penis

Being apart of the master race  Empty
PostSubject: Being apart of the master race    Being apart of the master race  I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 8:39 pm

Here's how to do it

Step 1 - throw out your 5 year old welfare Being apart of the master race  Cimg2511

Step 2 - spend your money gloriously Being apart of the master race  Cimg2512

Back to top Go down
NoelX2
Final Boss
Final Boss
NoelX2

Stature : 91
Playing : SF3

PostSubject: Re: Being apart of the master race    Being apart of the master race  I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 8:49 pm

This is how stupid the master race is. Wouldn't it be better to sell the "welfare"?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/XNoel2?feature=mhum
Mikenuge
Guard
Guard
Mikenuge

Stature : 39
UK
Playing : With my small penis

PostSubject: Re: Being apart of the master race    Being apart of the master race  I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 8:58 pm

Arcana wrote:
This is how stupid the master race is. Wouldn't it be better to sell the "welfare"?

no because that would be stupid
Back to top Go down
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

Stature : 109
U.S.A.
Playing : Nioh and Nier: Automata
Watching : 日本のアニメ

PostSubject: Re: Being apart of the master race    Being apart of the master race  I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 9:00 pm

It feels great to have all these amazing console exclusives and not have to pay 600 dollars to upgrade it yearly.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net/u17
TheJubJub5721
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
TheJubJub5721

Stature : 25
Playing : People suck.

PostSubject: Re: Being apart of the master race    Being apart of the master race  I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 10:24 pm

DukeNukem34 wrote:
It feels great to have all these amazing console exclusives and not have to pay 600 dollars to upgrade it yearly.

Cause it costs 600 to upgrade it yearly Being apart of the master race  457301478

Locking.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Being apart of the master race    Being apart of the master race  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Being apart of the master race
Page 1 of 1