Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Avatar Legends :D

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

Stature : 173
England
Playing : Pokemon Omega Ruby

The Avatar Legends :D Empty
PostSubject: The Avatar Legends :D   The Avatar Legends :D I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2011 12:44 pm

I connected to xbox live for the first time in about a month and there in the indie section was a game gazing back at me called "The Avatar Legends".
The Avatar Legends :D Xboxboxart

I didn't think twice. I took a quick look at it online then bought it then and there for 240 microsoft points.

Now I have only played for a short while but I can already see how incredible this game is.
It has both single player and multiplayer and an adventure builder in which you can create your own locations, multiplayer maps and storyline!
The creation has fiddly controls but there's quite a few tools and objects to play around with (including terrain editing, texture changing, water, weather, npc's, etc). You can also play people's maps online.
The Avatar Legends :D The-Avatars-Legends-e1302266491274
The single player I have only just started and so far it seems a bit cliche and average but hey, it is an indie game and to my surprise the gameplay is pretty tight. Could be improved but nothing feels particularly broken or badly done.
The Avatar Legends :D Gfs_211629_2_14
There are quite a few swords and shields to unlock (about 20/30 for each) and spells too.
Graphically it looks surprisingly really good. Trees are covered in individual leaves which look great up close. The ground textures look pretty realistic, water glistens and looks beautiful and the weapons you use are pretty awesome too.
Furthermore, the soundtrack is pretty good.
The Avatar Legends :D Gfs_211629_2_12

Highly recommend this game. If you have any questions, feel free to ask and I will answer.
The Avatar Legends :D Gfs_211629_2_13

Last edited by Lykos on Wed Jul 13, 2011 2:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Avatar Legends :D   The Avatar Legends :D I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2011 12:48 pm

Reminds me of an MMO i once played....I forgot the name tho.
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

England

PostSubject: Re: The Avatar Legends :D   The Avatar Legends :D I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2011 1:05 pm

^
What you mean that xbox 360 indie game Avatar Adventures Online?
If so, this is waaay better.
Back to top Go down
Stigma
Boss
Boss
Stigma

Stature : 117
US

PostSubject: Re: The Avatar Legends :D   The Avatar Legends :D I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2011 5:08 pm

Oh fuck I remember I made a thread about this game once but then forgot all about it lol.
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

England

PostSubject: Re: The Avatar Legends :D   The Avatar Legends :D I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2011 5:26 pm

BlackStigma wrote:
Oh fuck I remember I made a thread about this game once but then forgot all about it lol.

Ah right lol did you ever buy it then or no..?
Back to top Go down
TheJubJub5721
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
TheJubJub5721

Stature : 25
Playing : People suck.

PostSubject: Re: The Avatar Legends :D   The Avatar Legends :D I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2011 5:43 pm

I'll pass...
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

England

PostSubject: Re: The Avatar Legends :D   The Avatar Legends :D I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2011 6:24 pm

^
Why? Sad It's an rpg adventure + multiplayer game and rpg builder in one!!!
Back to top Go down
TheJubJub5721
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
TheJubJub5721

Stature : 25
Playing : People suck.

PostSubject: Re: The Avatar Legends :D   The Avatar Legends :D I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2011 6:31 pm

Lykos wrote:
^

I have better games to play Razz
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

England

PostSubject: Re: The Avatar Legends :D   The Avatar Legends :D I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2011 6:32 pm

TheJubJub5721 wrote:
Lykos wrote:
^

I have better games to play Razz

:Okay:
Back to top Go down
Stigma
Boss
Boss
Stigma

US

PostSubject: Re: The Avatar Legends :D   The Avatar Legends :D I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2011 7:49 pm

Lykos wrote:
BlackStigma wrote:

Nope. Maybe I will though.
Back to top Go down
The Enkindler
Endgame Boss
Endgame Boss

Stature : 86
Greece
Playing : Plenty of games, and I can't count them.

PostSubject: Re: The Avatar Legends :D   The Avatar Legends :D I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2011 7:56 pm

Is there a demo available for this game?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/azazel166
Stigma
Boss
Boss
Stigma

US

PostSubject: Re: The Avatar Legends :D   The Avatar Legends :D I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2011 10:52 pm

Leonidas wrote:

Every indie game has a trial.
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

England

PostSubject: Re: The Avatar Legends :D   The Avatar Legends :D I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 14, 2011 5:33 am

BlackStigma wrote:
Lykos wrote:
BlackStigma wrote:

Nope. Maybe I will though.

I'd definitely recommend it. The single player alone can take a good 10 hours and then you have multiplayer and can make your own adventures. For 240MSP that is a bargain!

BlackStigma wrote:
Leonidas wrote:

Every indie game has a trial.

This.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Avatar Legends :D   The Avatar Legends :D I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Avatar Legends :D
Page 1 of 1