Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Mojang (Minecraft) is being sued by Bethesda!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Based Sonji
Hip-Hop Enthusiast
Hip-Hop Enthusiast
Based Sonji

Stature : 91
LittleBigP
Playing : Teckno Is MJ

Mojang (Minecraft) is being sued by Bethesda! Empty
PostSubject: Mojang (Minecraft) is being sued by Bethesda!   Mojang (Minecraft) is being sued by Bethesda! I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 06, 2011 1:37 pm

http://www.joystiq.com/2011/08/05/minecraft-studio-being-sued-by-Bethesda-over-scrolls-title/1

Mojang (Minecraft) is being sued by Bethesda! 63bp

Bethesda gon' sue mouse manufacturers!

Mojang (Minecraft) is being sued by Bethesda! SB7Mb

Mojang (Minecraft) is being sued by Bethesda! KN42F
Back to top Go down
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

Mojang (Minecraft) is being sued by Bethesda! XidKdMN
Stature : 309
New York
Playing : With myself

PostSubject: Re: Mojang (Minecraft) is being sued by Bethesda!   Mojang (Minecraft) is being sued by Bethesda! I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 06, 2011 1:59 pm

Fuck you Bethesda.
Back to top Go down
igame
Mid-Boss
Mid-Boss
igame

Stature : 39
in front of computer
Playing : comedy

PostSubject: Re: Mojang (Minecraft) is being sued by Bethesda!   Mojang (Minecraft) is being sued by Bethesda! I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 06, 2011 2:39 pm

What are they 5 year olds?
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Mojang (Minecraft) is being sued by Bethesda!   Mojang (Minecraft) is being sued by Bethesda! I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 06, 2011 2:48 pm

Back to top Go down
Shigdig
4um Sabior
4um Sabior
Shigdig

Mojang (Minecraft) is being sued by Bethesda! ZDL7A4I
Stature : 7

PostSubject: Re: Mojang (Minecraft) is being sued by Bethesda!   Mojang (Minecraft) is being sued by Bethesda! I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 06, 2011 2:54 pm

Might as well name the game "Sheets" instead of "Scrolls."
Back to top Go down
TheJubJub5721
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
TheJubJub5721

Stature : 25
Playing : People suck.

PostSubject: Re: Mojang (Minecraft) is being sued by Bethesda!   Mojang (Minecraft) is being sued by Bethesda! I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 06, 2011 11:54 pm

Well if he isn't making a game called "The Elder Scrolls" then there isn't SHIT you can do about it. Jesus, you can't fucking copy right the use of one word because you have it in your fucking title. What if I made a game called "The Elder Man Has a Cane"? Would you sue me too? Jesus the stupidity of people...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mojang (Minecraft) is being sued by Bethesda!   Mojang (Minecraft) is being sued by Bethesda! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mojang (Minecraft) is being sued by Bethesda!
Page 1 of 1