Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

We have been threatened. Forum, I request your assistance.

Go down 
+4
Mecha
Jack the Spectre
BioDemon
Based Sonji
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Based Sonji
Hip-Hop Enthusiast
Hip-Hop Enthusiast
Based Sonji

Stature : 91
LittleBigP
Playing : Teckno Is MJ

We have been threatened. Forum, I request your assistance. Empty
PostSubject: We have been threatened. Forum, I request your assistance.   We have been threatened. Forum, I request your assistance. I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 11:31 pm

We have been threatened. Forum, I request your assistance. RzzdC

HELP.

If you know anything, and say nothing, you shall be smited. We have been threatened. Forum, I request your assistance. 21888
Back to top Go down
BioDemon
Graphics Mudokon
Graphics Mudokon
BioDemon

Stature : 48
America

PostSubject: Re: We have been threatened. Forum, I request your assistance.   We have been threatened. Forum, I request your assistance. I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 11:45 pm

I'm with Reaper
Back to top Go down
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

We have been threatened. Forum, I request your assistance. XidKdMN
Stature : 309
New York
Playing : With myself

PostSubject: Re: We have been threatened. Forum, I request your assistance.   We have been threatened. Forum, I request your assistance. I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 11:47 pm

Now Reaper truly has become Braveheart, with his staggering army of eight. I'm sorry, AT LEAST eight.
Back to top Go down
Based Sonji
Hip-Hop Enthusiast
Hip-Hop Enthusiast
Based Sonji

Stature : 91
LittleBigP
Playing : Teckno Is MJ

PostSubject: Re: We have been threatened. Forum, I request your assistance.   We have been threatened. Forum, I request your assistance. I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 11:48 pm

TRF wrote:
Now Reaper truly has become Braveheart, with his staggering army of eight. I'm sorry, AT LEAST eight.

LAWL.

Seriously though, it's 11 though. It might be active members We have been threatened. Forum, I request your assistance. 725796345
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

We have been threatened. Forum, I request your assistance. R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

PostSubject: Re: We have been threatened. Forum, I request your assistance.   We have been threatened. Forum, I request your assistance. I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 11:57 pm

Orange :)
Back to top Go down
Pizzy3C
Special Unit
Special Unit
Pizzy3C

Stature : 23

PostSubject: Re: We have been threatened. Forum, I request your assistance.   We have been threatened. Forum, I request your assistance. I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 12:03 am

i don't get it :/ Why was I linked here? just go ahead and bring the dude back; if he's not already...
Back to top Go down
Hydell
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
Hydell

Stature : 179
From Hell
Playing : Resistance 3, Deus Ex, Max Payne 3, Uncharted 3

PostSubject: Re: We have been threatened. Forum, I request your assistance.   We have been threatened. Forum, I request your assistance. I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 12:19 am

Our cause is a just one. I have done much for this forum and it will be great again under my leadership. Who is with me?
Back to top Go down
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

We have been threatened. Forum, I request your assistance. Z4pMElY
Stature : 414

PostSubject: Re: We have been threatened. Forum, I request your assistance.   We have been threatened. Forum, I request your assistance. I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 6:09 am

I'm with Reaper We have been threatened. Forum, I request your assistance. 2505020059

This forum died after Reaper left, and now we need him back again! We have been threatened. Forum, I request your assistance. 21888
Back to top Go down
Bluenose
Founding Father
Founding Father
Bluenose

Stature : 264
Playing : Tu madre

PostSubject: Re: We have been threatened. Forum, I request your assistance.   We have been threatened. Forum, I request your assistance. I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 8:18 am

Absolutely not. You don't ban 15 people for no reason, and post a picture of a dead body and just get away with it because you have done things to help the forum. That mindset is exactly the mindset that destroys the forum. Leave with your 8 people, because many aren't changing. They've already stated many times before that if another forums created, they will quit forum browsing all together. The fact is, the people who are joining you aren't joining you for the reason of your skills, but more for that fact that "ur awsummz" They'll deny that, but I can see through it. In addition to that, half the people here who support your cause have already said they would leave before. Infact, they were part of another forum made to rival us, but ultimately failed. They've already shown there non loyaylty countless times. (cough mecha,bio cough) Continue with your threatening and you will be perma banned. It seems that acting like a petulant child when you don't get what you want is a common trait of you, reaper. Oh, and let's not forget the last calling for you to be returned your powers didn't exactly end in a overwhelming demand, support, and definitely not victory based on the comments I was reading. https://generation7.forumotion.com/t1632-re-mod-reaper-petition?highlight=Petition+to+mod+reaper

And last point, your most likely fabricated lie that 8 people are leaving with you makes little difference. The forum is getting loads of new active members and old active members are returning such Ihsahn and Pickles.

Thread is locked.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: We have been threatened. Forum, I request your assistance.   We have been threatened. Forum, I request your assistance. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

We have been threatened. Forum, I request your assistance.
Page 1 of 1