Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

BBC is PISSED

Go down 
+8
Shigdig
Stoney
TheJubJub5721
2Sugoi2Die
BioDemon
Archduke
NoelX2
The Enkindler
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

Stature : 109
U.S.A.
Playing : Nioh and Nier: Automata
Watching : 日本のアニメ

BBC is PISSED - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: BBC is PISSED   BBC is PISSED - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 9:06 pm

TheJubJub5721 wrote:
Lykos wrote:
^
Yeah...
I generally like his videos but this one you can't even watch because it's impossible to understand or hurts your ears. It's stupid really...

I liked his How To Be a Good Customer videos cause I can relate to that were I fucking work...

Everyone likes those vids since the customers he had at Blockbuster were fucking idiots.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net/u17
TheJubJub5721
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
TheJubJub5721

Stature : 25
Playing : People suck.

BBC is PISSED - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: BBC is PISSED   BBC is PISSED - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 11:10 pm

DukeNukem34 wrote:
TheJubJub5721 wrote:
Lykos wrote:
^
Yeah...
I generally like his videos but this one you can't even watch because it's impossible to understand or hurts your ears. It's stupid really...

I liked his How To Be a Good Customer videos cause I can relate to that were I fucking work...

Everyone likes those vids since the customers he had at Blockbuster were fucking idiots.

Customers anywhere are fucking idiots. Working in retail sucks.
Back to top Go down

BBC is PISSED
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2